Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cirque de Charlevoix

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

"Wanna come find some food?" Capria asked, cocking her head and rolling down the ribbon a bit more. She waited for Xander to roll down before going down all the way.

Sera pursed her lips. "Do you have any candy?" She asked, her big blue eyes going wide. Sugar wasn't something she got too often, so she savored it when she had it.

Lucien shrugged. "Because I see you two as positive role models, tht is, if Nox doesn't kill her or you don't scare her away," he chuckled.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

127Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Brackley: I smiled and knelt down to Sera's height. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a strawberry lolipop. "Here you go." I gestured to her as I gave her the lolipop. "Don't tell you dad or I might get in trouble." I said laughing as she took the candy.

Marci: I laughed along with him. "She needs to get thicker skin if she's going to let me scare her away. But I doubt I will since she does need a 'home' per say. I can't make any promises about Nox not killing her though." I smiled lightly at Lucien.

128Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

"She does particularly worry me for that reason," Lucien said, pursing his lips. Nox was prone to outbrusts and she had been particularly violent before, which led him to believe that she would be in the future.

Sera nodded her head. "I won't" she prominsed, grinning as she sucked on the sugary treat. He dad let her have them, but not in abundance.

129Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Marci: I shrugged as he mentioned Nox and her behavior. "Lucien your aura is red which is the color of tension. Your mind isn't as clear as it should be." I questioned as I circled around him with my bare feet hitting the ground lightly. I looked into Lucien eyes and smiled lightly. "If Nox tries anything Or if Emilia gets into trouble I will try and do my best to protect her." I told him expressionless. I didn't like the new girl but with Lucien acting like he is about the saftey of Emilia then I guess the best thing for the circus to protect her.

Brackley: I smiled lightly at Sera, "So how are you this fine morning?" I asked her as I walked alongside her as she sucked down the lolipop I have given her.

130Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:40 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"Sure," I rolled down my ribbon to the ground and grabbed my leather jacket once on the ground. "Shall we go?"

131Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:45 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

And note, Emilia is asleep in luciens trailer...

132Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:47 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Sera shrugged her thin shoulders and looks eup at the clouds. "Where's daddy?" She asked him.

Lucien's head perked up, as if he was telepathically aware that someone was talking about him. "My mind is fine... And you can't read me. I have a false aura," he smiled slyly.

Capria nodded, skipping into the tent where all the food was held. She smiled and ran her hand over a ruby red apple before picking it up and smashing in on the counter.

133Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:56 am

Brackley: I looked around and saw him talking to Marci. "He's over there talking to Marci." I told her pointing over to Marci's tent.

Marci: I laughed lightly. "You do have a tendensey to mess with my readings from time to time." I commented smiling. I saw Brackley and Sera a few yards away and waved joyfully to the both of them. I looked back at Lucien with a careful gaze, "Your daughter wants to see you I presume?" I told him as in pointed her out behind him, standing innocently with Brackley.

134Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"Making apple sause?" i asked, laughing slightly. I grabbed an apple brushng it off in my shirt before taking a bite.

135Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:08 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

When Xander took a bite of the apple, Capria nearly threw up. "Spit it out!" She laughed. She pointed to the apple she had smashed. The inside was a mealy brown gunk and there were a ew bugs inside. All of the apples had a thin layer of wax over them to fool not cirque comers. She couldn't believe Xander had fallen for that.

Lucien nodded, walking over to Sera and Brackley. "Hello, Love," he grinned, taking her into his arms. She was a mystery child to the Cirque, but not him. He held the secret to who her mother was. He knew everything about her and he smiled as she did.

136Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:13 am

Brackley: I smiled at Lucien and Sera as she was held in his arms.

137Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:14 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
I stuck my tongue out to her to show that I had only taking some wax and held it under my tongue. "Got ya." I winked at her the spit the wax out.

138Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Brace yourself... Tonight I plan on bringing in three more characters ^_^

Capria smiled and slung her arm over his shoulder picking out a different piece of fruit and smelling it before sinking her teeth down into the ripe flesh. She had gotten a good one. Some of the juice trickled down her chin and she used her hand that lingered on Xander's shoulder to wipe it away, giving him a sort of one armed hug.

Lucien beamed down at his daughter and it was obvious that she was his pride and joy. All he had in life were his Cirque and his daughter and he wasn't going to let anything take either of those away. he looked back to Brackley and grinned. "Thank you for keeping Sraphina occupied," he said with a slight bow of his head.

139Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:32 am

Brackley: I bowed slightly to Lucien, "My pleasure Sir."

140Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:34 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
I wrapped my arm around her and grabbed a pair, sniffing it before biting into it. It was rich and juicy. And both sweet and bitter in a good way.

141Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:55 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Name: Madeleine DuPont

Looks: Long dirty blonde hair and lightly tanned skin and bright blue eyes, she is tall, slightly athletic looking, medium height, still pretty

In the Cirque? If yes, job: Yes, knife thrower

Other: She is a fairly new member, but Lucien already likes her and he respects her position. Rumors are that the two know each other from previous affairs.

Name: Haven Lockheart

Looks: Coppery hair and strange silver eyes, she's very fluid and graceful, she has a great smile. She's medium height, skinny with curves, and always has some color bow in her hair. She's got a beauty mark above her lip on the right side.

In the Cirque? If yes, job: She is another flame eater, she aslo does fire dances

Other: She is Capria's cousin, but you'll never catch either of them talking about it, but they get along like old friends.

Name: Reese Beckette

Looks: Dark brown hair, cofee colored eyes, he's tanned and tall, with a medium build and some muscle definition

In the Cirque? If yes, job: Ye, he's the infamous strongman

Other: He is a airly good boy, though he has moments where he is very cocky and arrogant. He joined a few days before Emilia, so he can sympathize a little. Has a fresh wound on his ribs from when Nox attacked him.

Capria grinned a little and wondered i they could get together a small meeting, to kinda tie everyone together and make sure that everyone was acquainted. it seemed like a good idea in her head, so maybe she'd ask. It'd be a little bit like a party. "Xander, wanna have a party?" She asked, innocently.

Lucien smiled. Brackley, though fairly normal, was filling his position as a grounds keeper and he was a good friend to Sera. It was quite funny to see him meandering around with her sometimes.

142Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:10 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Xander
"Kinda random, but why not? It will be a good way to get every together." I nodded.

Emilia
I woke still in the corner of the trailer. I got up and pulled my knifes out of my bag. I got up and left the trailer to find some place to practice.

143Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:16 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

"Then it's settled," Capria grinned and slid away from him, skipping out of the room and yelling the news. She told everyone to be gathered in the main tent in ten minutes or else. Only Nox questioned her, but she just replied with a dirty look and continued on. Nox and Capria didn't get alog as well as someone might think two carnies would. She turned around, about five minutes into calling to see Octavian and Haven following her around, calling around, too. She grinned and they all made their ways back to the tent.

144Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:56 am

Adelina: "Ah!" i exclaimed softly as i herd the news. "Lily, it seems we've been summonned." i said, stroking the snake absently. I was reluctant to leave my sunny spot but i was mildly curious as to what this was about, so i stood up and obedietnly headed to the big tent, Lilium settled across my shoulders and wrapped aroound one arm absently.

Kiki: "Whoo! A get together!" i said. I grabbed Drogan's arm and dragged him off, excited.

145Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:52 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
I saw some commotion heading back to the big tent. Something about a get together. I shook my head and went to a spare area to practice. I spun my blades in my hands and tossed one at a small brown spot on a thick wodden board with other knife marks.

Xander
I smiled and followed after capria. "What brought on the idea of a get together?" I asked her smiling.

146Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Madeleine saw a girl practicing knife work and she sighed. "Get together," she said, pursing her lips. "I know you're new, so that means everyone goes," she said, looking expectant. The girl's form and aim were a little of, hitting the outsides of the wooden block, but she had some potential.

Capria shrugged. "It's just my genius mind at work. And... We have new people, so they need to be introduced to everyone. And, aslo, I think it would be fun," she grinned. "Why? Do you think it will be a good idea?"

147Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Name: Cassidy
Looks: shoulder length, wavy, brunette hair with golden eyes and pixie like nose
Job: Sort of, Lucien's pet
other: n/a

Brackley: "So how has you're morning been Lucien?" I asked with a slight interest.

148Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucien pursed his lips as he walked toward the big tent, on the other side o the Cirque. "It's been fine, I suppose. A bit boring, to be honest," he said, examining his nails and then letting Sera take his finger.

149Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Emilia
I spun around quickly, nearly throwing the knife at the girl who startled me. "I...I'm not the greatest at get togethers." I admitted meekly.

Xander
"I think it is a brilliant idea," I smiled to her.

150Cirque de Charlevoix - Page 6 Empty Re: Cirque de Charlevoix Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Madeleine shrugged her shoulders. "No one asked if you were good at them," she said, unsympathetically. "You're just expected to show up."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum