Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cirque de Charlevoix

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
I sighed and put my knifes in my belt loops. "Alright. Lead the way." I nodded. "I'm Emilia by the way."

152Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Madeleine smiled and nodded. "I've heard," she said, Lucien joining her side and Reese on the other. "Hey ladies," Reese said. He as also a new worker, but he had earned his bearing really quickly. "My name is Madeleine and that's Reese. You've undoubtedly met Lucien, though."

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

153Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
I nodded to all of them. "hello," my voice shy and meek. I kept playing with one of my knifes to calm myself.

154Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian heard the voice of the girl, regarding her with a cold smile and clouded eyes, then returned to his work. Nox was at his side speaking softly about her day and other seemingly polite things.

Madeleine smiled kindly behind the girl, examining her own knives while Lucien walked in behind them. "Glad to see Madeleine coax you out. There are so many people for you to meet," he said, ducking down and kissing her hand as lightly as the touch of a moth's wing. He held the small hand of his daughter, too. She smiled and waved at Emilia and then trotted off to the Octavian and Nox, who where still quietly conversing.

Capria walked out and greeted the girl brusquely before Reese walked over and she left. "Hey," he smiled. "I'm Reese. Previously known as the newest worker." He sympathized with the girl, being treated with so much animosity and coldnees.

Haven skipped in, her brown hair flouncing around. The diferent colors looked like jewels in her hair. "Hi!" She grinned, putting her hand out to shake.

155Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
I looked around to everyone around me. I took a step back from everyone and behind Lucien. I wasn't the best around a ton of people. "Hello," I said to everyone softly.

156Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucien chuckled and walked away. If she was going to last here, being around people were the least of her worries. She was going to have to buck up and say a little more than 'hello.' "What are you doing? Pick someone and socialize," he urged, pushing her into the small crowd.

157Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
I gripped the handle of my knife tighter as he pushed me into the crowd. Oh God...this was going to be hard. I turned to the person who said he was new here as well. "Nice to meet you reese, I'm emilia." I spoke softly.

158Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:36 pm

Cassidy: I saw the new girl and happily walked over to greet her. "Hello there. I'm Cassidy! Rumor is you are a normal." I smiled slyly.

159Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
"I'm a street rat, not normal. There is a difference." I said softly.

160Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Cassidy: I smiled wide and began to laugh, "Hunny that's normal around here." I told her while shaking my head.

(posted a long post in time of life Razz)

161Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
"Just saying that I am not normal. Not as freaky as acouple of you. But not normal." I shrugged.

162Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Drogan: Kiki and i spotted the new girl and popped up on either side of her. "Hello!" we chorused in unision. "Im Kiki!" said Kiki. "And im Drogan." i finished. "We're twins!" we said, agian in unision. "Nice to-" i began, "-meet you!" Kiki finished. We grinned matching broad grins.

163Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Cassidy: I smiled wider as I saw Kiki, who has been my dearest friend since the beginning. I laughed as they finished eachother's sentences. "You guys are crazy." I mumbled, trying not to smile. I rolled my eyes at them and looked at Emilia again. "Normal is not fun." I said with a slight smirk.

164Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucien walked to Cassidy. "You're the only normal one I see around here," he said, raising an eyebrow at the girl. He had taken her in after he had seen how badly she was treated. She didn't have a talent, but he kept her because she was loyal.

Reese smiled shyly at Emilia and then looked away. All of the people still made him slightly uncomfortable, so he backed away, walking to a bunch of old bleachers. He sat down, watching the people in the tent. Capria was watching Lucien intently, holding Seraphina on her lap, Madeleine was polishing her knives off from the crowd, Nox and Octavian were leaning into each other, whispering and pointing around the room.

165Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
Way to many people. I backed up again. I twirled my blade in my hand again. "Am I aloud to leave yet?" I came, I talked and now I wanted to go back to practicing.

166Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Cassidy: I rolled my eyes. "I'm not normal." I mumbled at Lucien.

167Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucien's eyes flickered to the girl. "It depends.... What are you going to do?" He asked, cocking his head. He looked back to Cassidy. "Fine... You're worse than normal. You're boring." He raised an eyebrow at her, challenging her to prove him wrong.

168Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Cassidy: I stared at Lucien angrily. "If I am so boring then why bring me here?" I asked him. I was fine on my own. Sure, I was on my way to dying back where I used to live but why bring me here if I am so boring.

169Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
"Practice knife throwing." I mumbled, looking at the knife in my hand.

170Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucien chuckled. "I you want to leave, no one is stopping you," he said, giving her the right away to go. He actually thought she would, s he wasn't about to be surprised. He looked back to Emilia and shrugged. "I don't see why, but if you absolutely need to," he said.

171Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Cassidy: I rolled my eyes and went to go sit down in a chair. "You are so mean." I said childishly. Sometimes I hated Lucien but other times I thought of him as a father. It was a love hate relationship.

172Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Adelina: I watched, amused, as the new girl was mobbed by the twins. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I stayed back at the fringes of teh crowd, near the exit, stroking Lilium absently. Social gatherings were not my thing. I didnt care to interact with people much, but it was amusing watching the other members of the Cirque interact. We lived our own little drama here, but i didnt like to really be a part of it. I was more of a watcher.

173Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
"I just really don't like being around a ton of people." I mumbled. "But of you prefer me to stay, I will." I added, looking up at him.

174Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian sighed, hugging Nox, his fingers digging deep in her her hair for a second. He pulled back and patted her head beore slipping away, a slight smile still on his lips. He walked around the tent, hearing fingers raking over something smooth. Adelina? He walked further and heard the snake tense up a little. "Hey," he said softly.

Lucien grinned."That's my job," he chuckled. "And it's not that I want you to stay, it's just I don't ant you practicing knives."

175Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Adelina: I projected calm energy towards my precious snake as she tensed and felt her relax. "Hello." i said quietly, smiling. "The twins certainly seem excited." i commented. "This new girl has the whole cirque interested."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum