Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children Of The Night

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1Children Of The Night Empty Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:40 am

Vampires. They are creatures of legend, creatures of the night, faded memories that have slipped away into the shadows, long forgotten. But not lost. A rare breed, they have split off into two main groups:

The Kingdom of the Night: A hidden city full of ancient stone architecture. Governed by a high council of sorts. There are many rules and regulations here, especially when it comes to humans, but it is safe from the perils of the outside world and those who may seek to destroy what remains of the vampiric race. The vampires here tend to be classy, rich, rather aristocratic in nature. Many of them are ancient and like to keep to older mannerisms, especially in speech and custom. Dress tends to be slightly more old fashioned, but there are sections of the city that have embraced technology a little bit more. There are no cars in the city. The most technology you’ll find here is a stereo system, or perhaps a cell phone on a few of the vamps who travel between the human world and the Kingdom. Changing a human without permission from the council and falling in love with a human are forbidden here.

The Rebels: Those who live outside the Kingdom. Fed up with the rules and regulations of the Kingdom, they live in human society, hiding in the shadows, blending in. Their lifestyles are usually not glamorous. They feed as they please, occasionally killing when they feed and occasionally changing humans without permission (an enormous offence punishable by death in the Kingdom). They have adapted with the changing times, adopting more modern styles of dress, acting like any other human. They have also embraced technology and have learned to accept it.

No matter where a vampire is from, a growing trend in both groups is the fascination with humans. In the Kingdom, there are blood slaves, drone-like humans used as a source of food and nothing more. Kept under constant sedative mind control by the vampires that own them until their personalities were lost and they became complacent drones. But they have no life, no individuality, and there was a small group of vampires (the semi-modernized ones, mostly) who asked for permission to bring humans in from the outside. This had previously been illegal, but the vampires pressuring for this movement were high up the chain. So the Council allowed a small minority of vampires a limit of one, and only one outside human. Rebel vampires can take humans as they please, but must be careful not to be caught, and they tend to only stick with one to keep alive. These humans are used for food, manual labour, companionship… essentially slaves, work animals, pets. They previously knew nothing of the existence of vampires. They are usually chosen because there is something about them that the vampire likes, and may be watched in secret before being taken away.

***Note*** Vampires have super strength/speed, enhanced sight/hearing/smell, and they can mildly sedate a human with mental prowess. If they are particularly strong in telikinetics, they may be able to get a human to fall asleep, or fall unconscious, but it depends on the strength of the human’s mind. Vampires may also be able to mentally send messages to others, but its tiring work and can only be done if the recipient of the mental message isn’t too far away. Vampires are killed by sunlight, a stake through the heart, fire, decapitation, etc. Silver also hurts them and can kill them if fashioned into a sword or something.

~*Vampire Character Format*~
Name:
Age They Appear:
True Age:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Height/Build:
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars:
Kingdom or Rebel?:
History:
Personality:
Other:

~*Human Character Format*~
(All humans live in the outside world for the moment)

Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Height/Build:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Please try to keep the male/female and the human/vamp ratio even. We must have a vampire for every human and a human for every vampire. Also, DO NOT have your vampires take your own humans. Please choose someone else’s human for your vamp Wink First human your vamp sees will be his/her “slave”.

~*My Characters*~

Name: Riker Endymion
Age They Appear: About 18
True Age: 7234
Hair: Shaggy slightly emo cut coal black
Eyes: Cold ice blue
Skin: Fair
Height/Build: A little on the tall side, some muscular definition but doesn’t look like a gym addict or anything.
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Celtic knot pattern tattooed in a band around his upper left arm.
Kingdom or Rebel?: Kingdom. Ranks very highly amongst the vampires there, one of the oldest outside the council and very powerful. Not many would dare to mess with him. Lives in the more modernized part of the Kingdom and travels to the human world occasionally.
History: Was changed by a rogue vampire whose name he never knew. Had to adjust to the change on his own and became stronger for it.
Personality: Tends to act cold and aloof, distant, but he has a gentle side and cares for people that he gets attached to.
Other: Nopers

Name: Asher “Ash” Payne
Age They Appear: 19
True Age: 550
Hair: Has a thick shaggy shock of dark auburn hair with black undertones.
Eyes: Bright amber.
Skin: Fair
Height/Build: Average height, strong but doesn’t have a lot of obvious muscle. Not scrawny, just lean muscled.
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Has a scar across his right eye.
Kingdom or Rebel?: Rebel
History: Was changed and stayed in the Kingdom for many years, but always hated the council. As soon as he was strong enough to leave, he abandoned his sire and left. Been living on his own ever since.
Personality: Obnoxious occasionally, cocky, fiery, likes to pick fights. Has a good sense of humour. Ruthless when it comes to business, but can be playful and likes to joke. Fairly unpredictable, its sort of hard to know how he’s going to be at any given time.
Other: Nope

Name: Raven Kikkari
Hair: Long, down to about her mid back, scene cut, snow white, heavy bangs that she likes to hide behind.
Eyes: Pale silver.
Skin: Pale
Height/Build: A wee bit on the short side, delicately built, looks like she couldn’t hurt a fly (which she cant, because if she did she would probably start bawling). Nice figure.
Personality: Quiet, shy, easily frightened. She has hidden strength though and endures with the best of them. Has a poetic way of looking at things, finds beauty in things that others may only see ugliness in.
History: Lives with her single alcoholic father, but is out of the house most of the time. Has to works a few different jobs to pay the bills and such. Plans to move out as soon as she turns 18.
Other: No

Name: Rayna “Rayne” Hex
Hair: Long, straight, black, heavy sidebangs that obscure half her face.
Eyes: Purple
Skin: Pale
Height/Build: Average height, athletically built.
Personality: Completely rebellious. Refuses to listen to most orders, hates authority figures, goes out of her way to disobey. Been kicked out of 6 schools in three years. Her parents are at her wits end with her.
History: Grew up in an ordinary family with three brothers. The most trouble of the four of them, she always had a knack for driving people insane. She’s really smart and gets excellent grades, but usually winds up getting kicked out of schools.
Other: Nope.

2Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:42 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

reserving my spot now ^-^

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

3Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:55 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Spot for billi and camp version Of dimitri

4Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:27 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Name: Billi (not her real name, doesnt know her real name.)
Hair: jet black. pin strait, falls to mid back
Eyes: stunning dark blue
Skin: pale with a couple freckles around her nose
Height/Build: aver height and slightly underweight (from living on teh streets)
Personality: Sarcastic, snarky, not all that obediant. But if you get to know her she can be very sweet.
History: Grew up on the streets of the human world after an accedint that cost her, her memory. Doesnt remember her parents, her past, or her name.
Other: A bit jumpy and paranoid.

Name: Dimitri
Age They Appear:20
True Age: 1313
Hair: white blond, spiked
Eyes: Golden
Skin: pale
Height/Build: Tallish, borad shoulders, well mucled, but not overly so...think Angel from Buffy...
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Tatto on his right shoulder. Just a random cool design
History: He likes humans and kinda of remembers being one. He cares for them and doesnt want to hurt them, but understand that he does need to feed. Only feeds when needed and isnt all that abusive to the humans. He hates all the rules, but acts as if he follows them. has that 'good boy' additude going for the council.
Personality: Has a good boy personality so the council kind of trusts him. is nice and sweet to everyone.
Other:

Name: Rose
Age They Appear: 17
True Age: 2523
Hair: long cherry red hair.
Eyes: dark brown, almost black
Height/Build: shorte and petite.
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: ears are pierced along with belly button.
Kingdom or Rebel?: Kindom, but just barely.
History: Is the vampire that changed Dimitri with councils permission (if that is ok)
Personality: flirty, sweet, nice. But can be harsh to her slaves. Doesnt like when they dont have personalities, would much prefer if they did.
Other: Hates the drone type humans. wants a slave that she can talk to.

Name: Caleb
Hair: light brown, but not exactly blond. Kind of long, but is taken care of. Usually wearing a beanie hat.
Eyes: LIght brown. wears cute glasses.
Skin: very light tan, but not pale. Has freckes.
Height/Build: Average height and weight. Not all that muscular.
Personality: Closed off. he is bi, but more on the strait side. Isnt that flirtatious or anything.
History:I dont know yet
Other: Like i said earlier, he is bi.

5Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Name: Arcadian Nash
Hair: Long, bright blonde hair, wavy
Eyes: Bright blue (She's the all American stereotype)
Skin: Fair skinned, always seems to be flushed
Height/Build: She's about 5'8" and fairly thin, but she's got her curves
Personality: She's sweet and fairly naive. She likes to see the best in people and she's calm headed, never really getting mad.
History: She was born to a wealthy family in the oil business, had one younger sister. She was fairly spoiled, but it didn't mess with her head.
Other: none

Name: Evander Pierce
Hair: Medium brown hair, caramel tones
Eyes: Bright hazel, some green
Skin: fairly pale, has a few freckles
Height/Build: Medium height, lean, kinda thin
Personality: Quiet, sensitive, solitary
History: Living in an abusive household, he would burn himself to keep his emotions down. He has scars along his ribs from where his parents would hit him.
Other: He has scars on his arm and on his wrists and back

Name: Octavian Belangier
Age They Appear: 19
True Age: 620
Hair: Pure white, slightly scene cut
Eyes: clouded blue
Height/Build: Tall, lean, hard muscles
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Has a piercing in his eyebrow
History: He broke away from the kingdom when he was young and didn't have any strong feelings toward it. He was turned by a girl he was supposed to be married to and then he was left for dead
Personality: Indifferent, slightly bitter, he knows when there is a time for fun and a time for control
Other: n/a

Name: Nox Ceraldi
Age They Appear: 17 or 18
True Age: 2,335
Hair: Long, shiny black hair
Eyes: Completely black eyes, no whites or pupils
Skin: Pale white
Height/Build: Medium height, thin, graceful
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: She has an inky tattoo along her back
Kingdom or Rebel?: Kingdom
History: She has a relatively high position in the kingdom and she is fairly influential. She was changed by her older brother, who had dreams of become a rule, but he died soon after
Personality: She makes friends easily, she's calm, but she has a temper
Other:

6Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:36 pm

OOC: Your characters look good Momo, but just be careful with Dimitri ^^ if he's a rebel, that means he lives completely outside of the Kingdom and has severed all ties to the council. Same with Rose - you cant really have an in-between since you're usually either living in the actul Kingdom (although you may travel to the human world occasionally if you have permission) under the council's foot or you're completely and totally outside of it.

7Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:54 pm

OOC: Kay, kay, everything looks good! We can start now! Whoo! Im beginning with all vamps heading into the human world (unless they are REbels and already there Razz) to find their respective humans. Remember though that vamps are pretty sneaky, so a human isnt likely to pick up on their presence if they are trying to hide it Razz LOL i just noticed 3/4 of my characters have "R" names Very Happy

Riker: I approached The Wall as the moon rose. The WAll was the large magical barrier that surrounded the Kingdom of the Night. You couldnt pass it unless you had Council permission. Those of us who had been granted permission to bring in humans would be out tonight. I was wearing modern clothing - black jeans, black shoes, and a black leather jacket over a black t-shirt with some band logo on it. Id heard their music. Not bad, for modern stuff. But music wasnt my focus tongiht. I passed through the Wall withouot any problems and picked up my speed to a run, heading for the nearest town. With any luck i would find a suitable human tonight.

Raven: I was out alone at night. Again. I liked to walk alone at night, but tonight, thsi was not the reason for my appearance on the streets so late. Id had to pick up an extra shift at the bookstore where i worked part-time, meaning i hadnt gotten out until very late. I sighed, staring at the sidewalk and my feet hitting the sidewalk absently, my hair falling down to partially hide my face. I didnt really want to go home. Dad would either be passed out or in a drunken rage and i was likely to get hit. I didnt want MORE bruises to expain at work. School? I was hardly ever there. I couldnt afford to go to school when i needed to be making money. I got teased at school sometimes, but i still liked learning and i sort of missed it. What would i do? Sneak in again? Or just keep walking, maybe sleep in a tree overnight or something? I didnt know. Too many decisions. I let my mind go blank for a while, the only noies being the animals out at night, leaves blowing down the street, my long black coat flapping around my ankles, and the rythmic thumping of my feet hitting the sidewalk.

Rayna: Ground Me, would they?! HA! HA HA HA HA HA! We'd see about THAT! They didnt want me partying tongiht. "Noooooo, you got kicked out of school again, you're banished to your room!" they said. But they should know they couldnt cage me. Id snuck out, of course. I wasnt going to the party. Naww, not my crowd anyways. But sneaking out just to be contradictory worked too. I strode down teh street in my typical attire - black hoodie, black band shirt, black skinnies, converse. It was good just to be out and to know that my parents couldnt do a thing about it.

Ash: I strode through the quiet streets absently. Sometimes i wondered why i didnt move farther away from the Kingdom. I knew the council still held some sway here. But it was a good town, quiet, small enough to be quaint but big enough that noone noticed when a few people went missing. As usual, i was alone. But always looking. Watching the humans. Seeing if there was one that caught my eye. It would be good to have a consistent source of food, maybe some companionship and some help if i needed it. I knew humans didnt always LISTEN, but hey, if worse came to worse, i could just kill it and move on. Humans were oh so breakable. Too bad.

8Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I walked down the empty night streets, my bag over my shoulder and my thin jacket pulled tightly around me. Who was i? That question haunted me for the past six years of my life. Since that lonely day when i woke up in an alley with no name, no family, no memory, and no money. Just a lonely girl on the streets. And i have been on the streets since then.

Dimitri
I walked to the Wall, ready to go to the human world. I had the councils permission, but its not like i really needed it. I didnt care if they gave me permission or not. But i guess I should keep up my 'good boy' facade.

Rose
I skipped down the paths to the Wall, seeing dimitri a little ways away. I smiled and went over to him. "Hello Dimi," I chirped happyily.

Caleb
I sat in an empty alley, cans of spray paint around me. I wasnt a kid who just ruined building sides. I added murals to them. Right now it was just a collection of colors on a wall, but soon it would turn into a rose or a vine or something like that.

(i was thinking that he could be a rebel that the council didnt really know about and he was just laying low for now)

9Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:12 pm

hold on! lemme add my character hehe Razz reserve spot!

10Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:18 pm

OOC: Kay, so we have 6 vamps and 6 humans ^^ lets keep those numbers even! We need good even pairs.

11Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:34 pm

^^ so make 2 vamps and 2 humans

12Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:35 pm

OOC: Or one vamp and one human, but it depends on how many characters you want. As long at its even pairs its all good Razz

13Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:41 pm

(KK!!! ^^ itll b a while cuz i still gotta read huge! posts Razz )

14Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian stepped out of the small music store on the corner of the street and started to survey the crowd. Some of them were regulars at the store, but some of them just looked like hobos. People swerved around them, most chatting on teeny tiny phones. All of the noise and smell made Arcadian sick to her stomach. it was too crowded here. She wanted to go somehwere like a vacation, somewhere quiet.

Evander hung his head while he walked through the crowded streets of the city, ignoring the hustle and bustle of the life he should call his own. Her subconsiously began to caress the burn scars that marked his arms with slightly raised marks. He cringed as a car door slammed near by, reminding him of his hasty escape this morning. He just wished he could be out of this hell hole.

Octavian felt a little out of his element, walking the streets in a grey hoodie and dark blue jeans. He raised his eyes, though only slightly. People expected with his eye color that he was blind, but he could see everything.He shoved his hands deep down in his pockets and though about what he'd do once he had his human. He'd gotten permission to go back into the kindom with her, but he still didn't like it there. He gained uneasy looks from overyone there.

Nox smiled, twirling down the street. She was wearing a yellow dress that stopp mid-thigh and was covered with a layer of lace. Her hair was in a long, intricate braid, and she was wearing a pair of colored contacts that added some white to her eyes. She couldn't wait to return to her kingdom, well, not her kingdo... Just the kingdom.She loved it there, felt safe. The poor humans were going to be in shock.

15Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I ran into a guy as I walked, stumbing slightly and falling to the ground. I looked up to him. "Watch - Oh sorry." I noticed the clouded blue eyes and guessed that he was blind. I could be wrong, but i was wrong about a lot now-a-days so it wouldnt really matter to me.

16Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian shrugged and held his hand down to the girl. "No, i'm sorry. I really should have been wathing where I was going," he said with a sly smile.

Arcadian noticed one guy out on the streets, dressed in all black. She noticed his shirt and smiled, jogging to him. She paused a few feet away and then walked up. "Hey, she said, pursing her lips, "Um, i just wanted to say I liked your shirt. They're my favorite band."

17Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Riker: I was mildly surprised as a human actually approached me. Most of the time humans instinctively shied away from us, as if sensing subconsciously that we were predators and not to be trifled with. But this girl barely paused. Interesting.... i didnt want to trouble myself too much with any one person tonight, but being rude would be counterproductive and potentially attract unwanted attention. I put on a small smile, fkaing interest. "Really? I dont know many people who like them. Its nice to know there are other enthusiasts out tehre." i said.

18Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian gave a slightly oblivious grin. "Yeah, but, um... I'm sorry to bother you," she said, sheepishly. She put her hands in her pockets, glancing at his shirt one last time before turning. She collided with someone and glanced back, her cheeks a light pink. She apologized to the person and kept o.

19Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I took his hand and pulled myself to my feet. "Wait...you can see?" I asked, not caring how rude I sounded. So I was a tad rude, sue me.

20Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Riker: I watched the girl leave, eyes narrowing slightly. Hmmm..... there was something about her that interested me, made me curious. I wondered if his would be the one i took with me tonight...... using vampiric skills built up through the years, i blended itno the shadows, following silently, watching, waiting. The more i watched the more curious i became about this human. As soon as i was sure noone was around, i would make my move.

21Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian walked back into the little shop and started dealing with a group of customers. One of the guys asked for her numbers and she less-than-politely declined, then he reached for her wrist. She stared at his calloused hand for a second and then slapped him hard across the face. Before she knew it, closing time arrived. She was closing tonight, so she called a goodbye to everyone and soon, she was alone in the dimly lit room. She got a chill and put on her jacket, though she didn't think it was from being cold.

Octavian smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I can see," he said, he smile turning into a grin. This girl was slightly underobservant... Either that or she could have thought he was being sarcastic. "I'm Octavian," he said.

22Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I just nodded and tried to pull my hand from his grip. "Well, sorry again." I took a slow step back.

23Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian let her take her hand away and shrugged, turning away and walking the other direction. He would finde her later, taker her. ahe just needed to get her by herself, he thought.

24Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I walked down the side walk, going into an alley. I pushed a dumpster over a bit and crawled behind it to use it as protection from the night as I slept. I used my baggy purple hoody as a blanket.

25Children Of The Night Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Riker: I watched the girl through her work hours and waited until she was alone. 'Now or never...' i thought to myself. I closed my eyes briefly, summoning my telikinetics. They were quite strong, for our kind, built up over many years. I reached out towards her mind, using telikinetics to attempt to induce sleep. It would be easier if i didnt have to deal with all the fuss that came with a struggling human.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum