Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children Of The Night

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

76Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

"So where do you go from here?" Nox asked him, glancing over, coyly.She smiled to herself, ready to make her move and take him back to the castle. Her eyes lingered on his neck for a split second and then back to his face.

Evander wanted to burn so badly that he could feel the tingle on his arms. "No, not at all," he said softly, but there was a hint of scorn that colored his voice. He was confused and dazed, but he knew he didn't know where he was.

Octavian shrugged. "You didn't have one whien I took you," he said plainly. Really, he just sounded bored. And it didn't matter if she had a bag. She wasn't going to need it.

Spencer chuckled, hearing the girl outside of the door. She didn't really have a say in her treatment, unless she proved that she wasn't going to freak out. It wouldn't be the first time he'd threaten with a leash.

Arcadian bowed her head. "Yes... Sir," she said, grinding her teeth around the word. Her skin itched, thinking about her situation. She was like a slave... And she was kidnapped. She was a kidnapped slave.

Rigel grinned for a second. "I knew they existed," she said, her smile dimming a little. "Is that what I'm here for? You're going to... D-drink from me?" She asked. Suddenly, her stomach dropped with nervousness. She didn't want to die.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

77Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Ash: I shrugged. "Probably, if i have to. I can only get so much from blood banks without arousing suspicion. Im not going to drain you or anything though. I dont kill when i feed." i said absently. She was taking this better than i expected. "A lot of vampires have human pets. Living forever can get lonely and humans can be interesting. At least, normal humans usually are. Those brain dead tranqued up ones born in the Kingdom? Not so much. Aside from companionship, humans are occasionally used for housework and such, and, obviously, a consistent source of food. A lot of it depends on the vamp though." i said, thinking about my own sire and my own days as a slave.

Riker: I sighed. "So, anything else you feel like asking, while im in teh mood to answer questions?" i asked absently. May as well get everything straight now so i wouldnt have to be bothered with it later.

Rayna: I heard him chuckle outside the door and started fuming. Jerk. I paced the room like a caged tiger absently, the gears in my head turning full tilt, processing and storing information and putting together a plan. It would be better to play nice and lay low for a while. Gather information and perhaps gain his trust for a bit until i could formulate a more solid plan. That would mean being polite and putting up with being caged, which was SO not going to be easy for me, but i would have to try.

78Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Spencer busied himself in his study, like he had been earlier. Reading an old Latin volume of sorts. He had taught himself the language nearly a century ago. His mind kept going back to the girl. "Hex" as she called herself, but he knew a fake when he heard one.

Arcadian watched him carefully and then around the room, taking everything in. "No, nothing else," she said, then pushed her lips back into a tight line. Was she going to be killed here? Was he going to use her for house work or something worse?

Rigel nodded, listening intently. So she was dinner and a show. She chuckled to herself. "I guess it sounds as reasonable as being trapped with a vampire can be," she said, nodding slightly. She had believed in them for as long as she could remember. Her mother had told her stories when she was younger, bout Ukrainian vampires, as bedtime stories.

79Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Ash: I laughed. "Believe me, i know the position you're in more than id like to admit." i said, And i had the scar across my eye and my vampiric life to show for it. "Feel lucky. Most vamps dont give a crap about humans. I do. I still remember a little bit about being human. Im only about five hundred and fifty. That's young by vamp standards." i said."I know what its like to be a vampire's pet. A particularly unpleasant vampire's pet." i growled. "Im not about to put anyone through that kind of hell. I think of humans as people, not walking bloodbags, not animals. The majority of my kind dont think the same way." i said, frowning.

Riker: Hmmph. That was unexpected. "All right then. Oh..... i do suppose you should know one thing though. Im a vampire." i said, very bluntly, letting ym fangs slide down for emphasis. "And my house is in an entire kingdom of vampires surrounded by a barrier you cant get through. So there isnt any point in trying to escape, since out there is far more dangerous than in here, you cant get back to your own world anyways, and i can easily track you down. Now then. The sun's going to be up soon so i may as well show you your room. Come on." i said, heading for the door.

Rayna: Finally, i forced myself to stop pacing. I sat down on the floor, cross legged, placed my hands on my knees, closed my eyes, and began to meditate. I was going to need peace of mind if i was going to be able to think straight. In this kind of a situation, i couldnt afford to have my thoughts clouded.

80Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian's eyes widened and at first she thought he was joking... That was, until she saw the fangs. Her breathing hitched and she nodded, her eyes falling to the floor. She followed after him, making sure that she didn't speak. Instead, she distracted herself by looking at the huge house, looking at all of the tapestries.

Spencer waited about a half an hour and walked into the girl's room silently. He stood in front of her, looking down. "Are you hungry?" He asked, cocking his head. The sun was sure to raise soon, and he would want to sleep. Hopefully he could trust her to be in here and not look through all his books.

Rigel met his eyes with a small smile. She couldn't help but think of him like an... Esacape. She had been running away from all of her problems through the college door. She wanted to be adventerous. What was more adventerous than living with a vampire?

81Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Rayna: I opened one eye, not breaking my stance. "Thanks for breaking my concentration." i said sarcastically, sighting a little. "And no, im not hungry. Thanks for asking." i said. I was too suspicious of him to trust anything he gave me. Drugs (or worse) could easily be hidden in food and drink.

Riker: I finally arrived at a small dark wooden door, which i opened. It led up a short flight of steps and into a circular room (it was part of a small tower-like structure at one corner of the house) which had a moderately sized table, a few chairs, a bed, a dresser, a bedside table, all of the basic stuff. There was another door set into the wall on the opposite side of the stairs. "This will be your room. Through that door is your bathroom. There's towels and stuff in there, but if you need anything there's a supply cabinet down the hall that should have most of this in it. Let me know if we're running low so i can order more. I'll have a tailor come tomorrow and see about getting some clothing for you. Until then you'll have to make do with what you have." i said absently.

Ash: Unable to resist, i smailed back. "What's with the smiling?" i teased. "I fully expected screaming..... humans these days. Not easy to scare anymore." i said with an over-dramatic sigh, grinning wickedly.

82Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

"It's just... You seem... Cool," Rigel said, wringing her hands. "My mother told me stories of old vampires, wise beyond their years, who would kill a human as soon as they had the chance." She paused, not sure if she was being to... Open or talkative. She couldn't help it. She was naturally social.

Arcadian nodded, entering the small room and looking around. In a way, the plain room reminded her of her own. She looked down at her own clothes, frowning. She saw nothing wrong with the skinny jeans and band tee she was wearing but then she thought it probably wasn't typical vampire gear.

Spencer pursed his lips, looking at the girl. "Fine," he said. "I'll be back tonight to offer again," he said with a wave of his hand as he walked to the door. "Don't get into stuff," he said before exiting.

83Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Rose
"Ok. So to skip the whole 'awkward staring at each other' moment, im just gonna skip right to the point. I'm a vampire, you are now my human. I wont hurt you, yadda yadda. I just want someone who will be honest with me, and someone who i can talk to or can talk to me if they wanted or needed to. I want a companion i guess you could say." I chirped to him, smiling sweetly. "Feel free to say or do whatever you feel like doing, i wont hurt you or harm you in anyway. Questions so far?"

Billi
"No...I had one. I know i did. I used it as a pillow earlier when I fell asleep...I need that bag." My worry and fear started to show ever so slightly. My heart rate accelerated, but i forced myself to calm down. Maybe i could run away from here and grab it. If he tried to grab me again, at least i would have my bag.

Caleb
"Dont know yet. I might just chill up here for the night." I shrugged. "Or sleep in the park. I just go with the flow, ya know?"

Dimitri
"You hungry? Can i get you anything?" I asked her, still watching her. "As of right now you are my guest, and I will treat you as one. Well, if you are one of those people who look at things technically, then you are a prisoner, but i wont hurt or misstreat you. You will be treated as a friend or guest unless you give me reason to treat you differnetly." I reasured her, still watching her.

84Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Hey momo... Wanna join another chat? It's just me and Ravyn right now.
https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com/t16-never-take-us-alive#552

Evander didn't really regard her, but he shook his head like a zombie. He didn't want to be a companion. Especially not to a vampire. especially not to a girl vampire whor was trying to hard to be kind to him. She really needed to lay off a little. Either that, or he just had to get used to it.

Octavian shook his head. "You didn't have a bag," he said. "I left it there." He sunded tired as he spoke. The girl wasn't going to find her way back, either. He was nearly thirty miles out into the woods. He watched the girl, staying silent. Very faintly, he could hear her hear speed up slightly.

Nox cocked her head. "Wanna come back to my place?" She asked. "I'm not trying to be some creepy perv or anything, but I have a lot of extra space that I don't use, living by myself," she explained with a quirky half smile.

85Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

I dunno...Im in tech week right now, and i wont have much time on...

Rose
"So...yeah. if you want to try to run, i would understand. But please know you wont get very far." I warned him softly.

Billi
I closed my eyes as a tear fell down my face. "Thats all I had to claim as my own. all that tied me to finding out my name." I pulled my knees to my chest and cried softly into them.

Caleb
I thought for a couple seconds. Stay with freaky girl, or live on streets. "SUre." I decided, standing up.

86Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox smiled and nodded. "Cool," she said with another slight nod. "C'mon," she said, crossing the roof to go to the fire escape again. "It's not too far," she smiled, climbing down. An hour if I run, two if I don't and I'm not sure if i have that much time, she thought to herself.

Octavian pursed his lips at the girl crying. She looked smaller now. He sat down on the couch across from her, thankful for the lack of windows in his house. "We can go back, just not right now. Later, when the sun goes back down," he said. He was sure her questions might flow soon, so his mind was going about answeing them.

Evander shrugged slightly, turning his head so it was away from her, his eyes falling back to his scarred arms. "Why did you take me?" He asked, his tone steady, quiet. It nearly surprised him how steady it was.

87Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Raven: "N-no, im okay." i said softly. There's something about panic that tends to take away one's appetite.... "Look, i know you wont tell me why im here, at least not yet, but.... why me?" i asked, staring up at him. "I dont even know you. Why go through all the trouble to kidnap me? Its not like im really good for much." i said quietly.

Ash: I laughed. "I havent heard anyone describe me like THAT before." i said, smiling. "And your mother's descrption seems accurate, at least for some of my kind. But just as with humans, vampires are all very different in their individual beliefs and habits. The Council's a little like that, and some of the lower vamps are too. But its usually the older ones who think like that, or the really young, stupid ones." i said. "Are you hungry or anything?" i asked.

Rayna: I glared as he left before closing my eyes and resuming meditating. JUST because he'd said that made me want to dig through the whole room and root everything up, snoop as much as possible, but i needed to lay low for a bit. I couldnt afford to tick off my captor at this moment.

Riker: I yawned absently. "Ugh. Sun's coming up." i grumbled. "Im going to go sleep. I suggest you do the same." i said. I exited the room and locked the door behind me before heading for my own room.

88Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Rigel shook her head slowly and then her hand went over her stomach. She watched him, her eyes careful as she brushed back her hair. "How about you?" She asked, tightening her lips. He didn't want to drink from her yet, did he? She let out a long breath, her tongue running over the wad of gum in her mouth.

Arcadian nodded, walking into the small room amd sat on the bed. She stripped off her shirt, leaving her in a tank-top and setting it on a chair near her. She settled down and pulled the thin blanket over her chest before her eyes fluttered closed. Soon, she fell asleep, her mind drifting into a black void.

Spencer walked into his bedroom, laying down on the large canopy bed, looking up at the ceiling. The girl was strong, a fighter. She was going exactly what he would have done.... Thinking might just make her come to terms that she was going to be here a while.

89Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Ash: I raised my eyebrows slightly, mildly surprised. "No. I drank three bags of blood before i left tonight. I'll be fine for a while." i said. I began feeling a prickle of unease and glanced out the window. The sky was lightening, the sun beginning to rise. I winced as i saw it peeking through the trees on the horizon. It hurt. "Ugh. Id better go before i tunr into a pile of dust." i said, moving back from the window. "This is your room, by the way. Mine's at the other end of the hall. I wont bother locking this door but all the doors leading out are locked and so are the windows, which are bulletproof glass, so they dont break easily. I have a few enemies i wouldnt want getting in." i said. "I'd recommend trying to get some rest. I'll be back tomorrow night. Feel free to wake me up if its an emergency. Bathroom's through there if you want to take a shower or something and i think there's some edible food downstairs in the kitchen, but the stuff in the plastic pitcher is not red kool-aid, and i wouldnt advise drinking it." i said, yawning and leaving the room, heading for my own bedroom.

Riker: I arrived at my own room and changed into a pair of old sweat pants before flopping on my bed, staring at the cieling for a minute. The room had no windows, emliminating the worry of deadly sunlight catching me as i slept. Sometimes i thought about putting a window in here so i could see the moon but since i wanst in there at night anyways, there wasnt much point. I drifted off to sleep quickly, knowing my natural sleep-wake cycle would rouse me when the sun went down. I rose with the moon the next night and got up, wondering if the girl had gotten any sleep. I stood and headed for my own bathroom, hopping in the shower.

Rayna: I meditated for a while before i slumped in the corner and let my brain run its course. Escape didnt seem hugely plausible. I could try, but it didnt ensure success. And i wouldnt be able to try for a while. I began wondering how long i would be trapped here, but the more i thought about it realistically, the more i began to think that it was going to be quite a while. May as well get used to it. Eventually exhaustion caught up with me and i fell asleep sitting up on the floor in teh corner, slumped against the wall.

90Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Rigel smiled to herself as Ash left the room. She pulled off her jeans, leaving her in a pair of leggings and then took her shirt off, too, staying in her white tank top. She curled up on the couch, finding a blanket and forcing her eyelids shut and trying to sleep without thinking of the attractive vampire down the hall. The vampire that was likey going to drink her blood.

Arcadian woke up to the moon shining down in her eyes and the faint sound of running water. A shower. That ounded good. She grabbed her shirt and walked into the bathroom, which was surprisingly larger than she thought. She turned on the water and showered quickly, coming out, wrapped in a towel.

Spencer woke up after what seemed like ten minutes. The moon was fairly high in the sky and he walked into the kitchen, finding a bag of blood in the refridgerator. He drank quickly, wiping the remnants from his lips and then walked into the room with the girl. When he saw her asleep, he decided to leave her alone and do a few house chores.

91Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 9:42 pm

Ash: I woke up blearily as the moon rose, yawning. I showered and got dressed in a plain black t-shirt and faded black jeans, not bothering with socks or shoes. Too lazy. I knocked on the girl's door before i headed downstairs and poured myself a glass of blood sipping at it absently as i stared out the window.

Riker: I finished showering and got dressed - casual black button-town short sleeved shirt, left untucked, old balck jeans. Nothing fancy. Old black shoes. I went down the hall and knocked on Arcadian's door. "You awake in there?" i called.

Rayna: I woke up, and was instantly regretting falling asleep on the floor. Ow. I began stretching to work out the stiffness before moving on to pushups and wondering what my captor would do next.

92Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Spencer heard the faint noise of the human girl's breath in her room and it was picking up. He walked over and knocked on the door. He peeked his head in when he knew she was aware of his presence. "Are you hungry?" He asked, cocking his head.

Arcadian swored under her breath. "Yes, I'm awake," she called through the door and focused on getting dressed as quickly as possible, but her clothing was sticking to her damp skin. She tried to go a little faster and rubbing her skin a little bit red. She slipped her pants on and the peeked her head in the door, reaching for her shirt, though she was still in her tank-top.

Rigel slid on her t-shirt and tied the back so it was a bit tighter. She pulled her hair out of the bun it had been in and yanked her pants on. She walked down the hall, meandering around and eventually finding the kitchen. She put her hands in her pcokets and looked down at her mismatched socks for a second and then back at him. "Good evening," she said with a slight smile. Her cheeks were flushed from just waking up.

93Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Rayna: I did a few more pushups after the question, pondering my answer before pulling my legs under me and standing. "No." i said. But my stomach growled, giving me away. I glared at it. "Traitor. Cant lie with this thing around." i grumbled.

Riker: I heard frantic movement and gessed that she was probably indecent. I leaned casually against the wall in the hallway, patiently waiting for her to emerge.

Ash: I glanced up as Rigel walked in and smiled. "Good evening." i said cheerfully, taking another sip of blood. "There's food in the fridge, and probably some stuff in the cupboards but im not sure what i have...." i muttered absently. "Its mostly for Yuna's benefit. She likes human food, for some reason." i said, shrugging. My cell phone buzzed in my back pocket and pulled it out, glancing at the caller ID. "Speak of the devil." i muttered, flipping the phone open. "Hello? Yes, its me. No. Really? Obviously im a robot impersonating Ash. Definately. Moron. Am not! I'll get you for that. Yeah. Uh huh. Uh huh. Yepp! Okay. Yeah. Bring some clothes over with you when you come, okay? Yeah, i know, your precious wardrobe. But it could do with some pruning. You have WAYYYY too many clothes. Yeah, those too. Okay. See you later." i said, flipping the phone shut and sticking it back in my pocket. "Yuna's an old friend of mine. She helped me adjust to the human world. We get along most of the time but she really likes giving me bruises...." i grumbled. "Anyways, she's coming over later." i said.

94Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian finished dressing and came out of the room with her head bowed, blonde hair shining. "Yes sir?" She asked, expecting her first formal command of sorts. Or maybe he was hungry. After that thought entered her head, she began to get very frightened. What it if he drained her?

Spencer nodded, jerking his head out the door. "You can watch me make it if you really need to," he said, leading her down to his Victorian style kitchen, filled with warm colors. "What do you like?" He asked, opening the refridgerator.

Rigel felt her stomach drop. She looked around and wrung her hands together. She looked in one of the cupboards, finding a granola bar and taking a bite, chewing very slowly. "I-is she like you?" She asked, sounding on the verge of tears. She wasn't going to cry, bu nervousness was coloring her voice and there was no hiding it. She couldn't help but worry because he said all of his kind weren't exactly as kind as he was. What if she didn't like her and wanted her gone?

95Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
"Lead the way," I nodded, smiling to her. I shouldered my paint bag, and fixed my hat. "Any idea how ling it'll take us to get there?"

Billi
I just nodded, keeping myself in the position I had formed. I tried to steady my breathing and gain some courage to ask the questions swirling on my mind. Finally, when I decided that I was as emotionally ready as I would be, I looked up and wiped my eyes. "who are you? Why after sunset? Why did you take me? Was it because you saw me as some helpless street rat and think that I'd bend to your will if you gave me a roof over my head and some food to eat?" I snarled the last question at him, meaning for it to be rhetorical.

Rose
"I felt sorry when I saw the scars, and this was the only way I could think of to help you. And when we bumped into eachother on the street, your aditude drew me near you." I admitted, sitting on the corner of the bed so I was closer to him. "I know this must be weird or hard for you, and I'm sorry for that." I sighed, looking up at him with big, innocent eyes.

Dimitri
"Please tell me if you want anything." I told her softly. "I felt like I needed to protect you in some way. This would be the safest for you." I shrugged.

96Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 7:50 am

ASh: I laughed. "Dont be so nervous. She was cast out of the Kingdom for being a human sympathizer. She isnt going to try anything. She couldve been executed, and probably would've been too, but she had some friends in high places so they just kicked her out and wont let her back in. Not that she cares much. Dont tell her i told you this though. She doesnt like to talk about it much." i said.

Rayna: I followed obediently to the kitchen. "Whatever. Im not picky." i said absently.

Raven: I gave him a skeptical look. "You realize that makes no sense? I dont even know you. You dont know anything about me or my life. What makes you think that here is safer than anywhere else?" i said softly. But it was unnerving..... he said he felt the need to protect me? Wierd. But the fact that he'd taken me away from my home, and from my dad.... maybe he knew (or suspected) more than i thought he did. I wasnt sure if that was comforting or creepy.

OOC: Sorry, dont have time for RIker, will post for him when i get home from school.

97Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Riker: "I have some work for you to do today, but you should eat first. I dont need you getting sick or fainting." i said. "Thsi way." i added, heading for the kitchen.

98Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Rigel turned back to the cupboards, closing them, and then glancing back at Ash with a small smile and nod. "I won't say anything. Partly because you scare me and partly because I'm just a noble human being." She walked over to the table, pulling out a chair and crossing her legs, flipping the bar between her fingers. "Why did you take me? Because I was alone? On my way to school?"

Arcadian nodded and followed him into the kitchen, looking around at the chic, modern looking room. She ate the food he put in front of her quickly and waited for the orders to be given to her. This would give her a good chance to used to the house and learn some of the rooms.

Spencer nodded to the cupboards. "Find something, then," he said. "You're always welcome to find food," he shrugged, looking down at the old paper on his table and drinking some of the blood that remained in his coffee mug.

99Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Ash: "IM scary?!" i gasped, acting hurt (joking, of course.). "Well, yes, i suppose i could be to you..... and as for why i took you, well, i suppose that was part of it. Being what i am does require some amount of secrecy, you know. I cant afford to give away my position or attract unnecessary attention by doiong anything highly conspicuous. Truthfully id been looking for a suitable human for a while. I just hadnt found one that appealed. Which brings me to the other half of it, which would be that i found you intriguing." i said, shrugging.

Riker: I watched as she ate before i gave my instructions. "Right. If you wouldnt mind doing some dusting and such around the house, that would be good, and i think there's some sheets in the laundry room that need washing. Come find me when you finish. I'll either be out in the stables or in my office." i said. "If a door's locked, its meant to be locked, so stay out. Any other rooms are fine, since most of them are simply spare bedrooms, sitting rooms, the library, or just generally uninhabited. I cant exactly stop you from snooping, but i would prefer that you didnt. Cleaning supplies and such are in the closet next to the laundry room. I have some work to do, but i'll be around." i said before disappearing to my study.

100Children Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 7:08 pm

OOC: Woops ^^ forgot Rayna

Rayna: I nodded absently and began investigating the cupboards and stuff, eventually finding a box of granola bars. I pulled one out and checked that it was still all sealed up before opening it and eating. I was used to not eating much, and i never had much of an appetite anyways. This was a typical breakfast for me, except that i was in some strange house with some wierd guy drinking some really sketchy looking stuff out of a mug. That.... REALLY didnt look like coffee.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum