Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children Of The Night

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

251Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:51 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Ravyn wrote:OOC: Awws, still cant post for Raven D:

Ash: I laughed. "Garlic? No, not at all. Stakes, yes, but only through the heart and they arent really reliable. Only a clean, 100% accurate heart shot will do it, and even then, it takes a while for us to actually die. And i probably shouldnt be telling you any of this at all, but i guess you dont really seem like the type to try for murder. Incapacitation, perhaps, but you dont seem like the type to kill." i mused. I could be wrong, but i was willing to take my chances.

Riker: Did she actually look... pleased? I wasnt sure. I was pretty good at reading people, but this human was a very strange and confusing individual so i couldnt be sure. "There's a place i want to show you." i said, standing and heading downstairs, indicating that she should follow. I headed for the door leading outside. "Normally i would be worried that Kira would show up, but you'll be with me and we arent leaving my property, so i doubt we'll have any trouble. Can you ride a horse?" i asked. If not, she would have to ride with me.

Arcadian's eyes widened a little. She shook her head a little bit and pursed her lips. The only horse she had ever rode was at a petting zoo and she wasn't even allowed to do it by herself. She watched Riker with slightly nervous, slightly excited, wide eyes. Her lashes cast shadows upon her cheeks and a very small, very deliberate smile was starting to form on her lips.

Rigel smiled widely. "You've read me correctly. I'm definitely not the killer type. More of a 'take hostages with ransom' type of girl," she said, a small twinkle in her eyes. Her fingernails raked across the exposed skin of her legs lightly, leaving faint white marks that turned a light shade of pink. She watched her skin color for a second and then looked back up at Ash.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

252Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billli slowly walked down the halls and knocked on the room that Octavian was in. "Um...can i come in?" She asked softly, her voice thick from the crying.

Dimitri watched her as she spoke. "I'm glad you didnt jump as well. Then we wouldnt be having this conversation and I would still be lonely." He said once she finished.

253Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Riker: I nodded. "You'll ride with me, then." i said, striding out to the stables. I opened the door and entered, fetching Zephyr from his stall and going to find his tack. The massive night-black stallion fidgeted a little bit, anxious to be out. It'd been far too long since id had time to properly exercise him and he didnt like to be cooped up. I found his bridle, deciding not to bother with a saddle. It would be easier for two people to ride without it. I quickly pulled the bridle onto the horse and fastened the nose band and throatlatch quickly before leading him out of the stable and swinging up onto his broad back. I steadied the impatient horse and offered Arcadian my hand, so as to help her on.

Ash: I chuckled. "Well, you wont get any ransom for me. Sorry. The Council doesnt pay much for fugitives." i said, smiling a little bit.

Raven: I smiled a little. "Well, now neither of us has to be lonely anymore." i said. It was better to be lonely together, no matter who you were with.

254Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian's head perked up. "Yeah, come on in," he said, hearing her voice, thicker than before. He figured that something was wrong and it disgruntled him a bit.

Arcadian took a deep breath and took Riker's hand with a slightly hitched breath. He helped her up and she sat behind him. Her arms slipped around his waist, having no other way to hold on.

Rigel scrunched her nose up a little bit. "Well, there go my plans for bi-spieces domination," she chuckled.

255Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

"I just...I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you." Billi apologized, as she walked in a took a seat in a chair not close to him, but not far away. She pulled her knees to her chest and hugged them close to her.

Dimitri nodded to her and smiled. "Right. We wont be lonely anymore." maybe taking her wasnt a bad move on his part. Maybe she would be good for him.

256Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Riker: I was glad she at least had the sense to hang on. I gave Zephyr a slight nudge with my calves, no longer holding him back, and he broke into a smooth canter, long strides eating up the ground as we entered the woods. (OOC: Its been so long since there was any activity on this that ive forgotten where he was gonna take her.... thus im procrastinating slightly until i can remember or at least come up with something....)

Ash: I laughed. "Not a great plan to begin with, really. Since, you know, we arent injured too easily and have no qualms about killing teh odd human who poses a threat. Not good to threaten a vampire if you plan to live long. That's why vampire hunters never last. Sure they get payed well. But their life spans? Very, very short." i mused, thinking aloud absently.

Raven: My smile broadened a little. At first being kidnapped and all had been scary, but i was beginning to realize that it wasnt such a bad thing after all. It gave me escape from my dad, not to mention someone to talk to , who seemed quite nice and actually understood things. I mean, sure, he was a kidnapper and a vampire, which was kind of wierd, and i still felt like there was a lot he was hiding, but i also felt like he was someone i could understand who in turn could understand me. I got the feeling we'd both been through hell at some point or another. Perhaps we'd be able to move forward and heal together. Or perhaps i was stupid for thinking so. But i liked to think that that would be a possibility. "So..... um.... what should we do now?" i asked awkwardly, unsure of what to do. I wasnt too great with difficult social situations.

257Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian's head absently laid agains Riker's back and she took a deep breath, against her better judgement, breathing him in. His scent was intoxicating. Her head snapped back up after, though. She bit her lip and kept her grip around Riker. Being this close made her shudder with silent delight.

"I know, I know. It wasn't that thought out," Rigel smiled. "But it wasn't the vampires I would have taken over. I would have found someone to change me and then dominated humans. Duh. But that's what I came up with in the short time you've had me," she smiled innocently.

Octavian shrugged. "I don't mind. Why don't you tell me what's wrong," he suggested, turning toward her.

258Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri shrugged and stood up from where they were sitting and stretched. "What do you want to do? you are free to do whatever you like in this mansion...as long as you dont injure yourself." He told her, giving her the small warning. He had good control, but only so much when blood was spilled. Plus he wasnt totally used to her smell yet, so he didnt want to take from her accidentally while he wasnt used to her.

"nightmares. i know it sounds childish, but nightmares keep haunting me. They scare me...keep waking me up. I've cried for hours on end because of them. I dont understand what they mean, but whatever it is, it has to be something bad." Billi slowly said, and heard her voice fail her at the end. "I want to know what they mean. Why I keep getting them."

259Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Ash: I grinned. "Yeah, well, good luck with that. Its against vampire law. Penalty being death for both changer and changee. Not many humans are allowed to become vampires." i said.

Riker: I knew i should be focusing on where i was going, but i was acutely aware of the human currently clinging to me. I couldnt shake the feeling that it was out of more than necessity for staying on (Yet for some reason, i didnt mind at all...). Eventually we arrived at our destination - a large clearing in the woods. There was a river running through it and a cliff on one side, with a small waterfall spilling over it. The water shone silver in the moonlight, and the rocks had a slight sparkle to them. They were laced with crystal. This area would be good for mining, but since it was in the kingdom it had been left untouched. Night-blooming flowers grew throughout the clearing and the stars were bright and clear overhead. I reined Zephyr in, stopping him. "This is my favourite spot on my property. You're the first person besides myself to see it." i said.

Raven: I stood silently. "Yes, well, i dont particularly like being injured so i dont think you have much to worry about there. You wouldnt happen to have some blank paper and a pencil or something?" i asked. I sort of felt like drawing. Drawing, sculpting, painting, making music. Creative things had always been an outlet for me. Something to help express myself and keep myself strong. I loved CREATING things and right now i itched to draw something.

260Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian took a second to take in the whole sight and smiled. She slid off the horse right after Riker and gasped a little as it all seemed so real. "This place is magnificent," she said in a breathy whisper. For some reason, the light fog made everything seem liike a dream, everything was beautiful. But Riker still caught her attention. She couldn't stop her occassional glance at him.

Rigel shrugged. "It was nothing but a stupid fantasy," she said, tacking a chuckle on the end.

Octavian sighed, shaking his head. "It doesn't sound childish. It sounds like you're truly scared and you need someone to talk to, to chase the monsters away. What was your nightmare about?" He asked.

261Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri grinned to her and ushered out of the room to the north wing. "I have something better then a sheet of paper," he beamed. He pulled the door open to the art room and led her in. "You aren welcome to anything in here."

Billi sighed and looked down at her knees. "Screaming and voices...so many voices telling me what to do, who to trust and who I am. And red eyes... Sharp pain...and the blood red crazy eyes." those were just a few of the things that haunted her in her sleep. But they were the most frequent in her dreams and nightmares.

262Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Ash: "You have wierd fantasies." i commented good-naturedly.

Riker: I slid off the horse and removed his bridle, hanging it on a stub of a low branch that had broken off of a nearby tree. Zephyr wandered off to one side of the field, grazing casually. "Ive always thought so." i said. "Its a good place to think or relax."

Raven: I gasped a little bit when i saw everything in the room. This was amazing! Usually i was limited to what i found around at home or in the art room at school. Most of my money was spent on food, clothing, and bills, so id never really been able to finance my artistic passion. My flute was second hand - it had belonged to my mom but she'd left it behind when she left, and id learned to play it soon after. "T-this is amazing!" i stammered. "Thank you so much!". I found some paper and charcoal and found a good spot to sit and simply let my hands do the work. I never actually knew what i would draw or paint or scult. I just knew when the media form was necessary, got the materials, and let the rest just roll its course. It wasnt until id gotten a lot of details placed in and i took a look of what the - almost - finished product was that i realized i had drawn Dimitri.

263Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian nodded, crouching down and touching the blue green grass. The color was distorted by the moonlight, but it added mysique. Her fingers became entangled and her breathing was shallow. She sat down in the grass, thrilled in that moment, to be away from the concrete jungle she called home. She looked up at Riker, her blue eyes bleached silver in the light.

Rigel grinned. "Why thank you," she said, and hen bit her lip, looking down momentarily.

264Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian pursed his lips. "I'm not sure if I can do anything to help you," he sighed. "Um... Do you want a cup of tea?" He asked, looking at her hopefully. He wasn't good with emotions, but something about this human was different. When she had tears in her eyes, it made his unbeating heart hurt, when she smiled, it made him smile, too. And he hadn't smiled for a long time.

Nox wandered the castle, idley wondering where Caleb was. She felt like she should apologize him... Or at least be less insulting. She hadn't dealt with a human since... Well... A long time.

Evander sat up in his room, chuckling as he read through old emails he had saved on his computer. All from an ex. She tried to talk him out of committing suicide. Apparently, it had worked, but only subconsiously. He had still tried, but he was unsuccessful. He survived, hanging on, but he still had the scars to prove it.

Spencer sat in his study, his eyes traveling to the ceiling, to where the girls room was. Maybe he should go check on her... She had been very quite, maybe she was upset. He got up, padding out of the study and up the stairs. Quietly, he knocked on her door, hoping she would be there and not roaming the house.

265Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi looked up at him when he said that. "Yeah. Tea sounds nice." She wiped the side of her eyes as tears tried to leak out. It was just a dream. She didnt understand why she was getting so worked up.

Caleb sat in the basement, thinking about what he could paint. The can of white paint sat in his hand as he looked at the plain wall.

Rose walked through the halls and knocked on Evander's room. "Hey. Whatcha doin?" She asked him standign at his door. She walked into his room slowly, but stayed at the door jam.

Dimitri walked over to her when she finished and looked over her shoulder. He chuckled softly when he realized that she drew him. "Nice drawing," He whispered softly to her.

266Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Rayna: I finished the dishes and returned to my room, sitting by the window and staring out of it, attempting to form and escape plan but frequently running into complications. My head whirled around as i heard a knock at the door. Couldnt be anyone but Spencer. "Yeah, im in here." i said. That was pretty much my version of 'come in if you want'.

Raven: I was slightly startled when Dimitri appeared out of nowhere. "E-er, thanks..." i said, blushing deeply, very embarassed.

Riker: I sat down absently, staring up at the sky. It was clear tongiht, easy to see the stars and moon. (Sorry, its crap, but i didnt know what to put for him D:)

267Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:02 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian looked down for a moment, only to look up at Riker one more time, seeing his eyes searching the stars. "What are you thinking about?" She asked quietly, not wanting to overstep the invisible boundaries that were set. After all, he was the master and she was the slave. Anything between them, was probably just her imagination going crazy.

Nox decided to leave the human boy to whatever he was doing. She didn't have the tact to go down an apologize to him without coming off like a bitch. Vampires had thicker skin than humans, so she could say certain things and completely get away with them. Humans were a lot more fragile.

Octavian got up, leaving the room and busying himself by making two cups of tea, one laced with crimson. He fixed hers regularly and then quietly carried them back into the room. He handed her the cup and saucer, then nodded as he took a sip. "Feel free to talk. I'll listen to whatever you need to say, if you want to vent."

Evander jumped slightly, scrambling to shut the page with his emailss on it, in fear that she might find out what he had done and called him a coward or something. He didn't need any humiliation for what he had done. He knew it was stupid and pathetic, so someone else telling him, would make him feel like it was true and he might try again.

Spencer opened the door slightly, standing in the doorway with a curious look on his face, letting it color his gaze. "What have you been doing up here, all alone? I thought humans were social creatures, granted I'm not the best socializer." He knew that sometimes, humans were odd and liked to stray from there packs. He had been with a human in a long time, so he didn't know how they were now.

268Children Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:14 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb started painting a single flame. The smoke came up in multiple colors, almost like magic smoke. He don't know what possessed him to paint it, but he felt the need for the random color on the wall. The splashes of color faded in and out, giving a slight illusion that the smoke was coming to you or moving back into the distance.

Billi thanked him softly for the tea and took a small sip. "I...I just want to feel safe. I don't feel safe with the nightmares haunting me." she murmured softly as she took another sip. She really had nothing else to say besides that. She wanted safety.

Rose walked over and sat at the foot of his bed. "So, is there anything you wish to do?" she asked him softly, a friendly smile on her face. "any place you would like to see, woods you want to explore, games you would like to play?" she folded her legs under her and put her hands in her lap and waited for his answer. She wanted him to feel like she wasn't controlling of him. That he has freedom here to do as he wished.

"you are a vey good artist," dimitri told her softly. "but I could be jus a bit bias to a picture of me," he grinned, teasing her slightly. "but in all honestly it is very good. You have talent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum