Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cirque de Charlevoix

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"Looks like our small family is growing some." I said, taking a seat on the ground and smiling up to her.

emilia
"Alright." I said softly, nodding. "But is there anywhere i can drop off my bag?" I asked him, hiking the bag up my shoulder yet again.

77Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Marci: I sighed. "Well it still doesn't mean we can't join him." I said shrugging.

78Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

"My trailer," Lucien said, shrugging his shoulders. "You might stay there for a while... Or with Nox and Marci," he said.

"Yeah," she said, but it sounded more harsh than she planned. "I mean, yeah, I guess it has," she said.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

79Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

emilia
"Thanks." I nodded, walking over to his trailor. I placed my bag in the corner of the area, out of the way of everthing else. I left the trailor and went to go meet some of the others.

Xander
"Lemme guess, you dont like her?" I sighed.

80Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

"I don't know her," Capria said, standing a bit straighter and then crossing the room to sit on her bed. "I don't particularly like change," she said.

Nox grinned as she saw the new girl approaching. "Looks like we have a new affair to deal with," she said. "Hey. We haven't met yet," she said. "I'm Nox."

81Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"It will be good for her to be here." i said softly. "She needs a place to call home."

Emilia
"H-hello." I hesitantly said. "I'm Emilia."

82Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Not if I can help it, Capria thought. "Yeah, maybe," she said, smiling a little and pulling her tangled blue waves into a messy bun. "And this is a great home."

Octavian gave a wave in the girl's direction. "I'm Octavian," he said. "And I'm blind... For the record."

83Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Marci: I smiled at the new girl and waved. "And I'm Marci." I greeted.

84Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"But she wont ever replace you guys." I reasured her. No one would replace capria to me.

Emilia
"Nice to meet you." I nodded, waving back to both of them.

85Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Capria nodded. "I hope not, she said, shifting so her legs were up the wall and her back was on the bed, like she was sitting.

Nox smiled. "Nice to meet you, too. I really think you're going to... Enjoy our little cirque."

86Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Maci: I laughed slightly at Nox. "Yes, you will like it very well here. Just hope you won't hurt yourself."

87Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"She wont." I laughed.

Emilia
"Me to." I bit my lower lip and looked at them. "Do you guys really like it here?" I asked, hoping that i would like it as much as they did.

88Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox shrugged. "More like love," she chuckled, batting her eyelashes over her pure black eyes. She was a tall girl,and thin, sort of like an alien paired with her eyes. "It's a great place to live. Lucien is an amazing guy to live with. I mean, work under and stuff," she said.

Capria smiled widely. "Good," she said, dangling her hands over her head, across her bed. "No one would replace you guys to me, either," she said.

89Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

emilia
"Good to know," Seeing as i would be spending most of my time with him now.

Xander
I shifted to my knees and moved closer to hers. "Cool." I smiled and stood. "Wanna go practice? I want to practice our drop a couple more times..."

90Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Capria bither lip and shook her head. "I'm not really in the mood to drop 50 fee in the air," she said with a small smile. "But I will later, if the offer is still good."

91Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"its not like you'll get hurt." I laughed, smiling to her. "But just tell me when and we can practice." I sat back down next to her bed, my head next to hers.

92Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:53 pm

marci: "I like it here. It's my home but I don't know if you would. You're a normal person. I don't see any abnormalities about you." I said walking around her. Her aura was a light blue. It was the color of nervousness. (sorry had to go eat)

93Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:30 pm

OOC: Holy crap, you guys went, like, 4 pages ahead of me! D: so much readingggg >.<

Adelina: I paused in my swaying, breaking eye contact with Lilium as i noticed Brackley staring at us. He seemed to be giving a funny look at the snake. As if reading my mind, Lily slid up my arm and across my shoulders, settling into place around one arm and across my shoulders. I smiled a little bit, amused. "Its all right." i said. "She wont hurt you.". My voice, as usual, was very soft, very quiet, but carried and air of certainty (at least when i was talking about my snake).

Drogan: I glanced up as there was a shift, something changing in the dynamic of the Cirque. A newcomer. "Hey Ki! Fresh meat." i said, grinning. It wasnt menacing, simply playful, the way i usually was. She stood up normally, glancing around. "Really? We'll have to go introduce ourselves at some point!" she said, excited. Kiki loved to meet new people.

94Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox pursed her lips. "Not that normal is bad or anything... It's just an odd thing to see here in our home. I mean, if it isn't obvious, none of us are very normal," she smiled a little. Nox took great pride in being odd or 'out there.' Nox, with pure black eyes, the mime girl. She was born to be odd. She could feel it in her blood. Nox smiled as Drogan and Kiki met them in the big tent and she grinned even more. "Hey guys," she said.

Capria smiled widely. "Y'know, maybe we could practice a little more." she said, standing up and skipping into the main tent to climb up her ribbon. She was glad she had changed into shorts with her bodice shirt.

Octavian left the tent that held the rest of the people, walking around the sunny areas. Believe it or not, it helped him get around. He heard the low voice of Adelina and he could hear the smooth muscles of Lily move. He paused and moved around them,half smiling. "Hello girls," he said to them both, his shock of white hair covering one clouded eye.

95Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Drogan: Id followed Kiki off to the big tent where the others were. "Hello!" we chorused cheerfully in perfect synchronization. We were always speaking at the same time or finishing one another's sentences.

Adelina: I smiled a little as Octavian came by. I didnt tend to socialize much with the other members of the Cirque, preferring the company of my snake, but Octavian seemed nice. "Hello Octavian." i said quietly.

96Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian reached around, feeling a milk crate and sitting on it, facing Adelina. "How are things?" He asked, jerking his chin up at her. He couldn't help but wonder what she though about him... Did she feel bad for him or did she even notice that he was blind? Was she one of those polite people, who slipped up and asked if he 'saw' anything? He chuckled at the thought. After all, that's what Xander had done earlier. He sighed and cocked his head back to Adelina and her snake. He wasn't sure what either of them looked like, but they were conflicting sizes.

Nox chuckled and raised her eyebrows. "That's why I'm happy I'm not a twin. Not that it's a bad thing, it's just kinda creepy, you know, talking at the same time. Say, do you guys like... Read each others minds?" She asked, cocking her head. Her hair fell down over her shoulder like the curtain of night. She liked hanging out with the twins, depsite their familial creepiness. They were energetic and fun and might be the only ones able to keep up with her.

97Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Adelina: "Oh, good." i said lgihtly. "Im glad its been warm lately. When it gets cold i get sick...." i said, frowning slightly. I usually either got sick, couldnt stop shivering violently, or was rediculously sleepy all the time. And when it was hot, i fainted occasionally.

Kiki+Drogan: "Nope!" we chorused. "But it'd be cool--" Kiki started, "If we could!" finished Drogan.

98Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
I smiled and followed after her, climbing into my own ribbon. "Ready when you are." I told her.

Emilia
I just nodded to what they said. Hopefully this place would be my home one day. And who knew you could stand out for being 'normal'?

99Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox shuddered dramatically. "You two are too much," she chuckled. "Ask Lucien... He's magic," she laughed. Lucien was as magic as it got. Even more than Octavian, though he was just an illusionist. Lucien used real magic. Undeniable magic. She shuddered again and then smiled, but she was jealous of Capria in the sense that they were always together.

Octavian nodded. "I can tell when you're sick," he said. "Your breathing sounds wrong... And your teeth chatter," he smiled sympathetically. he had been a bubble boy when he was younger, before he came to the Cirque. His mother was over protective, suffocating. That was why he ran away in the first place. It had taken him so long to figure out the place.

Capria rolled down the ribbon a little, meeting his height. "Let's not practice a routine," she said. "Let's just fool around," she grinned.

100Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 4 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
I walked away and wandered the cirque. Lucien had said something about wolves....and he didnt say anything about going to go see them. So i went out to find them. i hesitantly pulled the curtain away from their cage.

Xander
I smiled to her. "I like the way you think 'Ria."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum