Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cirque de Charlevoix

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
"A-all right." I took another step back and started to walk away. "If you see him, tell him Emilia stopped by." I said with my back to the guy.

Xander
I was in the tall tent, practicing the ribbon arobats.

27Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Capria strode out of the big tent, sliding her light blue kimono over her arms. Her hair hung in blue waves, stripped with pink and green. "Keep practicing, Xander," she called over her shoulder with a chuckle and went to stand by Lucien.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

28Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"Why dont you come up here?" I called down to capria. "C'mon ria!"

29Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Capria pursed her lips. "Nah, I think I'll hang out on firm ground for a while," she called back, into the slitted door of the tent. Lucien chuckled behind her, running his long fingers through her tangled hair.

Last edited by Avery on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

30Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"why not? I wont drop you and you wont fall!" I called to her before lowering myself to the ground slowly. I stepped out of the ribbons and followed after her.

31Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Capria shrugged. "I just don't feel like practicing ribbons right now," she said, half leaning back on Lucien and half on the chain link fence behind her. She waited for him to come completely out of the tent before quirking up an eyebrow.

32Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
I rolled my eyes. "Fine, what do you feel like doing then?" I asked. I nodded over to lucien.

33Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucien nodded back to him and Capria heaved a shrug again. "I don't know," she said. Lucien's eyebrows perked up. "There was a girl hear ealier. She was looking for you. A mousy specimen."

34Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
Mousey... "Emilia!?" I asked. "Where did she go?"

35Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucien moved his hand in a slow circle around the whole circus. "Somewhere in this general direction," he said. "I wasn't too worried about her."

Name: Octavian Narsicias

Looks: Fairly tall and thin, always dressed in a flannel shirt and jeans, until showtime, but he makes it work. Slightly scene cut snow white hair, clouded blue eyes, pale skin. He has long limbs and fingers, but he is extremely graceful.

In the Cirque? If yes, job: Yes, illusionist

Other: He doesn't talk much and sometimes he's intimidating. He tends to smile a lot, though. He's blind, but he knows the cirque like the back of his hand and he rarely asks for help. Being blind keeps him on his toes and eliminates all of his fear in life. He joined the cirque 5 months after he started and he's fairly close with Capria, though he doesn't hold any strong loyalties to anyone.

36Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
I groaned and ran off. I ran past octavian and stopped. "Have you seen a mousy girl, kinda shy, soft scared voice?" I asked him, completly forgetting that he was blind in the rush of the moment. Emilia... Could she really be safe?

37Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:08 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian grimaced, pointing in the direction of Xander's tent. "Sent her over there, knew you'd be out soon," he explained. He moved his eyes around, but with no end result. He could only tell if he was in the light or in darkness. Never once, did he feel like a burden to anyone or want anyones sympathy. He just wanted to be normal.

38Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:52 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"Thanks man. I owe you one." I clapped his shoulder before taking off. I ran into my tent and saw her walking around the small area. I ran to her and picked her up into my arms. "Emilia," I murmured into her hair.
"Xan!" she looked over her shoulder to me. " how have you...where did you...how did you get a job here? And do you know if... Well you know."
"Lemme introduce you formally to the guy who saved my butt."(Xander was living on the streets before coming here, btw) I laughed and put her back on the ground and lead her out of my tent and to Lucian. She tensed slightly when she saw him. "Lucian, this is the girl, Emilia, who was looking for me. She would like to talk to you about pssible jobs here." I looked over at capria. "Ria, why don't we give them some time to talk," I said, nudging Emilia towards lucian.

(sorry, my ipod doesnt like me sometimes...)

Last edited by Momo13 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

39Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:57 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Something about that response is really confusing... I'll wait for you to get back and fix it.

40Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Marci: I walked into the tent where this small girl, Lucien, Xander, and Capria were in. I smiled lightly at Lucien and walked over to Capria and Xander. I sighed as I looked at Xander. "Whose the new girl?" I asked with my hands behind my back. I couldn't help but smile at Xander, but being a carny girl I still had high expectations for I had a liking too, and Xander casually fit those expectations.

Brackley: I walked around and saw Kiki walking, on the hands of course, but I saw Adelina and smiled lightly, she was the weird one but really she was the most unique. I saw her with Lily, her snake, outside of their tent. The looked like they both were enjoying the nice weather. I walked closer to them but merely just looked at Adelina. I never had a liking to her snake, and her snake didn't have a liking towards me either. I try to stay far away from Lily as often as I can due to the fact that I hated thinking that any moment she was going to bite me and my life as a carny would be over before I knew it.

41Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Name: Nox (No last name)

Looks: Tall and thin, modelesque, soft curves, long black hair to her butt, pale skin. She had completely black eyes, no whites or irises-- just black, which are naturally like that but she sees extremely well. Full pink lips and high cheekbones. She's very pretty in an odd, exotic way.

In the Cirque? If yes, job: Yes, she puts on a very dramaticized mime show

Other: Though she's a mime, she talks quite a bit off stage. She's a sweet girl, but she's also very insecure about how she looks and how she performs. She takes comfort in heights and also in being with people she cares about. She's a little distanced but she shines when she preforms. Her act is a mix of acrobatics and theatrics. Sometimes, she works with others, but she likes working alone.

She joined the cirque two years ago and she's relatively close to Lucien but she and Capria don't get along. She thinks Capria wants to keep Lucien to herself. She sometimes spies on eople and she's quick and quiet, never getting caught. Once you know her, she's a loyal, relentless friend who would give everything, well... not everything, for a friend.

42Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:18 pm

nice

43Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

fixed my post avery

44Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucien looked over the girl and then his eyes flicked to Capria as she led Xander away to talk to Marci. "So what can you do?" He asked, raising an eyebrow skeptically at the girl. She didn't /look/ special.

45Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
"I..um..I'm abnormally flexibal...good with lights...not afriad of heights," Ok that ,last one was a lie, but if it got me a job i would face my fears. "I'm great with animals. And i can get into small areas that no one would think someone could..." My voice was hushed and soft. I justed needed a place off the streets, and i prayed that this would be the place.

46Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Marci: I looked at the sheepish looking girl that was talking to Lucien. "She's a little skittish, isn't she?" I asked slightly smiling. "I give her a week in the circus."

47Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"She's strong...she'll last here if he lets her." I said, looking over to them.

48Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Marci: I walked over to Xander and smiled, looking with him. "How do you know her?" I asked gesturing at her with my hand but calmly looking at Xander.

49Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucien scoffed, shaking his head. "You sound like every other desperate hoodlum that comes here for a place to stay," he said. "We have people that do all of those things already," he said. "You could be a rat, I mean, if you were really desperate," he said.

Nox dropped down from somewhere high up in the tent, a pleasant smile on her face. "I think she might have something to offer," she said. "Lucien appeared to have an idea of what he wants." Capria snorted. "Lucien knows what he wants," she said and Nox gagged. "But I'll give her less than that," Capria said.

50Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"She's my best friend, practically my sister. We grew up together in the same small down." I said, smiling.

Emilia
I watched, slightly confused. "What are you guys talking about?" I asked the three of them, scared. But i needed this. "I will do anything for a place off the streets. anything."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum