Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children Of The Night

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

201Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
I went out the another way, to make it look like i wasnt following her. "You outta be careful, coming out here without permission. Dont want to lose my trust." I gave her a small smile. "This area is actually off limits to everyone. I avoid coming here, and its off limits to my guests and friends when they are here. That includes you." I motioned for her to go back inside.

202Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 15, 2011 12:15 am

Raven: I frowned and let out a small sigh, but obeyed, climbing back inside. I didnt want to make my situation any worse. "Im sorry, i didnt know. I like heights is all..." i said quietly. "Why do you avoid coming here? Did something bad happen?" i asked, fixing him with a steady silver gaze, head cocked to one side slightly.

203Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 15, 2011 12:19 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"no need to worry about it, you didnt know any better." I told her as I followed her in and closed the window. "It was...nothing. Just doesnt hold very fond memories." I mumbled softly, before leading her out of the room and closing and locking the door behind us.

204Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 15, 2011 12:26 am

Raven: I nodded a little and followed him out, slightly dismayed that the door was now locked. Once more, i got the unnerving feeling that he was hiding something important, but i wouldnt pry. It wasnt my place and i didnt really want to make him mad. But there was so much i was sure he was hiding. He seemed like a mystery wrapped in an enigma and shrouded in a rumor. Like he was shrouded in mist. It made me curious, but wary as well. I was interested to see what he was hiding, but i wasnt entirely certain i would really want to know if i ever found out.

205Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian listened to her and then carelessly shrugged his shoulders. "Sounds to me like you're hosting your very own pity party," he chuckled to himself. He hated hearing about people who didn't go out and try to help themselves. She didn't seem like she'd give up, but she did seem like she'd make a big deal of drama that could happen around here.

Nox chuckled and shrugged. "I could care less who it is. And what do I gain? I gain the satifaction of knowing my wall isn't hideous," she smirked and started away. She wasn't good with dealing with people and such strong emotions. Maybe the others had been right in saying that she would never find a good slave.

Evander suddenly felt very distanced again. "It's fine," he said queitly. He was in a bad mood in a blink, which was what normally happened to him. People normally couldn't deal with his mood swings. He felt bad sometimes for snapping, but he pent all of his anger up and he couldn't help it.

Arcadian watched him warily before going back to sit on her bed and pull out an old cotton t-shirt out of her bag, pulling on some of the frayed threads. It was a hang-off-the-shoulder, band tee that her mother had given her when she was younger and shockingly, it still fit. She glanced back at Riker with a small, shy smile.

Rigel chuckled quietly and closed one eye in an odd squint. She had to think back in order to remember when she had come to the united states, but she knew it couldn't have been that long ago. "When I was about 4," she said. "I didn't speak a word of english and all of the pre-school children thought I was a freak," she said and then grinned easily.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

206Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
"Look, buddy, you were the one who asked about what I was thinking. so I told you. No need to comment on my own thoughts." I snapped, anger flashing in my eyes. I sighed and rubbed my neck over a scar. A scar of two small puncture wounds. Sorta like a snake bite.

Caleb
"She isn't ugly." I was very protective of my best friend. I did not take well to people calling her ugly or anything like that.

Rose
"Ok. Well, if you want anything, just tell me." I smiled to him before sitting down at the piano.

Dimitri
"So, what do you want to do?" I asked her, walking down the halls absently. "anything come to mind?"

207Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavians smile turned dangerous and a glint shone in is eyes. "First of all, I'm not your buddy. And second of all, I'll say whatever I please." He made himself clear that this was his house and she was not in control.

Nox shrugged. "You have your opinion an I have mine. Facts are facts, though," she said, her voice floating in the air, clinging like water vapor and teasing him.

Evander nodded and sat down in a parlor chair behind the piano. Maybe he should go upstairs to get his instrument. He was getting too lazy for that. He laid his head back in the chair and watched her with half lidded eyes.

208Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Raven: I shrugged. "Not really. I work so many jobs im not used to having so much time on my hands." i said thoughtfully. "Y'know, i cant escape the feeling that you're hiding something. Something important." i said, pursing my lips slightly and tilting my head to one side a little. "I wont pry, bu if you want to talk, one thing i do well is listen, and i may understand more than you may think." i said quietly.

Ash: I chuckled. "Back when i was human, people tended to think i was an oddball too. I wasnt well liked, in any case. Mostly because i looked abnormal and tended to disobey. Plus i wasnt big on church..... which tended to make people think i was a witch or something, and back when i was human... well, frankly, you would get called a witch for a lot of stupid things, but to not slave to god and look different? That was sound basis that you werent normal those days. That's a good part of the reason why i wound up how i am now. But when i was little, i got teased and shunned a lot because of my hair and eye colour. Almost everyone in my town had black or dark brown hair and dark eyes. I stuck out and was persecuted. So i suppose i can sort of understand." i mused. "Not so much with the language barriers, but i get the part about being thought of as a freak. It got worse after my mom committed suicide. She always hated me and the rest of the village thought that because i was some kind of demon id used my evil ways to push her to do it. If only they could see me now." i said, chuckling darkly.

Riker: She was randomly smiling at me. This.... was confusing. Why were humans so freaking confusing?! I gave her a puzzled look, raising an eyeborw. "What?" i asked, unable to keep a tiny mildly amused smile off my face.

OOC: Still no muse for Spencer?

209Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

OOC: O.O Actually, I had almost forgotten about him.

Arcadians cheeks turned a light pink as she caught his smile and then bit back a grin. She hadn't been expecting him to ask her anything, so she didn't really have an answer. Instead, she sat her shirt in her lap and regarded him carefully. "Nothing," she said, her eyes twinkling.

Rigel's fingers itched to touch his hand and comfort him in some way, any way. She had a feeling it wouldn't be well recieved, though, so instead, she pushed her urge down and nodded slowly, just watching him.

210Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
"oh just bite me. I don't care if you don't want me to call you buddy, I'll call you what I want to." I snapped, still rubbing the spot on my neck. It had started irritating me again.

Caleb
I picked up a can and threw it at a wall after she left up the stairs. I took a calming breath and tried to compose myself again. I sat back down and started meditating, and took very stead, calm breaths.

Rose
I heard him sit down, and smiled. I played a smoth melody, letting the calming notes ring through the air around us. My eyes closed as I played, and my body relaxed even more.

Dimitri
"I might take you up on that offer." I smiled to her. "Do you really want to know what you think I am hiding?" I asked her, raising an eye brow to her.

211Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Riker: This.... was only getting mroe confusing. I shook my head a little. "All right then. Im going to go attend to some stuff. i'll be around if you need anything." i said, leaving.

Ash: I stared out the window off into the distance thoughtfully, not sure if i should say more. Eventually i was certain my whole story would come out, but i wasnt sure that i wanted to spill it all right away.

Raven: I nodded. "Yepp. I get the feeling im going to be here for a while, and if this is indeed the case, then i feel it would be best to know as much as i can." i said thoughtfully.

212Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Evander grimaced and stod, walking away, trying to get away from the music she was playing, but it seemed to be everywhere. He went into his room and grabbed his laptop and noise cancelling headphones, so he couldn't hear anything.

Nox peeked her head down into the room and then slipped down, hiding in the shadows. She knew he couldn't see her and she made sure to stay silent, glad she didn't have to breath. Maybe he was more entertaining than she had bargained for.

Octavian stood up, clicking his tongue with a disappointed smile. He yanked her up by the hair, listening to her pained noise. "You shouldn't be so disrespectful to your elders," he said, biting her quickly on her neck, all of his teeth sinking in.

213Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian nodded and couldn't help feeling like she wanted him to stay, to sit with her, even if she didn't talk. Something about his company intrigued her, made her want to spend time with hims. But that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

Rigel didn't feel uncomfortable, even in the silence, which normally made her anxious. She smile to herself and folded her hands, humming a ukraine lullaby to herself that her mother used to sing. She remembered it well and hoped it stayed that way, as her only connection to the human life she once had.

Spencer felt at peace, sitting in his parlor and then realized it had been extremely quiet around his home. He sighed and set his books down, walking into the kitchen and busying himself with the dishes.

214Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I small scream escaped my lips as he bit me. I let my eyes close and curled against him. Partical memories flashed against my eye lids as he bit me. I snapped my eyes open and gasped. I tried pushing away from him, but his grip kept me against him.

Caleb
I took a paint can again, and started painting a dark garden filled with blood red roses.

Rose
I heard him leave and sighed. But i wouldnt push myself on him. I would give him space if he wanted it. It was the only thing i could do right now. Be nice and give him space when he wanted it.

Dimitri
a coy smile spread across my lips, and my fangs showed. "How about you guess what my secret is?" i offered.

215Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Raven: He smiled and i spotted his fangs, my pulse spiking. But i didnt allow my fear to show. Truthfully, id sort of wondered if it was something like this. "Well, i suppose its not too hard to guess now. You're a vampire. That explains quite a bit, actually." i said. Then another more frightening thought hit me. "Umm.... d-does this mean you're going to want to, er.... bit me, at some point?" i asked nervously.

Riker: I went to my study and tried to busy myself with some paperwork from the Council (why couldnt they just leave me alone, dangit?!), but found myself thinking about the girl. She was confusing at best, certainyl intriguing, far different than i had anticipated. I couldnt make sense of her, for many reasons, and part of me wanted to be around her, in her company. She kept things interesting. But i worried. Thsi new threat from Kira was not one to be taken lightly. If i began to feel things i legally should not, she WOULD know, and she WOULD report it to the Council. And we would both die for it. I couldnt allow that to happen. Partially for my own selfish reasons and partially because i did not wish for this girl to die for my mistakes. I would have to be careful. Finally, i had completed enough useless paperwork as i could stand. I stood and left, going to my own room and finding my violin and bow, beginning to play a soft, ahunting melody. It had been too long since i had had time to practice.

Rayna: I heard signs of life about the house and was instantly curious. I moved from my room and found Spencer in teh kitchen, doing dishes. "Need some help?" i asked. Boredome tended to put me in a more helpful mood.

Ash: I smiled slightly as i listened to Rigel humming. "That's a really pretty song." i remarked.

216Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"I...I dont know yet. But if i do, i promise I wont ever drain you completely. I never take more then a pint if i drink from someone." I shrugged, "Happy now that you know?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I mean, i would love to bite you at some point...you smell fantastic. But I wont unless I need to. Or unless you give me permission when I dont need to."

217Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Raven: i laughed a little. "Im not sure if i should take that as a compliment or be creeped out." i said. "Ive always sort of known that there was more out there than just what we see.... so i suppose this is sort of just confirming what i already suspected. And it IS good to know. I probably would've found out eventually anyways." i said. I met his gaze. "And if you really need blood.... i guess i dont mind donating. Ive always been healthy. Ive got some to spare. Just let me know if you need it." i said quietly. This was turning out to be an exciting venture. Living with a vampire...... well, derfinately better than living with my dad.

218Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian heard a soft melody creeping in the air and stood, following it out. She followed it all the way down the hall, to where she imagined was Riker's room. She opened the door slowly and peeked her head in, biting her lip.

Rigel smiled softly, regarding him with cautious eyes. "Thank you," she said happily. "It's a song my mother used to sing to me."

Spencer looked up, a slightly intruiged expression on his face. "Yeah, sure," he said, moving over and letting her help.

Nox smiled to herself. This one was much prettier. As long as it wasn't a human, she didn't have a problem with it.

Octavian pulled away and chuckled. "What? Don't like it when people follow your orders?" He asked, cocking his head and licking the blood off his lips.

(I'm going to wait a while to reply to Rose, until i have muse.)

219Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
I stopped and looked at the wall infront of me as it dried. I should probably stop for the day, before i get high off of the fumes or something. Putting the can down, i turned to to go to the stairs. What else could I do in this mansion?

Billi
I put my head against his shoulder and just tried to concentrate on what i remembered. It all happened so fast, and the memory was very fuzzy. I sighed when i couldnt get anything from it. "'Bite Me' was just a figure of speach, you didnt actually have to." I grumbled softly.

Dimitri
I smiled as she offered her blood to me. "I'll tell you when i need it." She was taking this a lot better then most humans had. And was now proving herself as a good choice for a human.

220Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Riker: I finished the section of music i'd been on before i lowered my violin, glancing up. Arcadian was at the door. "Yes? Did you need something?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ash: "Your mother seems like a very wise and unique individual." i remarked.

Rayna: I moved over to the sink and began helping out, working diligently. If i was bored enough, i would throw myself into any task. I never did anything half-way. It wasnt my style. I worked quickly and throroughly and above all, never, EVER gave up. Once i started something, i would not stop until it was done. Sometimes this was a good thing, but other times it got me in trouble.

Raven: I nodded, lowering my gaze slightly. "So..... how old are you really?" i asked. "I mean, if common lore is to be believed, you could be like, ancient." i remarked thoughtfully. His eyes did seem to give him away as far older than he was.

221Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian's eyes went wide. "Oh, um... I- I was just listening to the music," she said, blushing deeply. "I'm sorry." She opened the door a little wider to duck her head back out and stand fully "It was lovely, though."

Rigel watched him, her eyes now filled with pride. "She is," she said, batting her eyelashed slightly. She thought of her mother as a hero, someone who protected her from the world when it was cruel and showed her the best things in life.

Nox followed him quickly and silently, making sure to stay in the plentiful shadows of her old home. She didn't want him to do anything... Unsavory.

Octavian smiled a little and did something he wouldn't normally. He put his hand on her waist, very tentatively at first. "I shouldn't have been so out of line," he said in one breath."

222Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
My heart rate spiked when his hand went to my waist. "What are you doing?" I asked him, stumbing over the words. This isnt the first time someone had touched me like this, and most of the time they didnt stop with just a hand at the waist. I glanced up to him, unsure of what was going on, or what to do.

Caleb
I went back up to my room and pulled a manga out of my back pack. Something i had read many a times, but still entertaining to read, library wars. It was a good book, and i sometimes wished i could be in the plot line. But then, at others, i realized how sucky it would be to go through the training.

Dimitri
"You dont really need to know my age. But i have acted as old as i look since i have been changed." I laughed lightly. "I still do stupid things teenagers do."

223Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox smiled a little, watching him read. She stepped out of the shadows, outside of his door. She knocked and stepped in. "I saw your new painting," she said with a smile, this time a little bit kinder, softer.

Octavian stumbled over his words, as well. "I-I was just apologizing," he said, smiling a little, nervously. "I'm sorry." He removed his hand and hs eyes went to the ground.

224Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
"oh yea? And what did you think of it?" I asked, glancing up from the pages of my manga. I glanced at her before looking back down at the pages of my book. "Do you need me to paint over it and re-do it?" There was a bitterness to my voice.

Billi
"Weird way to apologize." I muttered, taking a step back from him. "Can we go out for my bag now? Or is just going to be long lost?" my shirt was cold from where his hand had rested. It was an abnormal feeling for me, having a patch of cold skin or clothing.

225Children Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Riker: I let out a low chuckle. "Its okay." i said. "Its been quite a while since ive played and even longer sinc eive had an audience. I dont mind you listening." i said, raising my violin and continuing to play music flowing throuhg my head and out of my instrument, fingers dancing across the strings in rhythm with the bow that darted back and forth, creating the sounds.

Raven: I cocked my head to one side thoughtfully. "Y'know, everyone says how many stupid things teenagers do. As if we know nothing. But i dont think that's true. Everyone does stupid things, no matter how old they are. My dad, at least, is living proof of that." i said. Suddenly, another thought struck me. "I wonder what's going to happen to him now that im not around to pay the bills." i mused. He'd done so much to hurt me, but he was still my dad and i still couldnt help but wonder, even though i knew he would get whatever he deserved.

Ash: "Im sure she's very proud of you." i said, smiling. Rigel seemed very thoughtful, independent, able to ahndle things. I liked that in a person, and i was certain that her mother would be very proud of who she was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum