Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children Of The Night

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

26Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:49 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian used his telekineic power to make sure her sleep was more deep and that she wouldn't stir. He picked her up, flinging her over his shouldr and then carried her back toward the castle.

Arcadian fel her eyelids growing heavier and she sunk down into a leathery chair near the front. I'll only close my eyes for a minute, she thought. Soon, she felt her body go cold as consiousness slipped out of her.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

27Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:58 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I felt something happen, but I was in to deep of a slumber to wake. I slipped deeper and nightmares started haunting me. I whimpered very softly and muttered, "no, not him." a couple times.

28Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:50 am

Riker: Excellent. The telikinetics had worked. I walked into the store and picked the girl up carefully before heading back towards the Kingdom.

Raven: I wasnt going to go home tonight. At least, not for a while. Tired of walking and not wanting to go home, i stopped at a nearby park. I sat on one of the abandoned swings, pushing myself back and forth a little bit with my feet, staring up a thte moon. The pale moonlight gave my hair a silvery tinge. I sighed. What was i going to do?

29Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadians tossed her head a little and she slept, finall letting it rest against his shoulder. In her dream, she was at home, not having to deal with the bills that had been piling up or her cheating boyfriend.

Once out of the city, Octavian started to run, but it was as steady as riding in a new car. He was just as fast, too. He found the large wrought iron gates of the kingdom and opened them slowly. He had permission, so he shouldn't be killed or anything.

30Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
"Oy! Stop kid!" Someone screamed at me as i finished the mural.
"Crap." I sighed, taking off from the alley. I ran down the street, running into a girl in a yellow dress (nox). "Sorry!" I called to her, before running off again, my feet pounding against the side walk as i ran.

Billi
I mumbled softly as I slept, wanting to wake up. but i couldnt somehow. Why couldnt I wake?

Dimitri
I walked through the human world, going through a park. I noticed a girl on a swing and smiled lightly.
"Isnt it a bit late for you to be out on your own?" I asked her, leaning against one of the poles. "NEver know whos gonna be out here."

i found the perfect picture of Caleb:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

31Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Raven: I jumped, heart rate spiking as some guy randomly appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. I regained as much composure as i could before speaking. "M-maybe...... but i had to work late and i didnt feel like going home yet. Besides, im usually out at night. Ive always preferred it to the day." i said softly, my wide pale silver eyes meeting his golden ones. That was an unusual colour. Although, i wasnt exactly one to talk.

OOC: Kay, if im right, we need a human for Ash and a vamp for Rayna, but i think we're out of male vamps and female humans so new characters may be needed unless i wanted to stick Ash and Rayna together, but that would get boring fast.... although Moxie still hasnt posted her stats, so i dunno Razz

32Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

I'll make an extra set.

33Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"You have really pretty eyes." I noted, smiling to her. "If you don't mind me saying." her eyes were abnormally pretty.

Rose
I skipped down the road, my blood red dress twirling around me. I ran into a human guy. "oh sorry!" I said as I got up from the ground. "I should really wath where I'm going." (she ran into evander)

34Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Raven: "Er, t-thank you...." i muttered, ducking my head down to hide my blushing. I was pretty awkward around people, guys especially, and even more so when they scared the crap out of me. You would think i wouldve had some amount of social skills, what with having to metaphorically walk on eggshells every time i was at home and my dad was even somewhat conscious, but no. I was good at running, hiding, and gauging danger levels. And hiding bruises. That came with epxerience. But right now, something inside me was shrieking that this guy was dangerous, even though he seemed nice. I decided to be careufl and ready to run if necessary.

35Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox scoffed and shook her head, walking the other direction before doubling back, and going in the same direction of the boy. Obviously, he was running for something, so she might as well enjoy the show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Rigel Tavanov
Hair: Long, dark brown hair, medium low-lights
Eyes: Bright green eyes
Skin: Fair skin, freckles over her nose
Height/Build: Medium height, thin, has curves
Personality: Calm, hard to anger, slightly innocent.
History: She was born in the ukraine and moved to america when she was 4. She speaks russian fluently, but she doesn't have any accent when she speaks.
Other: She has her lip pierced and she had a dove on her neck

Name: Spencer Isaacs
Age They Appear: 17
True Age: 2300 even
Hair: Warm, cinnamon brown colored hair
Eyes: Bright hazel
Skin: Light, pale skin
Height/Build: Tall, lean muscles, medium definitions, not a muscle man
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Nothing
Kingdom or Rebel?: Rebel
History: He was bit purposeully, to be with his lover, but she was killed and he was beaten and left or dead. He joined the council, but when he explained his distaste for the kingdom, he was thrown out.
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, slightly indifferent, he seems slightly reckless and impulsive.
Other: Nothing.

36Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
I willed her to fall asleep slowly. I could tell that she didn't want to go home, and was starting to think I could offer her something better. I was harsh and I wouldnt hurt her. But I knew she wouldn't trus me to take her home unless asleep.

Caleb
Someone attacked me from behind. A policemen. "c'mon!" I exclaimed, trying to throw him off me. "It's called expressing artistic opinion. It's not like destroyed the side of the building."

37Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Raven: No sooner had the thought 'be on your guard' entered my mind than i felt something shift. It felt like a pressure, an invasive presence. It was telling me to go to sleep. But i couldnt do that! I was in the middle of the park with a strange guy! Was i drugged? No... there was no opportunity for that to ahve happened. Not ime to think this through. I fought the presence, and i fought HARD, pushing it away as hard as i could. But it was exhausting and the presence was strong. It felt like there was pressure in my head, and it kept growing and growing. I coudlnt hold it back. My focus snapped, my eyes rolled back in my head, and i collapsed, unconscious.

38Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
I ran to her and caught her before she hit the ground. "I got you." I told her softly. Picking her up in my arms, i slid her off the swing. I walked with her in my arms, staying in the shadows.

39Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox bit her lip. Hadn't cops ever heard that police brutality was illegal? She ran over and then threw the cop off, hearing his back snap against the corner of a building down a dark alley. Shit! She looked around, nearly panicking.

40Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
"Thanks. I suggest we run." I told the girl. The throw hadn't killed the cop, but obviously messed up his back. He staggered back to his feet. "And like now."

(rose ran into evander and shoul I just have billi wake up in the castle place?)

41Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox watched as the cop's chest moved up and down and then stopped completely. Was he alive? He didn't move, so she started to run with the boy. She had to keep her speed down, to make herself look normal and soon she was bored. God forsaken slow humans.

Evander's eyes widened and then he shrugged, folding his arms across his chest. "Nah, it's fine," he said, his voice quiet and very gentle. It resembled a lea, trembling in the wind.

42Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
I took a sharp right down an alley and started up a fire escape. I got to the top and offered the girl my hand to help her.

Rose
I smiled to the guy after lpoking him over once. He seemed sturdy and like he would make a good pet. "I'm rose," I held my hand out to him.

43Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:54 pm

OOC: Avery, can you post for your new two so i can do something with my two remaining characters that are out? I dont really want to continue with the existing pairs (the ones with the taken humans) until all pairs are established and i cant really post until i have at least a general idea of where your characters are or what they're doing ^^

44Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

lol, "he seemed sturdy"

Evander pursed his lips, looking at her with almost no regard. "I'm Evander" he said, but didn't shake her hand

Nox didn't take his hand, but shot up the escape, using her ull speed to her advantage to make it to the top of the building. She looked down at him and then held her hand out like he had earlier.

Spencer toyed with the chain that hung loosely around his neck. He stood on the sidewalk, looking for a potential human. He had been looking for a while, and not just for someone to eat.

Rigel pursed her lips and sat on the bench by the bus stop. She was finally getting out of town, going to make it on her own. That morning, she had inally said goodbye to her mother and now she was off to college.

45Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Rose
"nice to meet you." I noticed a silver scar on his wrist. "what is that from?" I asked him.

Caleb
I blinked a couple times but took her hand as she offered it. My choices were freaky fast girl or going to juvi for vandelization. Again.

46Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Ash: I spotted a girl sitting at the bus stop. Sitting at the bus stop in the middle of the night? Interesting. Curiosity piqued, i decided to pry. I walked up behind the bench and leaned over, resting my forearms on the back of the bench. "What's someone like you doing sitting at the bus stop in teh middle of the night? Not running away from home, are we?" i asked, smiling.

Rayne: Id been spacing right out, wondering what to do when i accidentally ran into a guy. Tall, brown hair, toying with a chain. I wasnt the type to get embarassed over something like that. "Sorry." i muttered absently, moving on with purpose to whatever place i had not yet decided to go but would eventually wind up at.

47Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Rigel shook her head, with a small smile. "Not in the least," she said, her tone earnest. Yes, as odd of a time as it may be, she had scheduled her timing to the the minute, so she would arrive at college at a brisk 6:30 in the morning.

Spencer smirked, looking down at the girl. "S'fine," he said, stopping her for a second. "Are you going somehwere in particular at this time of night?" He asked, cocking his head a little bit.

48Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Rayne: I laughed. "Nope. My parents thought they could cage me. Once again, i felt the need to prove them wrong. Im out just to be out." i said, grinnign devilishly.

Ash: "Well then what are you doing, hmm? You have to admit, it IS rather strange for you to be out here alone at a bus stop in the dead of night." i said. The girl seemed interesting. Maybe i should take her home with me... id been looking for a human pet for a while, after all...

49Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Rose
"nice to meet you." I noticed a silver scar on his wrist. "what is that from?" I asked him.

Caleb
I blinked a couple times but took her hand as she offered it. My choices were freaky fast girl or going to juvi for vandelization. Again.

OOC: repost in case you didnt see it avery.

50Children Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Spencer grinned as well. "You've got to love teenage rebellion," he said. "It's nice to see some going out, just to be rebellious." He crossed in front of the girl, to her other side, looking her over unnoticabley.

Rigel looked at the man, her eyes careful. "I'm going to college," she said. "Not to stay, for now, but just checking around." She paused, crossed her legs, and the looked down the street. She shivered very slightly and then looked back at the guy with a quirked smile. "What are you doing out this late?"

Nox grinned and heled the boy up, then took an exhilirated breath. "So what was that about?" She asked, with a cock of her head.

Evander flinched inwardly. "Nothing," he said, his voice gaining a dfensive edge for a minute. "Nothing."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum