Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children Of The Night

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

226Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Rigel smiled a little more. "I'd hope she is," she said. And that was it. It made her sad talking about her mother and guilty that she wasn't in college. She knew it wasn't her fault, but she couldn't help but feel that wa.

Arcadian smiled a little and sat down on the floor gingerly, watching him and wrapping her hands arund her knees. Her long blonde hair covered her shoulders and caught in places like a golden spiderweb. She loved the violin, so this wasn't a bore to her or anything.

"Oh shut up," Nox said, but her tone was decidedly lighter than his. "I was going to say that I loved it," she said, crossing the room, to his dresser and hopping up, sitting on top.

Octavian turned halfway away from her. "I suppose we can get it," he said and turned toward a small closet, opening the door and pulling out the bag. "Here."

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

227Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
"Really?" I asked, putting my book down and looking up at her. "You love it?" No one had ever told him that they loved his work. Or even liked it. Like earlier, she didnt really like the dragon painting.

Billi
I was at a loss of words. I ran to him, and threw my arms around him in a hug. "Thank you...thank you, thank you, thank you." I whispered softly. He probably didnt know how much it meant to me that my bag was safe and in once piece.

Dimitri
"Very true." I nodded, smiling at her logic. "Well, who knows. It isnt your problem anymore. You dont have to suport him anymore. Heck, you never have to see him anymore if you dont want to." I hoped that would be a good thing for her, and that she wouldnt make me regret what I had just said.

228Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Raven: I nodded. "I know. And i dont want to. It IS sort of a relief, i guess. I wont have to work long hours anymore just to keep the water and electricity and have food in the house. But even though he's done so much to ruin my life, and really, he deserves anything bad that befalls him after what he's done, i still cant feel glad about that. No matter what, he's still my dad. I dont really hate him. I sort of just feel sorry for him." i mused.

Ash: I nodded absently. I wasnt really sure what to talk about next. I got the feeling that she felt a little uncomfortable talking about her family. "So. Anything you feel like doing?" i asked.

Riker: I played for a while longer, secretly pleased to have an audience. I enjoyed playing, and id had a very long time to perfect my art. It was nice to be able to share it with someone. Finally i stopped playing, lowering the instrument and packing it away. "Is there anything you want to do?" i asked. I had nothing to do for the rest of the day. Screw paperwork.

229Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian had a dimpled smile on her face as she looked up at him. "Um... Not in particular. Is there anything else I should know?" She asked, shifting so she was on her knees.

Rigel shook her head and rubber her eyes. "Not really," she said, laying her head back on the cushion, her eyes on him lazily. He was extremely attractive, she noticed.

Nox laughed blissfully. "Nope, it was just a lie," she said in a tone that was in between truth a sarcasm. She wouldn't tell him if she meant it, so he could have that fun to himself.

Octavian pryed her arms off and shook his head. "Don't get used to it. My kindness is in limited supply," he said, looking away from it.

230Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
"Ok," I sighed. I honestly didn't care if she loved it or not. Did she honestly think i cared about her every opinion? The only opinion i really, truly cared about was mine and mine alone.

Billi
"So is me being grateful." I shrugged, throwing my bag over one shoulder and walking to the door. "If you need me or want me I'll be in what I guess is my room." Just because he did a couple nice things for me didn't mean i trusted him, or would bend to his will. He needs more then a hot meal and my bag to get on my good side. If I even had a good side to get on.

231Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

(I don't know how much longer I'm going to stay with this chat... I'm getting bored with a few charries >.>)

232Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

(which ones?)

233Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian and Nox v.v They're just getting predictable and they get annoyed too quickly.

234Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

awww..my charries feel loved...:'( anything i can do to help?

235Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Idk, I'm just not sure how to continue with them...

236Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

maybe have one of octavian's vamp friends come, run into billi and threaten/almost kill her?

237Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Ha, Octavian, friends, not so much. He's not exactly "social."

Maybe something with Nox. I'm not sure.

238Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

well..i had a mini plan with billi and how she lost her memory...Something along the lines that she was bitten by a vampire, almost died but didnt and ergo lost her memory from the tramatic experiance...think that could help at all if she/octavian found out?

239Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

If you want to try it you can, but Octavian will probably be an ass about it << Fair warning.

240Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

of course he will...i expect nothing less from most of your guy charries. I think thats why i love them so much...they dont make life easy for my girls. oh, btw, posted in Status Quo on the other site. but, time lapse to whenever they go to sleep?

241Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 20, 2011 11:14 pm

OOC: No post for Dimitri??? No muse? Yeah right now im really overflowing with muse for Riker/Raven, not quite so much for Rayna and Ash. Ash is good fun though Razz im just not sure what to put for him all the time. Rayna.... needs to find a chance to do something stupid and rebellious Razz Raven is my top muse character ATM for no particular reason, she's just fun Razz and then im excited to see how this will play out now that Kira's in the picture with RikerxArcadian Razz

Riker: I thought about this for a minute. "Not really. Ther isnt much to know about this place. Just stay out of trouble and things will go well. If there's anything you feel you need to know, feel free to ask, although i may not always answer." i said, shrugging.

Ash: I chuckled. "You look tired. Is it wierd to be up all night and sleeping during the day?" i asked, curious. "Its been a long time since ive been out during the day. Since, y'know, id die if i were to go out in the sun...." i mused.

242Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 21, 2011 8:55 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Arcadian nodded and stood, brushing off her jeans. "Well, if there's no business for me in here, then I suppose I'll be in my room," she said, turning slowly. She secretly hoped that he would stop her, call her back, something in that general area. But she knew her head was somewhere far away, in the state of delusion. She thought that there was a great possibility that he saw her as nothing more than a piece of meat.

Rigel chuckled and shrugged. "I'm a teenager," she reasoned. I do it all the time." sh paused, nervously and then spoke again. "Would you mind if I sat next to you?" She asked, not able to look at him for more than a second.

243Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 21, 2011 10:26 am

Ash: I grinned, laughing a little at her reply. I was slightly surprised when she asked to sit next to me, especially since she looked sort of nervous. "Sure. I dont mind." i said.

Riker: Out of the blue, a thought occurred to me. "Wait a second." i said. Although i was only speaking, i knew it was loud enough to be heard. I had something d decided i wanted to show her.

244Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 21, 2011 11:24 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Rigel stood, sitting by him, a small smile on her face. "So, you die in the sun... Does that mean that stakes and garlic kill you, too?" She asked, looking at his skin carefully.,

Arcadian smiled, glad she was turned around. She lost her smile and turned. "Yes?" She asked, cocking her head. Part of her still wanted the smile on her face, so she appeased it by just a hint of a smile on her lips.

245Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I noticed the sun starting to rise and sighed. If I was going to be here as his companion I'd better try to have around the same sleeping habits. I changed into some clean clothing and crawled into my bed. As soon as I went to sleep, the nightmares started. I gasped awake a couple hours later, unable to take it anymore. Sobs broke through my chest and I sat on the bed, my knees to my chest, and just cried. I contemplated going to Octavian for comfort.

Caleb
"So...what is it that you really want from me here?" I asked once I finished the manga.

246Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 21, 2011 12:50 pm

OOC: Awws, still cant post for Raven D:

Ash: I laughed. "Garlic? No, not at all. Stakes, yes, but only through the heart and they arent really reliable. Only a clean, 100% accurate heart shot will do it, and even then, it takes a while for us to actually die. And i probably shouldnt be telling you any of this at all, but i guess you dont really seem like the type to try for murder. Incapacitation, perhaps, but you dont seem like the type to kill." i mused. I could be wrong, but i was willing to take my chances.

Riker: Did she actually look... pleased? I wasnt sure. I was pretty good at reading people, but this human was a very strange and confusing individual so i couldnt be sure. "There's a place i want to show you." i said, standing and heading downstairs, indicating that she should follow. I headed for the door leading outside. "Normally i would be worried that Kira would show up, but you'll be with me and we arent leaving my property, so i doubt we'll have any trouble. Can you ride a horse?" i asked. If not, she would have to ride with me.

247Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"No one says you have to be glad or sad about not seeing him again. I wont judge you either way. From what i could tell, its best that you are away from him. And it's sad to say that you are safer with a vampire then your own father." I sighed

248Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Raven: I was slightly relieved that he wasnt judging me for how i felt about my dad. It was nice to have someone wo wasnt constantly judging. "It is better, i think. One way or another, i was getting out of there. At least this way i have some company. I dont think its sad to say such a thing either. Sometimes the most unassuming of people are the true monsters and the ones who look like monsters are really the good people in the world." i said, smiling a little thoughtful smile.

249Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

OOC: did you see what i said on Caits site in the chat box?

Dimitri
"Still isnt right. You should be in more danger here then you were with your dad. But you aren't, nor will you ever be." I shrugged.

250Children Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 21, 2011 8:07 pm

OOC: Yepp Razz

Raven: "So what i just said still stands. 'Should' doesnt matter. More often than not, 'should' doesnt work out. Things almost never wind up how they 'should'. Its simply what IS that matters. Things will happen, whether we want them to or not. All you have to do is roll with the punches. Even when things are black as night and there seems to be no way out.... well, you can always light a candle." i said, smiling. "As long as you hold on and believe that things cant stay dark forever, hope will be your candle. I spent a lot of time on the roof at home. Sometimes i thought about jumping. But i never did. Because i had to believe that things were going to get better. So i endured. And things DID get better. Maybe in a very bizarre way, but things still got better. Im glad i didnt jump." i said with quiet conviction. There was a light at the end of the tunnel. I had known it was coming. But i was cretain i was almost there, if i wasnt there already.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum