Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cirque de Charlevoix

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucien walked back outside to see Emilia's hand on the curtain and he pulled his whip from his belt, flicking it out and hitting her hand away from the curtain. "Leave them alone," he said,pulling the curtain back before it ever left the spot.

Capria laughed as she twirled all the way down to the floor, but not touching. She spun over the dirt ground and then climbed back up, not using her legs. She would save the gaudy tricks for later.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

102Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Adelina: "Im surprised that you would notice something like that." i mused. "It does get hard to stop shivering." i confessed, slightly embarrassed. The shivering was usually the reason for the teeth-chattering. "Lilium doesnt like it either..... she gets all sluggish and sometimes refuses to eat. It always gets me worried when she does that." i said, frowning as i petted the snake absently. "But winter's finally gone and it'll be a while before it gets cold again, i hope. Im really hoping we dont get a late cold snap like last year.... that was awful." i murmered. This was probably the longest speech id made in a long while, but for some reason i felt comfortable talking to Octavian. I wasnt awkward like i usually was with people. Well, at least not AS awkward.

Drogan: I shrugged. "It amuses crowds. And it is kind of cool." i said, grinning broadly. "Great minds think alike!"

103Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
"I'm sorry." I backed away quickly, holding my hand to my chest. "I didnt mean..." Any harm, i finished in my mind. Hy voice had cut off from being to quiet.

Xander
I flipped down and spun around her as she climbed back up.

104Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian smiled a little, despite himself. "What does she look like? Lilium, I mean? You talk of her so highly, I can't help but wonder," he said. He knew she was large, deducting that because Lucien complained about all the food she needed and the sound of her muscles.

Nox shrugged. "Cool can be used to describe it, I guess," she said, quirking up an eyebrow. "But it's still kind of odd."

Capria climbed back up and tied a makeshift swing, swinging back and forth. With her long blue hair and outfit, she really looked like someone who belonged here. She was made for this job.

Last edited by Avery on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

105Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
I smiled to her. "You look great right now...like you belong." I told her softly, smiling.

(waits for Lucien to reply to Emilia)

106Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:37 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucien shook his head. "Just don't come near them again," he said, jerking his head toward the main tent. "So you should go."

Capria grinned. "Thank you," she said.

107Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Adelina: I smiled a little dreamily. "She's very big. Twice as long as i am tall, maybe more, but im sort of short so im not sure that's saying a whole lot. She's primarily white with a silver belly and a silver diamond pattern along her back. Her eyes are dark green, but its hard to tell sometimes. She has very large fangs, and she's quite venemous, but she doesnt really like to bite people. She's quite well mannered." i said.

Kiki+Drogan: "WE arent odd." started Drogan. "WE'RE the normal ones." Piped up Kiki. "Its everyone ELSE who's odd!" the two of them chorused.

108Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
I nodded and started out of the tent. I looked down at my hand where a red welt was starting to form from where he hit me with the whip. Sighing, i grabbed my arm warmers and pulled them on to hide it.

Xander
"your welcome." I grinned back to her.

109Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

"Normal will get you thrown out," Nox said, her voice taking on a more quiet edge. She had seen it more than once and she didn't want to see the two leae. Lucien was very proud of his 'odd and mysterious' acts.

Octavian nodded, envisioning the snake in his head. He had gone blind nearly 7 years ago, so he knew what she was talking about. "She sounds quite striking," he smiled. He liked snakes and creepy crawlies. He was the boy that would go into the garden and find them to show his mom. She always tried so hard to keep him locked in his room.

Lucien felt a little bit guilty for bing so harsh, but she would learn and he couldn't afford to go soft on the rest of his cirus family. they were all he had left. He walked into the main tent, looking around, taking a deep breath. This circus was his pride and joy, his meaning of life.

Capria swung a little more. "Why did you decided to come here?" She asked, tipping back to she looked at him nearly upside down.

110Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"It was a place off the streets. a place to be myself. When Lucien offered me the job...I couldnt say no." I shrugged, smiling up to her.

Emilia
I walked back to his trailor where my stuff was and sat in the corner of it, staying out of sight. I didnt want to risk getting into more trouble in one day. I yawned softly, my adrenaline rush from living on the streets then coming here was wearing off. A quick nap wouldn't kill me before the show. I used my bag as a pillow and curled into a small ball passing out on the ground in the corner.

Last edited by Momo13 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

111Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:00 am

Drogan: "Relax" i said, rolling my eyes. "That's just OUR way of lookign at things. We prefer to think fo wierd as normal so we feel better about ourselves." i said, winking. "But if you'd prefer us to start doing REALLY wierd things, like talking backwards all the time or something, im sure we could swing it." i said.

Adelina: I smiled. "I like to think so. Ive met a good few snakes in my time, but ive never found another like her." i mused.

112Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:40 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

"That's not weird," Nox grinned. "All the twinny stuff, that's weird." She crossed the floor of the small tent, running her hand over a pile of fake jewels where Marci's booth was. "But it suits you both," she said. Her smile turned disarming and she exhaled.

Capria nodded. "I was never on the streets, but I never had a family. My mother was a model and fashion designer, so she'd always have to go away for shoes and I could never go with her. Sometimes my father would be gone, too. Our house was large, never really felt like a home. Then... I met Lucien. He was 16. We always talked when mom and dad weren't home. A year passed and he offered me a job at the Cirque."

113Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:42 am

Drogan: I laughed. "Now if we could do 'all that twinny stuff' BACKWARDS, THAT would be something." i said, chuckling. "Anyways, we gotta go practice. See ya later!" i said, grinning as i dragged Kiki off so we could work on our performance.

114Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:44 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"I had a family...until the...never mind." I cut off and climbed up the ribbons again, spinning in them. It always calmed me when I was stressed it upset about something. The memory of my parents brutal death for instance.

115Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:05 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

"See yah," Nox smiled, waving them off. She walked into the big top tent silently, standing in the shadows. No one would notice her unless they had super powers. She knew for a fact that Xander and Capria didn't. Especially caught up in lovey feely world.

Capria just looked away, not wanting to hear about his long, tragic life story. She was in the mood for something upbeat. She climbed higher on the ribbons, and hung upside down, glad her top was as tight as it was for being strapless.

116Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
I rolled down to her, so my head was level with hers. "So, what would you like to do?" I asked her, smiling lightly, attempting to forget the memory yet again. It wasnt so hard to do with Capria around. She always did tend to distract me.

117Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Capria shrugged her shoulders and let her head roll around, her hair hanging like cotton candy. "I dunno... I just feel like hanging out," she said with a sly grin.

118Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"That works with me." I smiled to her as her hair fell around her.

119Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:26 pm

(okay so what has happened)

120Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Read it and you'll find out.

121Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Marci: I casually walked around the Cirque smiling as I jingled my way over to my tent. I looked inside and saw no one there except the sleeping Emilia. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the ground outside of the tent with my arms crossed. I looked to my right and saw Lucien and the others and all by himself to my left was poor Brackley. He was normal like Emilia but he was in some way different and so Lucien let him stay here in the Cirque. I waved over at Brackley and smiled wide. He was a sweet and kind person but something didn't seem right about him.

122Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

(Lucien isn't talking to anyone right now, either...)

Name: Seraphina Charlevoix

Looks: Blonde curls to her chin and an angelic face, she has wide green blue eyes that are wide beyond their years. She is average height for her age and fairly thin. She is graceful and flexible, but her dad doesn't let her do anything around the circus.

In the Cirque? If yes, job: Yes, but no job.

Other: Lucien doesn't let her work around the Cirque, but she wanders around a lot, gracing eveyone with her presence. She's incredibly advanced for her age, walking, run, speaking fluenty and singing. Some people believe that she's Capria's baby, but others are more skeptical.

123Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Brackley: I smiled as I saw Seraphina walking around as usual. I find it unusual that Lucien wouldn't let her do anything for the Cirque, she's plenty talented. I went up to her, grabbed her around the waist and picked her up, smiling and laughing. "Now how's my little Seraphina doing today?" I asked while putting her on my shoulders.

124Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Seraphina let out a wailing scream, trying to squirm off his shoulders. She had been terrified of hieghts ever since Capria brought her on to the tight rope. "Lemme down, lemme down!" She yelled.

Lucien walked over to Marci, cocking his head down at her. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Why so down?"

125Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 5 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Brackley: "Oh okay fine." I said laughing, putting her down gently.

Marci: I sighed and jumped up from my seat. "Why did the new girl have to come into my tent?" I asked shrugging. "She's not going to make it far, sure Brackley did but it's Brackley! She's weak and like a mouse."

(coming Razz)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum