Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children Of The Night

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 11]

126Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Raven: I nodded. "Well, id sort of like to know what you intend to do with me, why im here." i said quietly, half afraid to hear the answer.

127Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"I wont hurt you, if thats what you are afraid of. I brought you here because, as i told you earlier, i felt as if i needed to protect you. And, I needed someone to talk to...a companion i guess you could say. You are here to be said companion." I shrugged, speaking easily.

128Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Raven: Well, that was slightly wierd. You didnt need to kidnap someone to get someone to talk to..... but there was something else that was bugging me. "How did you get me to fall unconscious? I didnt faint and i wasnt drugged, and i didnt feel a blow. It felt like there was someone in my head. Im sure it sounds crazy, but that's what it felt like." i said, frowning slightly.

129Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"You'll find out later." I shrugged. "But i promise not to do whatever it was unless absolutely, like the world will end or you will die, if i dont. Next?"

130Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Raven: That still wasnt particularly comforting, but i supposed it'd have to do for now. My brain had pretty much gone numb, blank. I couldnt think of anything else to ask, really. I thought about asking if he was ever going to let me leave, but that was probably a stupid question and i could already guess the answer. "I cant really think of anything else to ask. But if you have anything you want to know form me, go ahead and ask. I have my secrets, like everyone, but i'll answer if i can." i said, pulling my knees up against my chest, wrapping my arms around them and resting my chin on my knees absently.

131Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"Why were you out so late when i found you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

132Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Evander's eyes opened very slowly and he sat up, looking around. He rubbed his eyes and took a shallow breath, meeting the eyes of his captor. "Morning," he mumbled, no hint of scorn passing through. He figured he might as well make the best of this, but in the back of his mind, he still wasn't thrilled.

Nox raised an eyebrow. "What are you thinking?" She asked, cocking her head.

Octavian grinned, walking downstairs and starting the stove. He had learned to cook in France when he was a bit younger and he still loved it. He decided to do something fairly simple, though, so he didn't intimidate her. "Do you have anything you want to know about me?"

Spencer let the girl go and do what she wanted, and he went to his study, writing a few notes in a journal, mostly about the constellations. He found his curiosity peak when the girl hadn't made a noise for soething close to twenty minutes. Maybe she was asleep. He walked into the parlor, finding her by the window. He cleared his throat and walked over, sitting in an arm chair.

Rigel smiled. "Can I just wear this now?" She asked, cocking her head. She liked Yuna, saw her as a mentor. She was interested in fashion and Yuna might be the girl to help her. That is... If she got out of here. The thought stayed in her head for a second, making her a bit colder.

Arcadian looked up and nodded, seeing the girl she thought to be the seamstress or tailor. She figured that now was the time to keep her mouth shut, so she pushed her lips into a straight line.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

133Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Raven: I sighed, wondering how much i should tell him. Id had a feeling that question was coming. "I wasnt lying when i said a preferred the night to the day. Its not unusual for me to be out late at night. But that particular night it was because id had to pick up an extra shift at work, got out late, and didnt really feel like going home." i said.

Rayna: I straightened and turned around as Spencer walked in. "Did you need something?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ash: Yuna looked like she wanted to protest and make her try more stuff on, but i shot her a lok and she caved. "Yepp!" she said.

Riker: I watched as the tailor quickly took Arcadian's measurements before coming back over. "I have a few designs that would work for her. I can have whatever you need ready for tomorrow." she said. I nodded and she left, off to go start working on whatever she would make.

134Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Rose
"Mornin'!" I chirped, smiling up to him. "How did you sleep?" I got to my feet and stretched.

Caleb
"That you aren't human..." I muttered, still deep in thought. "You aren't, are you?" I looked right at her and waited for her to respond. I watched her as I waited for her to speak.

Billi
"Um..." well isn't this awkward. I didn't know what I waned because I had never had anyone serving me breakfast in my memory. Or asking what I waned at least. I bit my lower lip and just shrugged.

Dimitri
"Was there something wrong with your home life?" my voice was gentle and I watched her worried. "were you abused at your house?" my voice got softer as I waited for her answer.

135Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Raven: I sighed. I didnt really want to talk about it, but he probably suspected already and if i refused to talk about it, it would probably just cement his suspicions. Either way, the answer would be an obvious 'yes'. May as well just say it. "Yeah...." i said softly, trying to keep my composure. "My mom left us when i was little. My dad's an alcoholic. He tried to hide it for a little while after my mom left, but he turned angry after a while. The drinking got worse. He got fired, and i had to pick up multiple jobs as soon as i was old enough to work so that we would have food and be able to pay the bills. I had to drop school this year to make enough money to keep all the necessities in the house. I learned to stay out of teh house a lot, put locks on my bedroom door, learned to sneak in and out through the window and how to tell if my dad was in a rage or not. Normally he's passed out or groggy and incoherent at best, but occasionally he gets angry and starts breaking things. I.... ive been hit, occasionally. I know he feels bad about it afterwards, i can tell.... but when he's drunk he doesnt really care. I think some of the people at work suspected, but i got pretty good at hiding bruises so it wasnt questioned too much and when it was i could usually come up with an excuse. I was planning to move out next year. I have some money saved up so i could rent an apartment or something. I guess i dont really have to worry about that anymore." i said with a ragged laugh.

136Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"That's right, you don't have to worry about that. I will never raise a hand to you, or let anyone else." I looked at her with kind eyes. "Would you like to take a shower while I call up a tailor to come over and measure you for some new clothing?" I offered.

137Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Spencer matched her expression. "No, not really," he said, glancing at the book in his hand. "I mean, it's my house," he shrugged.

Rigel gave Ash a 'Thank you' look. As much as she liked clothing, she could only take so much. "Thank you so much, Yuna," she smiled at her. Yuna seemed cool and she did have a little reason to be nervous around her, but it was mostly because of her energy, her franticness.

Arcadian let out a breath of relief. "Is there anything else I should do?" She asked, bowing her head down a little to Riker. She would have never imagined that the cute guy in the band tee shirt would kidnap her and make her a slave of sorts.

Evander frowned immediately at her chipperness. He sat up a little more straight and looked away from him. "Fine," he said. It was just one of those things that annoyed him; people being too happy in the morning...Er, night.

Nox frowned. "I'm as human as the sky is blue," she said. "I'm athletic, though." Then, after a second of gauging his reaction, a laugh broke ghrough. "Okay, so how'd you know? Was it the building? The speed? The freaky paleness?"

Octavian put a plate in front of her and took his own cup, filled with a mixed drink, something like lemonade, laced with blood. He sipped it, watching her, hoping his skills hadn't gotten rusty.

138Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Rose
"So, I sent for a tailor so we can get you some new clothing. Nothing to fancy if you don't want it." I toned down the chirpiness, noticing it annoy him.

Caleb
"The building and speed. I have met plenty of pail people. So...vampire?" I raised an eye brow at her.

Billi
I looked down at the food and took a hesitant bite of it. "Holy crap...this is amazing!" it had been so long since I had a real hot meal that this was very welcome. "Thank you." I scarfed down another bite.

139Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox stood and left the room as suddenly as she'd come in. She was prone to mood swings and she could tell that it was happening right now. Best to stay away from the human boy. She could really hurt him. Instead, she went into a black rrom, but her eyes adjusted and it was lit up. A normal human wouldn't be able to see.

Octavian smiled to himself. "It's no problem," he said. "I'm glad you like it." He finished his drink and took a deep breath. He had eaten human food before. He liked the taste, but it didn't sit well inside of him. It always made him feel sick.

Evander shrugged. "Whatever you want to do with me," he said, looking at her, meeting her eyes for a second.

140Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
I noticed her leave, and was about to get up, but if she wanted space i would give her some. I grabbed a couple cans of spray paint from my bag and looked at the room i was in. I cleared off a wall, and looked at it. I shook the black can of spray paint, and started a mural.

Billi
I finished the food quickly, and put my fork down. "I'm...I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier. I just dont really trust you....if you had my life you would understand why. I'm not saying i have the worst life out there, because I know i dont. But my life has been hard...or what i can remember of it." I mumbled the last part so soft that i could barely hear myself say it.

Rose
"Well, i wont force you to wear anything you dont want to. I'm not that cruel. Do you want to grab something to eat? Camilia has been cooking all day. I think you'll like her." I smiled to him and started to the door.

141Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Raven: I didnt say that 'worrying about that' meant worrying about moving out and such. My future. Because it was fairly out of my control now. The question registered in my head and i managed to come up with an answer. "Okay..." i said quietly, still sort of shocked. Id never told anyone about my dad before. It felt strange telling sone guy i barely knew. But a shower sounded good right now. Perhaps it would help me clear my head.

Rayna: "True. But im sort of used to people showing up when they want somethign from me or want me to do something and leaving me alone if they dont. That's pretty much how its always been. So i tend to assume that when people show up, they want something." i said simply.

Ash: Yuna grinned. "No problem. If you ever need something, especially if its something you'd rather not have HIM get, let me know." i said. I rolled my eyes, but i knew what she meant and i was glad she was offering.

Riker: My fangs were throbbing painfully now and my stomach hurt. I needed to feed, badly. "Yes." i said, moving forward until i was very close. "Just hold still." i murmered. Right before my fangs pierced her neck.

142Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"Alright. Your bath room is right through that door," I pointed to the door on the far side of the room. "Everything you'll need should be in there. Change into the robe once you are done, the tailor will come a couple minutes after I call. And feel free to take your time." I stood and crossed to the door about to let myself out.

143Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox heard something in the boys room and instantly walked back in. Her lips quivered with anger as she saw hmspray painting the wall. She grabbed the can of paint, squeezing it in her grip and it popped in her hands, cold paint running over her hand and wrist. She did the same to all of the other cans, too, quickly enough so the boy couldn't stop her, but each pop of the can sounded like a gun shot. "Don't. Paint. My. Walls," she said, dropping the last crumpled can and turning to leave the room.

Octavian looked at his empty cup and then back to her. "I don't want your apology. Or your life story. Hell, if I were you, I would have attacked me by now. And I certainly wouldn't trust me. I'm a vampire. It's what's expected of humans when the find out."

Evander shook his head. "I'm not hungry," he said. He had gone nearly two weeks without eating more than an apple a day so he knew he could stay on just water for a while. He went back to his bed when she started for the door, watching her leave in silence.

Rigel's face turned a bright pink against her will. She had never been good at supressing blushes. "Thank you, Yuna," she smiled. "It was very nice to meet you." She wasn't sure if Yuna was actually going to leave or stay and chat with Ash for a while.

Arcadian cried out at the sharp pain and her fingers found the collar of Riker's shirt. She gripped it as hard as she could, trying to focus on the pressure of her fist not the pain in her neck. While she was trying to distract herself, though, she only focused more on it. Something about the teeth that ripped through her flesh and the pinch of blood being drawn gave her a shiver... And she wasn't sure why, but she liked it.

Spencer nodded. "Good enough logic. If I'm bothering you, though, I can leave," he said. "Feel free to check out any of the books," he offered, standing.

144Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Ash: Yuna nodded. "It was nice meeting you too!" she said, and glanced at her watch. "Ah! Crap. Im running late now.... sorry, but i have to go." she said, waving goodbye and disappearing with supernatural speed. I chuckled as she left. "Typical Yuna. Going everywhere at once, and always in a hurry." i said, smiling.

Raven: I nodded and watched him leave before going through the indicated door to the bathroom. I pulled my clothing off and got in the shower, the hot water helping to wake me up and clear my head, as well as calming me down. I washed my hair and scrubbed my skin clean. After a while of standing under the scalding hot water, i climbed out and found a towel, drying off. I put the robe on a little awkwardly. Id never liked wearing these things, but oh well.

Rayna: I shrugged. "You arent bothering me, and thanks, but i dont really read much. It involves sitting still and focusing on one thing, two things im not particularly good at." i said, laughing a little.

Riker: I drank my fill, making sure not to take too much, and pulled back. The puncture wounds immediately began to heal, as vampire bites tended to do.

145Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

caleb
I sighed and sat down around the crumpled cans. "Well there goes one month of paychecks that i'll never get back." I mumbled. This was going to be a long stay.

Billi
"I'm not stupid. I wouldnt attack someone bigger then me who is also suposedly faster then me." I snapped, glaring at him as he basically said that i was like every other human. Or should act like a normal human.

Rose
"Alright. If you are hungry or thirsty or want anything - /anything/ - just call for me." I offered a small smile and left him to be alone. I walked down the hall to the music room and sat at the piano, looking down at the keys.

Dimitri
Tammi, the tailor, came over about two seconds after I called her. "Thanks for coming at such sort notice."
"No problem Dimi." She giggled, skipping over to me and kissing my cheek. "When is she coming down?"
"As soon as she is ready." I shrugged. "I told her to take her time, i didnt want to rush her."

146Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Raven: I fixed my hair back into its normal shaggy shock of snow-white and combed all teh tangles out with my fingers, the way i usually did. When i looked normal again, i exited the bathroom, hearing voices. I pulled my shoes on and followed my ears, finally finding Dimitri and some girl i didnt know. "Er, h-hello..." i said shyly.

147Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Curiosity Thu May 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian let her fingers away from Riker's collar, the stiffness affecting her joints a little. She timidly met his eyes, her expression curious. "What d-does it taste like?" She asked, nervously and looked at her feet.

Spencer nodded, chuckling a little. "I suppose I've had to learn patience, too. After a while, I go sick of pacing and running around. I sat down and read a whole book in one sitting." He paused, looking at her. "Sorry, I muct be boring you," he said and went to the door, standing for a second. "I'll be in my study," he said with a crooked smile.

Rigel was still blushing, even after Yuna left. She sat down on the couch, looking at her feet. That was so awkward. "She seems really cool, from the 10 minutes I got to meet her," she said, adding a smile on the end.

Nox shrugged. "Money mens nothing here," she said, glancing back with a wicked glint in her eye. She left the room and walked to her bathroom. When she looked in the mirror, she remembered that she still had contacts in. She took them out and changed out of her dress to a pair of shorts and a tank-top.

Octavian shrugged. "Don't waste your anger on me," he said. He was very hard to anger and he didn't stop himself when he got mad. He'd injure whoever was near without a second thought.

Evander let her leave and looked down at his backpack. It had some clothes in it, and a lighter. It also had a few notebooks and a laptop with a camera. He smied and turned it on, looking through his old pictures. There was no wifi or anything, but he didn't care.

148Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"Ahh, Raven, meet Jamie." Jamie walked over to her and started to take measurements.
"She's so adorable, Dimitri." Jamie giggled softly as she skipped around the girl.

Billi
"Dont waste my anger? Do you think i want to?" I stood up slowly, my fists clenched at my sides. "I didnt as you to take me off the streets, and I didnt ask for your comentary on my emotions."

Caleb
"Oh...ok. But that was the last of my painting suplies." Now what would I do in my spare time? I looked down at my paint stained hands.

Rose
I decided to give him some space. maybe he'd be less closed off with some time.

149Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 5:26 pm

Riker: I raised an eyebrow. "That's an unusual question. Its not really the same as it is when you're human.... i suppose it tastes the same to an extent, but then there're usually undertones that vary from human to human. Other things like caffeine or medicines, injected drugs, things like that, can alter how blood tastes to a vampire, even though it wont do anything to us otherwise. Its hard to explain. You cant really understand it unless you actually experience it." i said, shrugging. "Usually taste isnt noticed too much when feeding. The bloodhunger is a powerful force, and it hurts quite a bit if we dont feed enough. You dont tend to notice individual tastes when the hunger is in control." i said absently.

Rayna: I nodded absently. He wasnt boring me at all, really, but i wasnt about to argue or anything. Id probably go back to my room and do some more exercise...

Ash: I laughed. "Yeah, that's Yuna for you. She shows up in a hurry and disappears in more of a hurry. She's pretty cool though." i agreed. "Its wierd... by vampiric blood, she's my aunt, but i cant seem to think of her like an aunt. Or over two thousand years old....." i said.

Raven: "N-nice to meet you." i managed to get out. I stood awkwardly as Jamie started taking my measurements. This was a bit of a new experience for me.

150Children Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"With her body type, until we get more meat on her bones, i say she wears sundresses and stuff like that. What to do you say?" Jamie asked me, looking over the girl again.
"If she is ok with that, then fine."
"So, Raven, What do you say?" Jamie turned to the girl and smiled. "And what colored clothing do you want?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum