Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cirque de Charlevoix

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucien's smile grew and he nodded. "Obedience. Good. You'll be shadowing me," he said.

Capria's eyes fell over Lucien and the girl, turning back to the group. In the back of her head, she wondered if the girl had seen Nox. When most people did, they were frightened. She was a rather intimidating girl and Capria had given Lucien hell for letting her in... But that was out of jealously.

Nox smiled widely. "Looks like she'll be staying around for a while." Her tone was slightly superior. "Xander has some catching up to do," she said, pursing her lips.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

52Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
a very small smile spread across my lips. i threw my arms around the man. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" I exclaimed, hugging him. For some reason, the strange girl who was still with us didnt frighten me. I wonder why that was.

53Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucien peeled her arms off, shaking his head slightly. "I don't really hug," he said, jerking his chin in the direction of the outside. "I'll explain the rules and then, I think the workers are going to have an... Induction ceremony," he said.

54Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
"Of course." I nodded, biting my lower lip. I hiked my bag further up my shoulder, and waited for him to lead the way. Obediant was something i could and would be.

55Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Marci: I sighed and rolled my eyes as Lucien agreed to have her here.She doesn't belong here. I can see it in her. "Really Xander? Because I can see your aura and the intensity of feelings you have for that delicate flower." I said smiling intently. "And your aura is not the color of friendship or family of the sort," I said out loud but whispered in his ear,"but lust." I said biting my lower lip.

56Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
I laughed and shook my head. "Been there, done that. It didnt work out for us. We decided it would be best if we where friends. Trust me." I just shook my head again at the thought.

57Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:04 pm

Marci: I laughed with him and laid my head on his shoulder but perked back up and walked around him with my jingling dress and my bare feet. "Oh really then? Then how come I see that you have a secret love for her." I loved fooling around with Xander. I smiled as I walked around and around him casually looking at him.

58Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Capria laughed, shaking out her blue hair. "Why don't one of you tell Octavian about the ceremony?" She asked. "It'll be in my trailer," she said. She had that advantage. Mot of the preformers shared a tent with ne or two people, but she got to stay in her own room.

Nox turned to Marci and Xander. "She seems... Normal," she said, as though she wer slightly disaapointed. Normal wasn't something to be envied here. Well, except for having no idea what you were getting yourself into, but that doesn't matter.

Lucien led her outside, pointing out the various tents and eating places. He pointed out the four trailers on the end. One was his, one was Capria's, and two were for make-up and costume. "We mainly work on making sure that the Cirque goes smoothly. And I work with some of the animals."

59Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

emilia
"I can do that." I nodded. "If you want me to taht is. Just tell me what i need to do and i will." I nodded again.

Xander
"i think you are a bit off their, love." I laughed. "We had something, but it didnt work out. No secret love, no hidden lust, nothing will go on between the two of us."

60Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Marci: I laughed as I put my hands on his shoulders as I was behind him. "I shouldn't be too off." I finished. I looked at Nox I nodded at Nox's comment. "She is not going to last." I said shaking my head. "She's most likely the only normal person that ever came here."

61Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"She'll last." I said firmly. "I know her."

62Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

"No, no," Lucien said. "I take pride in my wolves," he said. He looked back at her for a second, pursing his lips. He hoped he didn't regret the decision to let her into the Cirque.

Capria ran into her trailer, biting down on her lip. She was a bit jealous. Now Xander would want to hang out with the girl instead of her. I mean, they were good friends, after all. Instead of pondering, she started to clean up her room and throw pillows and some throws onto her bed.

63Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
"Alright then." I nodded, sheepishly. I didnt want to make him regret his choice. I really needed this and i couldnt blow it.

64Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:19 pm

marci: I sighed. "I'm afraid she will. She's shy and scared but she is obedient and Lucien loves the obedient ones." I added sourly, rolling my eyes.

65Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"Why is that such a bad thing?" I asked, noticing her sour reaction. "I might be good to have a normal person here." I pointed out.

66Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Marci: "Maybe Xander but you never know. Wouldn't it be dangerous? I mean Lucien won't be happy if you go out on a limb in the middle of a show to save her or help her." I said kind of sweetly. I sat down on the tent floor and looked up at him as my dress fanned out around me.

67Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

xander
"She wont need my saving." I snapped. "She knows how to take care of herself."

68Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox shook her head, leading Octavian, their hands interlaced. She dropped his hands as he entered. "Normal equals death here, so she needs to ramp it up before Lucien starts to train her," he said. "And if you don't love her... Is there someone you love here?" She asked, her lips curving into a pleasant, intent smile. Octavian chuckled beside her, his shocking white hair covering his clouded eyes.

69Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"you guys know me, i dont 'love'." I shrugged. "Sorry to burst your bubbles."

Emilia
"So...what do you want me to do first?" I asked him.

70Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Marci: I shrugged lightly. "I have no idea and neither do you." I tell him reassuringly. "Xander, I am not trying to pick a fight. I am just trying to tell you what I saw in her and you know that my observations are not at all that off." I tell him with a straight face due to his tone. "Yes you don't "love", you just sleep." I said batting my eyelashes.

71Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

xander
I laughed and shook my head. "I dont do that either." I mumbled before walking off.

72Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox pursed her lips and then looked around. "I'm going to go see if Capria needs any help," she said. "Do you want to join, Marci?" She asked, cocking her head.

Octavian snorted a little. "Sometimes, I'm glad that I can't see," he said.

Lucien pursed his lips. "You can go ask around, earn you bearings," he said. "But stay out of trouble."

73Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
I walked to Capria's trailor and knocked before entering. "Hey, can i come in?" I asked, standing in the door way, leaning against the door jam.

74Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Marci: I laughed slightly and got up off the ground. I yelled over to Xander smiling sheepishly. "Love, you must at least like someone in the Cirque." I yelled to him as he walked away. I laughed calmly and looked at Nox. "Sure why not." I said smiling at her and Octavian.

75Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox saw Xander go to her trailer and sighed. "Never mind. Xander's got it covered," she said to Marci.

Capria shrugged. "I guess so," she said, looking at him with a small smile.

Lucien nodded the girl off. "Go talk to the others. You need to socialize," he said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum