Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children Of The Night

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

176Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 09, 2011 5:16 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian nodded and walked into her room, releasing a guilty smile. He didn't want her hurt. She sat on her bed and watched the door, trying to listen intently to what might happen down there. As soon as her smile faded, she remembered what he had said. It was trouble... Sh bit her full lip nervously and laid back.

Rigel smiled a little. "Good to know," she said, looking at him thrugh her eyelashes. "Since I baraged you with questions, I don't supposed you have anything to ask me?" She asked, cocking her head a little. He wouldn't want to know anything about her, so why did she ask?

Nox peeked her head down into the basement with a smile as the smell of aint wafter up to her. "How's it going down there?" She asked.

Octavian sighed and didn't move from his seat. "Can I help you?" He asked, sounding slightly exasperated, but it was mostly because of all his work.

Evander pushed the bar off and took a very small sip of the water. He laid back on his bed and then stood up, walking out of the room. "Rose?" He called, nervously.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

177Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
"Nope." I shrugged, just watching him. I brushed my hair behind my ear and just watched. "Actually...when can we go get my bag?" I asked softly, remembering it.

Caleb
"Just finished for now." I said, brushing off my hands on my pants and turning to face her. "What do you think?" I asked, looking at her, then back to the painting.

Rose
I stopped playing and stepped out of the music room. "Yes?" I asked politely, walking over to him and stopping a couple feet away from him. "What do you need?"

Dimitri
"Alright. Just tell me if you have any other questions." I shrugged, putting my cup in the sink and rinsing it.

178Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Riker: I was relieved when she listened and went down to answer the door before it was broken down. "Kira." i said coldly as i opened the door. "What the hell do you want?" i growled. She laughed, a slightly manic, frightening broken-glass sound. "Ah, Riker. Cold as always, i see." she said, drifting in. She had long, hip length black hair and cold grey eyes, average height, pale skin. She was certainly beautiful, but beautiful like graceful shark, or a coiled snake. Something to be feared as well as admired. "I heard the council finally granted you the rights to bring in a new human toy." she said. "I figured id stop by and take a look...." she murmered. I glared, eyes like chips of ice. "I dont think so. I know you far too well by now. For you, taking a look is ripping apart." i said. She frowned. "Since when do YOU care, mr. heart of stone? She's just one pathetic little human. An animal, a meal at best. You've never tried to deny me my fun before, never protested. Why now?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. "I... i dont need her injured. She... she cant work if she's hurt." i said, but i faltered, my cold determination slipping for a moment. And as usual, she caught it. Her eyes narrowed further. "You're lying." she said, suddenly right behind meand speaking in my ear. "Could it be, perhaps, that you actually CARE about somebody? A HUMAN, no less? Be careful, Riker. You know the laws. You KNOW what they'll do to you and your precious little pet." she taunted. I tensed, hands fisting at my sides. "Get out. NOW." i snarled. She smiled a lazy, predatory smile. "Tsk, tsk. Temper, temper. Losing control now, are we? How.... interesting. I'll go now.... but i'll be watching. And know that i will have no qualms about reporting you to the council if i think you are in violation of the laws." she said before she disappeared into the night. Crap. Normally, i wouldnt have worried about it. Me? Caring about someone? A HUMAN someone? As if. But now, i wasnt so sure. My world was being turned upside down. The future was no longer certain. What was i going to do?

Ash: "A few, i suppose." i said with a small smile. "You said you were going to college. What were yoou going to study?" i asked.

Raven: I nodded. "Okay." i said quietly as i stood and cleaned up my own dishes. "U-um.... what do you want me to do?" i asked awkwardly, not really sure what i should be doing in this situation.

179Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian heard the conversation, but only faintly. She sounded... Dangerous. Arcadian bit her lip a little harder, so she tasted blood in her mouth and she grimaced, letting it sit in her mouth. After a minute, she spit in her sink and wondered if Riker was going to come back upstairs, but she didn't really expect him to.

Rigel paused. "I was thinking about becoming a kindergarten teacher... Or a graphic designer, or an architect. But I'm not sure. I mean, I wasn'tsure." She felt like her dream was kind of dead, now. Vampires didn't seem like the type to give up their pets.

Nox pursed her lips, looking around the room. To be honest, she didn't like it. "I'm not to fond of the dragon," shr shrugged. "But whatever floats your boat," she said.

Octavian pursed his lips. "I don't know," he said softly. "When I get the time."

Evander shook his head. "I don't need anything. I was just going to apologize for being so cold," he said, nervously.

180Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"I don't need you to do anything. But if you'd like to, you can explore the house and clean or rearrange anything you think is out of place." this was a test to see how at home she felt here. If she moved stuff around or picked up anything, she probably felt welcome. If not, then she was still to afraid to rearrange anything.

Rose
"Oh. Well thank you. Apology accepted. Sure I cant get you anything?" I asked, tilting my head to look at him.

Billi
"You...fine." I sighed, looking at the ground. "just tell me when." I mumbled.

Caleb
"Really? That's my favorite part," I noted, shrugging. "What would you like me to paint?" I asked, picking up the black can again.

181Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox shrugged. "I don't care. You don't have to paint anything else," she said quietly, looking at the walls. "I told you to paint what you wanted."

Evander nodded. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure," he said with a slight shrug. He thought back up to his giant black bag. Inside, aside from his clothes and laptop, sat a miniature case, looking like a guitar case. Inside sat his ukelele, polished and tuned.

Octavian sighed. "I will," he said. "So why are you actually in here?" He asked, turning back, his clouded eyes boring into hers.

182Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Riker: I finally got my anger mostly under control and went back upstairs, tapping on Arcadian's door. "She's gone. Feel free to come out now." i said.

Ash: I nodded. "All good options. Ive never been able to settle on any one job in particular. Ive had quite a few over the years, but ive never been able to settle. But i need money for housing, blood, and clothing and such, so i sort of just worked at whatever jobs were most needed and payed highest. Ive never actually decided on one career though. But i suppose i dont really have to anyways. Still, i wonder what i'd have done for moeny if id chosen a solid career, stayed human." i mused. Well, i probably would've worked for my vampire mistress until i died..... that had happened already, but i hadnt stayed dead.

Raven: I nodded and left, exploring the house. I found a duster somewhere and went around straightening books and dusting things off carefully. I didnt really try rearranging things, but i cleaned when i was stressed or had nothing to do. It was reflex, and it was comforting to have work that kept my mind occupied. Id previously worked as a janitor in a large office building, and id also worked for a cleaning service for a time, tidying people's houses, so this was all fairly natural for me.

183Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
"Alright," I nodded, putting the can down. I sat in the center of the room and looked at the one painted wall. "I like how it looks." I finally decided.

Billi
"I dont know. Why am i here? Why did you take me?" i asked, slightly sarcastic. "Well, i'm not to apologize, if that's what you want." I mumbled, looking at the ground. "I got lonely, and decided that sitting in a room with you would be better then sitting alone."

Rose
"Alright." I looked at him. "What are you thinking about? You don't ave to tell me...I'm just courious." I waited for his answer.

Dimitri
I watched as she walked off. Hopefully she felt at home. Or at home enough to move stuff around. I walked silently and followed her silently, staying in the shadows so I wouldn't be seen or heard by her. I didn't want her to know I was following her.

Last edited by Momo13 on Mon May 09, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

184Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon May 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Raven: I kept getting the feeling that i was being watched, but simply shaking it off as nerves. I continued about my business, picking things up, dusting them off, replacing them (although ocasionally changing their position slightly to better compliment their surroundings), straightening objects, picking up anything that had fallen and finding a place for it. I felt like i was still working for the cleaning service, coming in and taking initiative to find whatever needed neatening and neatening it.

185Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian sighed and shrugged. "I've already said this once. I don't want you stupid apologies. From humans, they mean nothing," he said, sounding quite bored with what he was doing.

Nox walked up stair. When he was dead, she'd just paint over it. She liked to let people have at least some sort of freedom while she held them hostage. What an oxymoron, she chuckled.

Evander shrugged. "Just my bag," he said, sounding slightly melancholy. He still didn't want the girls charity or her help. He just got lonely when no one was around for long times.

Arcadian nudged her door open and started to put her long, blonde hair up. It was wavy from the shower she had taken earlier. "Who was it?" She asked and started out the door. She caught her foot on thedoorway and fell forward, catching herself on Riker. She looked up at him and pushed herself away, her cheeks a furious crimson. "Sorry!" She squeaked.

Rigel nodded, smiling a little. "I used to think I was going to be an alien when i was smaller... Too bad someone had to crush my dreams," she mused, her smile growing and so wasn't the pink in her cheeks.

186Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
"Good, because I'm not about to give one." I saw no reason to say sorry. "but....why did you take me? What you said earlier made /no/ sense." I noted.

Rose
"Oh...Yeah. I noticed you had one when i brought you here. I didnt think it would be fair to take whatever you had at the time away from you. Or invade your privacy by looking in it." I nodded, biting my lower lip.

Caleb
I picked up the black can again and walked to the norther wall. I sat down in the corner and started a quick mural. Of Danni, my best friend. She was the only one who understood me and being bi. When I finished, tears actually formed in my eyes. I just realized i would probably never see her again. I sat on my knees and just looked at the mural of her.

Dimitri
Leave it to her to totally change my test around...she acted as if she was cleaning the house as a job, but not to change anything. She proably didnt feel safe here at all.

187Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian pursed his lips and shrugged. "I don't need to explain my self to you," he said, looking back at her with a sly half grin. "So don't expect me to," he finished.

Nox came back down stairs and grimaced. "Repaint it," she said, her tone quiet yet furious. "Now." Sh was not going to have some picture of a girl on her wall.

Evander smiled a little. "Thank you," he said.

188Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I groaned. "Fine." I mumbled. "Just leave me in the dark why dont you?" Its not like i havent been there before.

Caleb
"No. I refuse to paint over Danni." I said softly, looking directly at it. "It's all i will have left of her. Seeing as you took me away from my home, my family, my friends." Ok, 2 out of the 3 of those dont matter. But Danni mattered to me.

Rose
"no problem. I want you to feel at home here. really, believe me when i say that." I told him softly.

189Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox rolled up the sleeves to her sheer silk blouse and grabbed a can of paint. "Fine. If you won't, I will," she said, shaking it and starting to spray over the mural. She wasn't good with second chances, so his defiance had set her off a little.

"Gladly," Octavian said and pushed his books aside. He turned all the way around, to face her, evaluated her. She was very pretty, he noticed, but then pushed the thought into the back of his head. He couldn't use a human for more than food... The council forbi-- Wait, he wasn't in the kingdom anymore.

Evander half smiled. He wasn't sure if that was ever going to happen. He didn't know what a home felt like, so anything was better that his old place.

190Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Riker: "Its okay. Watch out though, yeah? I dont need to be trying to fix a broken nose." i said, actually managing to crack a small smile. "That was an old..... well, i wouldnt exactly say friend, but not precisely an enemy of mine either. More like a rival of sorts." i said, frowning. Kira was hard to explain, and she meant nothing but trouble. And she was WAY too perceptive for her own good.

Ash: "An alien?" i said, chuckling a little. "I suppose to another planet we'd all be aliens of sorts. I dont think we could be the only life int eh universe." i mused.

Raven: I worked happily, glad to be doing something familiar and comforting. Eventually i settled into a rhythm and began to sing softly as i worked, an old english folk song i remembered my mother singing a long long time ago, before she'd left and things had gotten bad. Id always loved it and it was still one of my favourite songs. "Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme. Remember me to one who lives there, She once was a true love of mine. Tell her to make me a cambric shirt,Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme, Without a seam or needle work,Then she'll be a true love of mine..." i sang softly as i continued tidying, a small smile on my face.

191Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
"No!" I stood quickly infront of it. "Don't. It's all I have left of her." of me basically. She was the one who let me find my path. Without her, even now, I was lost. And I feared that to long from her and I would forget.

Billi
I looked up at him as he looked at me. Sitting on the floor made him so much bigger than me.though, I guess he was huge compared to my tiny frame. I wondered what he thought when he saw me. If he saw a girl, or the street rat that I thought of myself as.

Rose
I turned on my heal and took his hand, leading him to the music room. "I noticed you liked music. If you know how to play anything here, feel free. Record what you want, do whatever." I smiled to him and I pushed open the door.

Dimitri
I smiled as she sang. She had an amazing voice. I wondered where she learned the song. Raven smiled, and mine widened. I liked seeing her happy.

192Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Raven: I still couldnt shake the feeling that i was being watched, but continued singing and cleaning anyways. It was helping to calm my nerves. "Tell her to wash it in yonder dry well, parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme, where water never have sprung, nor drop of rail fell, and then she'll be a true love of mine. Oh, will you find me an acre of land, parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme, between the sea foam and the sea sand, or never be a true love of mine. Oh, will you plough it with a lamb's horn, parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme, and sow it all over with one peppercorn, or never be a true love of mine. And when you have done and finished your work, parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme, then come to me for your cambric shirt, and you shall be a true love of mine." i sang softly, quiet chime-like voice very apparent in the rather silent house as i finished the song. I still couldnt shake the feeling of being watched though, and it was starting to bother me. I paused in my work, glancing around. "I-is somebody there?" i asked quietly. I was staring at a shadowy spot in the room. It felt like whatever was watching me was there, and i thought i made out a faint shape, but i couldnt be sure. I could easily be wrong.

193Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian grimaced after his previous thought. She was pretty, he wouldn't deny. But, she was also a defiant, disobedient, self-pitying brat. He crossed the floor by her, grabbing a thick volume and setting it on his table, letting it open to a marked up page. "What are you thinking? I want to hear what you think about beside why I took you."

Nox batted the boy out of the way and soon had the girls whole head blacked out. "Don't tell me what to do," she said, her lips curling into a small smile. "Especially not in my own house." She had grown to be very territorial of her house and he was lucky to be down here.

Evander ripped his hand back from her icy grip. He tried to give her an apologetic look as he rubbed his hands together. "I don't play anything," he said quietly. "And I don't really like music," he finished, looking down. He liked technology the most.

Rigel nodded and traced her fingers over the pale skin of her thigh. "I wanted to be just like my mom. They called her an alien, so I wanted to be one, too," she sighed. "Now I know what they meant."

Arcadian smiled a little and ran a fingertip over the length of her nose. "What does she want with me?" She asked, letting her arm drop and her hand find its way into her pocket.

194Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Riker: I sighed. "She'd probably like nothing more than to snap your neck and drain you dry." i said. 'And she would do it to get to me, too...' i thought to myself. Because it WOULD bother me. It bothered me just thinking about it. It shouldnt, but it did. And it was getting worrisome.

Ash: I frowned a little. "Ah.... i see. Ive never really understood why humans were like that. So eager to section themselves off and be wary of anyone from teh outside. I can still remember what it was like to think that way, but ive watched people for a long time and realized that the logic is flawed at best. I think its rather silly. A person is a person no matter where they're from." i mused.

195Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian pushed out her lower lip in a mock frown and then smiled. "After that, you're sure she's gone, right?" She asked, rather rhetorically. "W-would you stop her?" She asked, not able to meet his eyes. After all, a master should have some sort of layalty to his slave... Right?

Rigel nodded. "That was how she felt, too," she smiled wistfully. "Especially being from the Ukraine and coming off the Second Red Scare. Speculation of communism was definitely abuzz." She slid onto the floor and tugged on her collar a little, her smile becoming larger.

196Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Riker: I nodded. "She's left, for the moment. I can no longer feel her mental presence.." i said. I was a little surprised by her second question. "Of course." i said. "If i didnt care, i wouldnt have asked you to stay in your room. No doubt if you had been around today, she would've tried to hurt you. Its why she came." i said, sighing. This was going to pose a large problem in the future. Typical Kira, spreading her poison....

Ash: I nodded. "I remember it. But im glad your family came here. If they hadnt, i doubt i would ever have met you." i said, smiling.

197Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian nodded weakly, her lips curving into a small smile. "Do you have anything else for me to do... Sir?" She asked, taking on a more usiness like tone. She might as well act like a slave, now that she thought about it.

Rigel grinned. "And to think, if i hadn't come to this country, I wouldn't have met you. Or coincidentally kidnapped," she said, her smile growing even bigger. "But, I'll give you props. You're not a horrible kidnapper."

198Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Ash: I mock gasped. "REALLY?! Darn! I was going for the horrible evil monster vibe. Im just going to have to try harder!" i said, grinning. "Joking. How old were you when you came here anyways?" i asked.

Riker: I shook my head. "No, there's nothing more to be done today. Do whatever, but please dont go outside alone in case Kira comes back. I dont want her to catch you on your own." i said.

199Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I wouldn't meet his gaze as I spoke. "I was thinking about myself. How I think that I'm a street rat. A lonely girl who know absolutely nothing about herself." I cringed at the truth I spoke. Or at least what I believed to be true."And how I just want to remember /something/ about myself. Even if it is just a street name where I grew up, or a nick name I once had."

Caleb
I fell back down to my knees and hung my head. "Why? Why is it so bad for me to paint her? She wasn't my girl friend, but my muse. My inspiration. My best friend. Why take that away? What do you gain?"

Rose
"Oh... I just figured sense you recorded...please forgive my asumsions." I mumbled, embarrassed.

Dimitri
I stayed silent and unmoving. She wouldn't notice me, but she was looking directly at me. Weird, she must be very observant. But I had little to worry about, she wouldnt see or hear me.

Last edited by Momo13 on Sat May 14, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

200Children Of The Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Raven: I frowned, slightly frustrated, and bit my lip. This place was creepy sometimes. I continued exploring and eventually found a room with a large window. There was a bit of roof outside of it, so i tried opening the window and managed to get it open. I wouldnt try to escape or anything, but air would be nice. I was well used to this from sneaking out of my house to go to work or hiding on the roof if my dad was particularly drunk one night. I nimbly climbed out and sat out on the roof, staring up at the stars and moon happily, smiling a little. "The night has a thousand eyes...." i murmered to myself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum