Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children Of The Night

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

51Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
"The usual. Attempting to express myself via art. The police don't really like it, hense all the running." I shrugged, suprused she could get me up the side of the building so easily.

Rose
I just nodded. "Its alright, you don't have to tell me." I told him softly. "Why are you out so late?" it didn't seem normal for him to be out on the street right now.

52Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Evander wrung his hands together and looked at her. "I'm just out for a walk. I was actually going to go meet a few friends," he said. He was walking to one of hs friends house and then they were going to go to a different friends house. He did think it was probably a little odd, though, that a guy like him would be out.

Nox chuckled to herself. "Maybe you should take a hint and stp painting on buildings. There are things called canvases, you know." She grinned.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

53Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Rose
"Well, sorry again. Be careful." I smiled to him and started walking away. Deffinately a good choice fir a human.

Caleb
"ehh. Building sides are more public and bigger. Plus this city could use a bit more beauty in it." I shrugged.

54Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Rayne: Something was screaming "Predator! Be careful!". I decided this wasnt a guy i really wanted to be talking to, but i got the feeling running would be useless. I would try fighting if he tried anything. "Yeah, well, that's me. Good ol' teenage rebellion's gotten me kicked out of 6 schools in about 3 years." i mused.

Ash: So, college? That meant noone was expecting her back around here. Excellent. Id made up my mind. "Oh, nothing. Just out for a walk." i said lightly. I began exerting mental pressure, urging the girl to sleep.

55Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Rigel's eyes started to grow heavy, but as soon as they did, she felt her stomach drop. Suddenly, she felt very aware and she tried to fight the tiredness. Her fingers clawed at the cold metal of the bench and she let out a small whimper, fighting it. She had to catch her bus.

Spencer nodded, chuckling quietly. "Well, I suppose i should go and let you rebel," he said, smiling very slightly. "Goodbye, um...?" He trailed, asking her name in the sentence.

Evander noded once and started toward his friends house. He paused, about half way toward his destination, his hand on his scarred arm. Guilt surges through him as he ran his finger over a slightly raised mark.

Nox laughed. "And criminals, I guess?" She added, her lips quirking up into a smile. "It's just not wise, but you can get a liscene for ublic art," she said and put a hand on her hip.

56Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
"I could, but that would take time." I shrugged. "Plus it would take out the thrill of running from them night after night." I joked, before sitting down on the roof top and looking up at the stars.

Rose
I stayed in the shadows and watched him walk. I pushed the thought of falling asleep in his mind. I urdged the feeling tiredness to him and just watched him.

57Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Rayna: "Hex." i said simply, giving ym last name. It was what i did when i didnt trust someone, and it sounded like it could be a nickname or even one of those really abnormal first names some people had. I went by it a lot, actually. Mostly in clubs and stuff. But i used it enough that i would react if that was what i was called. "Bye." i said lightly, striding off, resisting the urge to run like hell.

Ash: I frowned. It was unusual for humans to fight back against mind control. In fact, it was very rare for them to notice it at all. But i cranked my power from a gentle suggestion to sleep to full blown 'pass out NOW.', placing an immense telikinetic pressure in the girl's mind.

58Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Rigels eyes finally fell shut and her arms curled around her chest slowly. Her breathing became shallow and even asleep, she felt scared, like she was in danger. And she could still feel the presence of the guy behind her. It was like she wasn't actually asleep, just pretending, but she couldn't open her eyes or talk.

Spencer shook his head. "Fine, don't tell me," he shrugged with a wiry chuckle. He started to impose the sleeping feeling on her, his back turned. He wondered if she was a fighter or not.

Nox rolled here eyes quickly and stood on the edge of the building, looking down. She wondered if the jump would hurt her and she almost tried it, but remembered her human friend. He had already seen her scale a building.

Evander started to feel sleepy and managed one more step before he collapsed, falling alseep quickly. He felt helpless, but his unconsiousness pulled the feeling away.

59Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Ash: I smiled as the telekinesis payed off, but she had quite a strong mind for a human. I would have to keep a close watch and tranquilize her if i felt her begin to stir. I scooped her up carefully and took off running. My home was a few towns away, but i spent a lot of time here. It would take a while to get home.

Rayne: I felt a prickling sensation at the base of my skull. Something was here that shouldnt be, a presence sneaking through my subconscious. It was trying to get me to succumb to its will, whispering words of sleep and spreading quiet fog through my brain. I struggled against its influence, placing a hand to my temple, stopping dead, eyes closed, teeth gritted, unaware of my surroundings now as i battled with the intruder in my mind. But i was already tired, tired from being out so late, from yelling at my parents and them yelling back for hours on end, worn by the events of the day. I struggled hard, fighting valiantly, but i couldnt keep it up. My mental strength failed, my defenses slipping, and hte icy numb hand of sleep closed around my brain. I more fainted than fell asleep though, the sudden onset of antoher's will forcing my brain into instant shutdown. Spinning thoruhg time and space, falling into black oblivion, i fell, my mortal bodycrumpling to the ground as my mind spun away into unconsciousness.

OOC: Is that all the humans Taken?

60Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Ooc yup I think so

Caleb
I glanced over to her and leaned back on the roof so I was laying down. "What's a girl lime you doing in a city like this? You look to nice for the rough life of the streets."

Rose
I sighed and walked over to him, picking him up with inhuman strength and running back to the kingdom with him. I hoped that he would be happy with the new life I was about to give him. I didn't need him for blood, but instead a companion. Someone I could talk to and have them tell me an honest answer. But also a mystery to me. Someone to keep me thinking.

61Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:35 pm

OOC: Okay then ^^ excellent.

Riker: I carried the girl back to the Kingdom, entering through the magical barrier and heading for my home. The town was set up in a very linear fashion - in teh southern part, there were small stone or mud brick huts where the free running zombie-like mentally tranquilized humans tended to live. The middle area was mostly average sized stone houses of moderate quality where weaker or average vamps lived. There was a thin band of mansion-like houses after that where richer, more powerful, and more influential vamps lived. And then the enormous castle at the northernmost point of the kingdom. This housed the Council, was a sort of parliament buidling, and the west wing was comprised of barracks and training grounds for soldiers. The western side of the city tended to be slightly more modernized, with electricity and runnign water and such. The eastern side was far more old fashioned. I lived on the western side of the Kingdom in a large stone mantion at the veeeeeery far western side. About as far west as you could get, fairly well seperated from the rest of the kingdom. It was huge, despite the fact that i lived here alone. The house itself was largem, but there was a great deal of property surrounding it, including stables and such. There were no cars in the Kingdom. You walked, or if you were wealthy, you had horses or maybe a donkey. Roads were scarce and even carts were rare. It depended on where in the Kingdom you were. I took the girl up to my study, setting her down on the black leather couch that sat against one wall and walked over to my desk. There was a sealed letter that i had left there. From the Council. No doubt they wanted my help with something. I picked it up and opened it, scanning it absently as i waited for the girl to wake up.

Ash: Finally, i made it back to my home. The house was a small ramshackle victorian style place on the outskirts of town. Old, out of the way, in a fairly barrewn area of the neighborhood. Noone really noticed my presence here, or cared much. I moved often, but this had been my home for af ew months now and i was fairly happy with it. I brought the girl up to a spare bedroom on teh second floor and set her on the bed. The house had once been divided into two houses, a townhouse, but some rich old cat lady had bought it and torn down the dividing wall, so there were two bedrooms with attached bathrooms. She'd died shortly after and the bank ahd sold the house. To me. I had the one master bedroom - id give the girl the second one out fo respect for privacy. It would be easier for her if the bathroom was attached. I moved over to the window, a large bay window with a seat. I sat down in teh window seat absently, staring at the moon, waiting for the girl to wake up. She was strong. I doubted she'd stay under for very long.

62Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Rigel's arms hung limp by her side as she was whisked away. Her whole body felt like it was underwater, suspended in an oblivion so vast that it swallowed the whole universe. She brain was working a million miles per second as she felt cold air come in a rush over her. Still, like before, she couldn't find the power to open her eyes or make a noise, even a small one. Just when she had thought she lost hope, she managed to move the tips of her fingers.

Spencer lifted the girl up easily and started off into the forest. he lived in a large cottage in the next village, so it wouldn't take him that long to get there. In a matter of minutes, it seemed, they were at the house and he opened the large gate to the wrought iron fence, then to his small stone door. When he was inside, he laid her down on the plush couch and started tea.

Evander whimpered softly, stuck somewhere between a nightmare and everyday life. He hated sleep. It made him feel even more useless than he normally felt, like people could walk all over him. He felt sick when he felt useless. When he felt sick, he needed to burn.

Noz shrugged her shoulders, spinning on one foot to face him. "I just like it out here," she smiled. "All of the noise, the people, the food," she said, her lips curving into a smile. "What about you? What brought you out here?"

Octavian spent less than fifteen minutes in the kingdom before he realized why he hated it. All of the residence held their heads high for a place with such corruption. He exited the gates, heading back toward his home. It was a large, gothic victorian that stood on the outskirts of a town that was an hour or so away.

Arcadian stirred and then her hand went up to tangle in her hair against her head, like she had a headache. She let out a low moan and then opened her eyes slowly. Gasping suddenly, she drew her legs up and looked around, seeing the band guy from before. part of her wanted to scream, but she couldn't find the noise in the throat. It was like everything was frozen in time at that moment.

63Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
"escaping family life." I shrugged, looking up at the stars. "My 'rents dont always approve of the choices I make, and i dont approve on what they force upon me."

Billi
I woke slowly, confused and flustered. Where was i? I sat up and looked around, my heart pounding in my chest. "A-any one there?" I asked, my voice trembling greatly. not again...please not again. I moved so my back was pressed against a wall, my knees to my chest.

Rose
I brought the boy into my house in the kingdom, laying on the bed i had prepared before leaving. "Shh." I said softly, stroking back his hair as he whimpered. "No one will hurt you."

Dimitri
I brought the girl to my house which was barely within city limits. I put her on my bed, forgetting to prepare a room for her before i left. Oh well, i can always do that later. I placed her down softly, brushing her hair out of her face. Taking seat in the chair next to her, i watched her as she slept. She seemed so peaceful right now.

64Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:46 pm

OOC: Bahaha, listening to "Immortal Love" by Vampires Everywhere as i write this. Somehow this seems fitting and slightly ironic..... Very Happy

Raven: I came to slowly, my mind beginning to stir, consciousness beginning to return. I did not feel like i had been sleeping. On the contrary, i felt like i had fainted. That feeling where you wake up and dont know where the hell you are, how you got there, what happened, and when you fell into oblivion. My silver eyes blinked open, and at first i thought i was at home. Had dad hit me a little too hard or something? But a nanosecond later, my brain registered that i was in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar place, and everything rushed back. Leaving work, the wierd guy, the presence in my head..... I shot bolt upright, heart racing like a trapped bird in a cage, threatening to fly from my chest. And there was the guy from the park..... speak of the devil. I leapt to my feet, backing into a corner, a slight trembling running hrough my body, eyes wide. I was terrified. "W-who are you? Where am i?" i managed to stammer out.

Riker: I glanced up from the letter as i heard the girl stirring. "Ah. You're awake." i half-drawled absently. She probably had a lot of questions that i was going to have to deal with. Joy.

Ash: I heard the tiniest of movements, my supernatural hearing picking it up with ease and glanced over. Her fingers had moved slightly. I smiled slightly, no more than a faint upward twitch of my mouth. She would regain consciousness soon.

Rayna: My eyes snapped open and i immediately knew something was very very wrong. I remembered the strange guy, the sense of danger id felt from him. The presence in my head, willing me unconscious. And i was not in any palce i had ever been before. I launched to my feet immediately, backing up warily, dropping into a loose horse-stance the way id learned in my martial arts classes. My eyes scanned the room looking for a door, a window, some way out. But i didnt know enough about the situation, and something told me that running would be futile anyways.

65Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox let out a small, slightly dazed breath as her eyes darted among the stars. "I wish that's why I left," she said, her lips quirking into a smile. She glanced back at Caleb and shrugged a little, sitting on the edge of the roof, letting her legs dangle off.

Octavian rose from his plush chair in his study and walked into the parlor, looking at the girl with worried, clouded eyes. "Do you need something her asked, cocking his head. He had prepared some food for the girl in case she woke up.

Evander rolled slightly in his sleep, whimpering quietly once more and then pushed his arms down, pushing his body up. In the motion, his sleeves came up to his elbows, revealing the pale, silvery scars he had gained from his self-mutilation.

Arcadian bit her lip, pushing back the onslaught of tears that were forming in her eyes. She couldn't bring herself to speak. Instead, her head shook slowly back and forth and then she started to shake, too. Finally, her mouth opened. "Wh-Who are you?" She asked.

Rigel's eyes opened very slightly and everything was blurry, but she saw movement. Her limbs felt weighted down, so she couldn't move. After she took a few deep breaths, she sat herself up a little more, and opened her eyes.She met the eyes of the man from the bus stop.... The one who had struck her as odd, slightly dangerous. She felt the same thing now.

Spencer walked into the room with a tray full of tea and saucers, along with sugar and lemons. He saw the girl and merely walked past her, sitting the tray on the small end table. Then, he sat down and looked at her. "What are you doing?" He asked, cocking his head.

66Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Rayna: I stared at him like he was an idiot. "What the hell do you THINK im doing?" i said. "I get knocked out and abducted and wake up in a strange place. Im doing two things - wondering how the hell i got here, who the hell you are, and what the hell you want with me, and trying to plot some sort of escape plan. Which, i suppose i should mention, im fairly good at." i said.

Riker: I sighed. "My name is Riker. Riker Endymion. But to you? Master or sir, whichever you prefer." i said simply. "And what might your name be?" i asked. I didnt really care that much, but i needed SOMETHING to call her.

Ash: I grinned, my bright amber eyes meeting hers. "Excellent. You're awake." i said. "I have a feeling you're going to ask who i am, mostly because its a rather obvious question." i said absently. "My name is Ash. What's yours?" i asked.

67Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian felt like the breath had been ripped from her chest. "M-my name is Arcadian, sir." The last word made her want to spit. She was your normal non-conformist, not wanting to let anyone tell her what do do or rule over her. Especially not some guy that she had just met.

Rigel, despite her nervousness, wore a nervous smile. His grin was infectious, but she tried hard not to notice. "I'm Rigel," she said, bowing her head down a little. Ash... She rolled the name around in her head. What did he want with her? He wasn't going to kill her, was he?

Spencer chuckled, wryly. "You wouldn't be able to escape," he shrugged, sipping his crimson tea. The drink had been laced with blood and he smirked as he stopped drinking. "But it's not as iff I'm going to kill you," he continued.

68Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 01, 2011 12:12 am

Rayna: I glared. "That sure as hell wont stop me from trying." i said defiantly. "And i dont know that you wont kill me. You might. Or you may just make me wish i was dead." i said.

Ash: She seemed nervous. "Relax. Im not some freaky axe murderer or anything." i said lightly. "And im not the type to beat on people for fun. I dont really like hurting people, although i cant exactly say the same for most of my kind." i mused.

Riker: I raised an eyebrow. "You seem like the defiant type. I suppose its only fair to warn you that i have no qualms about injuring you if you disobey me." i said calmly.

69Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
"Careful!" I called to her as she sat on the edge. I walked to her and sat down beside her. I smiled to her, as we sat.

Billi
"Yeah, I need to know where I am. Who the hell are you? What made you decide to take me?" I snarled at him in one breath. He startled me when he walked over, out of the shadows. Nut living on the streets has taught me something. Ask first, freak out and spaz out later.

Rose
I traced the scars gently, my eyes soft and worried for him. who had done that to him? Given him these awful scars and markings.

Dimitri
"Calm down," I told her softly, following her around the room and cornered her against a wall. "my name is Dimitri. You are...um...on my estate. I was shy to say the last part, looking over her. "You are perfectly safe here."

70Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 01, 2011 12:54 am

Raven: "Yeah... s-safe... right. I get k-kidnapped and w-wake up in s-some strange place and im S-SAFE?" i managed to get out. My terrified trembling had worsened now, making it hard not to stammer. My silver eyes were wide, breath coming in ragged shallow gasps. And being trapped in a corner was making me even more nervous. Thinking back, going into a corner probably wasnt a good idea, but when you're freaking out, you dont think rationally. And now he was right THERE, blocking and room for me to run. Not that i would get far. I was afraid to move anywhere while i was trembling like this. I was likely to fall over. "W-what do you want with me?" i said, my fear leaking into my voice. For the first time in my life, i found myself thinking 'I want to go home'. But could home really be better than here? I mean, sure, id just been kidnapped, but i had to face it. Home sucked. Ther werent many places that could be worse, even in a situation like this.

71Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Spencer stood up, his tea in his hand and then headed toward the door, pausing to look back at her. "You're lucky to have been picked by me. I don't believe in animal abuse," he said, leaving the room and locking the door from the outside.

Rigel bit her lip. So... He's not some freaky axe murderer... Good to know. "Wait, your kind?" She asked, leaning in a little bit. He looked human. He spoke like a human. Wait, doesn't everyone speak like a human?

Arcadian nodded briskly. "And I'm not defiant," she said, but then wondered if that was being defiant. She pressed her lips into a straight line and watched him carefully.

Nox chuckled quetly. "Oh, don't worry about me," she said with a small shrug. "I won't get hurt." She didn't quite return his smile, instead, looking out at the city. She had about 3 hours before the sun started to rise.

Evanders eyes snapped open and he shoved himself away from whoever was touching his scars. He met the eyes of the weird girl from earlier and shook his head. "Leave me alone," he said, pulling his arms close.

Octavian shrugged, deciding to answer her questions quickly. "My house, Octavian, because i wanted to," he listed, sounding quite bored. His clouded eyes scanned the room as he spoke. She was going to be trouble, so he wouldn't refrain from being physical.

72Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
I nodded again, and looked up at the sky again. I yawned softly, and breathed easily. I stretched my arms over my head, my shirt riding up a bit.

Rose
"Oh, sorry." I told him softly as he pulled away. I got up from where I was sitting next to him and crossed away from him to give him some space. "You hungry?" I asked him.

Billi
I nodded as he spoke and pulled my legs from my chest, looking relaxed as I sat cross legged on the bed. Looking around the room, I couldn't see my bag anywhere. A huge flood of worry washed through me. "Where is my bag?" my voice and body language was calm, but my emotions weren't. Inside I was freaking out.

Dimitri
I looked at the girl as she spoke. "you are safe." I watched her, avoiding her next question. "You'll find out when I see fit to tell you." I finally answered her, leaning against a wall, still looking at her.

Last edited by Momo13 on Sun May 01, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

73Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 01, 2011 7:38 pm

OOC: Awws, you posted for everyone except Dimitri Razz no muse?

Rayna: I glared. "Animal abuse?" i growled. "What the hell gives you the right to call me an animal?" i spat. But it didnt do much good since he had exited the room and locked the door.

Riker: I shrugged. "Perhaps. But i figure its only fair to warn you in case you were thinking aobut it." i said absently.

Ash: I frowned momentarily. "Yes, my kind. I suppose i would have to tell you sooner or later anyways." i said, shrugging. "Have you ever got that feeling that there's stuff out there that they dont want you to know about? The kind of stuff that goes bump in the night, that your parents always tell you doesnt exist? Well, it does. Well, at least vampires do anyways. I dunno about the other stuff." i said, shrugging. "That's me. Bloodsucking creature of the night." i said. "Welcome to the real world."

74Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Sorry, edited the post

75Children Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Raven: Great. So i was trapped in this place with HIM and he wouldnt even tell me why he'd dragged me off in the first place. I let out a long, shuddering breath. My trembling wouldnt stop, and it was hard for me to keep my legs supporting me. I let myself sink to the ground, sliding down the wall. I let my arms rest on my knees, my head down, hair hiding my face. I tried desperately to grasp at rational thought, to get things straight, to make sense of the situation, but it was like trying to grab smoke. The whirlwind of thoughts in my head would not stop and make sense of themselves. So i switched my focus. I tried to calm myself down, tried to get my heartbeat back to a reasonable pace, to even out my breathing, and stop the dang trembling. I was scared. My future was so uncertain. But i had dealt with everything life had thrown at me until now, hadnt i? So i could deal with this too. Whatever came, i WOULD deal with it. With that little spark of determination in my head, i managed to reduce my trembling and even out my breathing and heartbeat a little. It was hard because i was still sort of panicking and i was uneasy under Dimitri's gaze. I could feel him watching me, and it was slightly unsettling. There was something about him that didnt seem 100% RIGHT, but i couldnt tell what it was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum