Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children Of The Night

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 11]

151Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Raven: "D-dresses?!" i stammered nervously. If i had been an anime character, a big teardrop type thing would've appeared at the side of my head. I was SO awkward in those things it wasnt even funny. I had a feeling i was going to wind up very embarrassed much of the time in the near future..... crap. I tried to puch that out of my head and think about the second question for a minute. "U-um, i usually wear stuff in white, gray, black, silver, or blue." i said quietly. Purple also looked okey on me, but bright intense colours like greens and yellows and reds didnt look too good on me. Usually monotone stuff or pale wintery colours like blue worked well for me.

152Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

(The tailors name was Tammi in the first post >.>)

Octavian shrugged. "You'll get my commentary every time you overract, like every other human who's come though my door," he said, standing. He started toward the doorway, pausing, just in case she had anything else to whine about.

Nox walked back in a looked at him ."Do you really want a place to paint?" She asked, cocking her head, her long black waves reaching her waist. Her black eys twinkled and she had the perfect place in mind. She looked down at her outfit, short pale blue shorts and dark grey t-shirt (I changed her outfit) that nearly covered them. She smiled a little, waiting for his answer.

Evander put his head on his knees, looking through the last of the pictures, mostly him with his friends. He felt guilty, but only a little, for being so cold toward the girl. Like she had said, she only wanted to help him. He just wasn't ready to accept help.

Arcadian nodded, her eyes finally blank of everything. Her spirit was being broken with all of this absentness. She put her hand on her neck and sighed. "Can I go back to my room?" She asked, keeping the anger out of her voice.

Rigel smiled a little, but she couldn't help but feel awkward, talking about Yuna or hearing things about her. She wasn't even a little surprised to hear how old she was. She crossed her legs and pulled down her hair, letting it cover her pale shoulders.

Spencer walked up to his study, pulling out a quill pen and jotting some things down on an onld piece of paper. He had been studying human behavior for as long as he could remember and he'd gotten over five hundred pages so far. He could tell that this girl was going to give him something to contradict his previous record.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

153Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 5:48 pm

OOC: Yeah, i noticed that. I was like, "random name change...? whatever, just roll with it.". And werent they in Arcadian's room already.....?

Rayna: As i predicted, i soon headed back to my room, beginning to do alternating cycles of pushups and situps. I wouldve run or done chinups or something, but it wasnt possible in here.

Ash: "So, what do you feel like doing? Nothing's planned for the rest of the night, so feel free to poke around or do whatever." i said, continuing to strum at my guitar.

154Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

(i just noticed that! stupid mind of mine...sorry. I meant tammi, but i started thinking about another character in a book who was a trailor...)

Billi
"Well i dont need it. Keep your coments to yourself." I snapped, crossing over to him and shoving him backwards. "I dont want them."

Caleb
"no, i just painted on the wall for no reason what so ever." I scoffed, sarcastically, shaking my head. I didnt take well to people destroying my art supslies.

Rose
I hummed softly as I played. It was so relaxing to play. My fingers flew swiftly across the keys.

Dimitri
"Alright. They should be ready by tomorrow, dimi." Tammi smiled to me, and started leaving. "oh, wait...i brought some clothing for her until then." She ran off, then came back a couple seconds later with a bag. "Here you go."

155Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

g2g, for a bit...opening night....i should be on lateish...

156Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

(Oh, for some reason, I thought they were somewhere near a kitchen or something...)

Rigel paused. "Can I listen to you play?" She asked, inching to the edge of the couch, leaning over on the arm a little. She had always loved guitars, so it sounded like a nice way to spend some time. She looked at her chipped ornage fingernails for a second, hoping he wouldn't say no.

Spencer is still sitting in the study, writing, until I get muse for him.

Octavian aughed as she tried to shove him, but he didn't move from his spot. "I'd like to see you make me try," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "You're just a typical, defiant human."

Nox xhuckled to herself, wondering if he had noticed her eyes. Most people though she wore black out contacts when they saw her. "I have supplies in my basement... And a bunch of blank walls," she said. Actually, the whole room was blank and all it held was her art stuff.

Evander left his room, walking to his doorway and sitting down, hearing the music from the piano. He ran back and grabbed his laptop, recording the music. He liked classical, but he also liked manipulating it so it'd sound like techno or something.

157Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 6:22 pm

OOC: Nope Razz

Riker: I nodded absently. "I'll give you your space." i said, leaving. She'd seemed..... distant? Upset? I couldnt tell. But it was bothering me. It shoudlnt..... she was just one among many humans. But for some reason it did, more than i would ever like to admit.

Ash: I smiled, nodding. "Sure. I dont mind." i said. I changed the song, beginning to strum the first few notes of The Mortician's Daughter by Black Veil Brides. "I open my lungs, dear, i sing this song at funerals, no rush. These lyrics heard a thousand times, just blush. A baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly, missing hotel beds i feel your touch. I will await dear, a patience of eternity, my crush. A universal still, no rust. No dust will ever grow on this frame, a million years and i will say your name, i love you more than i can ever scream......" i sang absently as i played, smooth chords flowing from the instrument.

Raven: "T-thank you." i said, managing a smile as i accepted the bag.

158Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I tried to shove him again. When he wouldn't move I hit the heal of my fists against his chest. Mostly out of anger. "Why won't you move?!" I exasperated, frustrated.

Caleb
"Nice eyes," I commented, shoving my hands in my pockets. "sure," I shrugged, still slightly mad that she destroyed the cans.

Rose
I heard movement outside and stopped, walking to the door and opening to find Evander. "would you like to come in?" I offered. "Youd get a better recording." I noticed his laptop recording the music.

Dimitri
"No problem." tammi giggled before skipping off.
"You can go change if you want." I said turning to head to the kitchen. "Just come down when you ar ready."

159Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Raven: I nodded and left to change. Thankfully it was a t-shirt and pants in the bag. I would probably have died if it was a dress. I pulled them on (nothing fancy - plain white shirt, black pants), keeping my underwear, socks, and shoes,and left again to find Dimitri. "Done." i said simply as i entered the room.

160Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Thu May 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"Good," I nodded, turning around to put a plate off food infront of her. "Eat." I grabbed a mug of coffee and blood and sipped it, sitting across from her.

161Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 06, 2011 7:59 am

OOC: Wagh, as soon as i see the word 'eat' or 'food', i feel barfy. Yay..... lol i cant eat in the mornings. This next post is so gonna make me feel like barfing D: gaaaahhhhh. Sorry if this is crap....

Raven: I nodded and sat, picking at the food a little. It was good, but i couldnt seem to find much in the way of appetite. I was never able to eat much after i woke up.

162Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

(Evander was sitting outside of his door...)

Evander shut his laptop and didn't look up her. "No, I don't really care that much," he said, deleting it to prove it. He stood and put his laptop back in his bag. He went back to sit on his bed and then shifted, so he was laying down with his hands behind his head and his eyes on the ceiling.

Octavian couldn't help but laugh harder. "Because I'm stronger than you. What you're doing feels like a peice of dust falling on me," he said. "Why do you want me to move?" He asked seriously, cocking his head? He was looking for a deep, meaningful answer.

Nox smiled to herself. "Thanks," she mumbled. She led him down to the large basement, which was all white concrete walls and floor, mats and paint in the center. There were two white support beams in the middle. "Hopefully you can work something out," she said.

Arcaidan nodded once, letting out a soft sigh. "Thank you... Master," she said, keeping any tone out of her voice. She watched him leave the room and as soon as she was gone, she turned her back to the door. When she exhaled, tears started to fall down her cheeks as well.

Rigel blushed despite herself, listening to the song. It made her think about her own life, thinking about everything she had gone through and everything that could happen. For some reason, she saw this as a new opportunity. Call her crazy, but she did. She found herself watching him intently, a small coy, slightly dazed smile on her face.

163Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Fri May 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Ash: I met Rigel's gaze, smiling back. The song ended and i began a new one, Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, changing the strumming to match the new rythems (sp?). "When i see your smile, the tears rolling down my face, i cant, replaaaaaaaace, and now that im strong i have figured out, how this world turns cold and embracing my soul, and i know i'll find, deep inside me, i can be the one. I will never let you fall, i'll stand up with you forever, i'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven. Its okay, its okay, its okaaaaaaaay. Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling all for us. Days grow longer and nights grow shorter, i can show you i'll be the one....." i saing softly as i played. Finally that song ended as well. "Any requests, or d'you wanna do something else?" i asked.

Riker: Why couldnt i shake this feeling? It followed me wherever i went, the urge to find out what was wrong and FIX IT. I couldnt make sense of it. It was totally irrational. Why should i be bothered by a reaction? I shouldnt be, but it was driving me crazy. I needed to think. I leaned back against the hallway wall and sank to the floor, knees up, elbows resting on ym knees, hands clasped behind my neck, head lowered. What the hell was this feeling and why was it refusing to leave? Even seven thousand + years of emotional regulation could not control it. Somehow this girl's reaction had pierced the strongest walls of ice around my heart, shattering the cold numbness i lived in and making me actually FEEL something for the first time in a long while. I wasnt sure i liked it, and i sure as hell had no idea how to deal with it.

164Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 07, 2011 12:03 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"So anyother questions?" I asked her, taking another sip of my drink. "Same rules as earlier, I may not answer all of them, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't ask." I pointed out, smiling.

Rose
"Oh...ok. Tell me if-" and he already left. "Just ask if you ever want me to play for you, or if you want to play yourself." I called, walking back into the music room.

Billi
"because you are annoying me!" I tried shoving him again. "acting like you know everything about me. It's frustrating. You know why? Because I know nothing. And then there are people like you who piss me off so much because you think you know who I am." I didn't even know who I was.

Caleb
I grabbed a can of black paint and moved to one of the walls. "You know the great thing about paintig walls? If you want to re-do it, you always can, I noted, smiling lightly.

165Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 07, 2011 12:14 am

Raven: I thought about this for a minute. "One thing, i suppose. Where exactly are we? I mean, i know we're in your house, but it cant be in town. Ive never seen you around before, and i probably would've noticed a house this big. There arent any houses like this in town." i said, thinking aloud.

166Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 07, 2011 12:29 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Evander rolled his eyes, thinking how self centered the girl sounded. If she wanted her to play for him. Not in his life. He went onto his laptop, clicking into an old saved email and reading through it. He couldn't remember why he saved it, but he felt like it would help keep him sane.

Nox smiled, watching him carefully. Hopefully it wasn't something he wasn't going to regret. "I'll leave you alone until you finish," she said, nearly skipping up the stairs.

Octavian had grown tired of her shoving and whining. He drew his hand back and slapped her across the face. "Don't act like you know what I'm thinking," he said solemnly. "I just meant that you're freaking out like every human I've met. And what you're doing just proves it." He raised an eyebrow to challenge her.

Arcadian drew in a shaky breath, the noise resonating through the room. She wiped her eyes, deciding to stop letting her stress get the best of her. She got up and walked to her door, opening it to see Riker. She paused. "Oh, sorry," she said, taking a step back into her room, hoping he wouldn't notice the red tinge in her eyes from crying.

Rigel's eyes twinkled a little. "I'll find something to do," she smiled. "I assume you don't want me to keep bothering you," she said, standing slowly, stretching like a cat and then touching her toes.

167Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 07, 2011 9:25 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"We are on the outskirts of town. A house in the woods hidden from sight." I shrugged. "Probably why you haven't seen it."

Billi
I recoiled as he slapped me, the force of the blow making me turn on my heal so I wouldn't fall over. I walked out of the room, not looking back at him. I wasn't going to pick a fight with a vampire. Going up to my room, I slammed the door behind me and sat on the bed, my hand at my cheek.

Caleb
I started making a night sky base for the drawing. Something easy to start with.

Last edited by Momo13 on Sat May 07, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

168Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 07, 2011 10:52 am

Ash: I shrugged. "You arent bothering me. Five hundred years is a long time to be alive, and for most of it ive been on my own. Its good to have people around again." i said, placing my guitar back on its stand.

Raven: I nodded. It didnt really seem all the plausible but i would just have to make do with this information for now. I couldnt shake the sense that he was hiding something, something BIG, but i couldnt figure out what it could be. Hell, for all i knew he could be two android leprechauns sitting on each others' shoulders in a person suit. Although that was incredibly unlikely.... but still. It felt like he could be hiding something wierd and big like that. "You asked me why i was out so late that night.... but what were you doing there?" i asked. "I mean, obviously your house it out there enough that noone's noticed it and everyone knows everyone in town. You've never shown up ont he radar. What was with the sudden appearance?" i continued. Not to mention the very sudden decision to just show up and kidnap someone... i added mentally to myself.

Riker: I let my hands drop from the back of my neck and looked up as Arcadian came out. "No, dont be sorry." i said quietly. "You've been crying." i said bluntly. It wasnt a question. "Im not really sure what i did to upset you, but the fact that you're upset is bothering me. I dont really know why, but it is. Im not really good with figuring out emotions. So.... whatever i did to upset you... im.... im sorry." i said. What the hell was i saying?! I hadnt apologized to anyone for anything since i was human over seven thousand years ago. what strange powers did this girl have that made me feel bad (or feel anything at all) and then admit i had done something wrong by apologizing?! That was like trying to push the biggest of all mountains across the world with one finger. but somehow this girl, this one unremarkable human had managed. My world was being thrown into chaos.

169Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Rigel felt a blush creep into her cheeks. "Oh... Okay," she said, slowly sitting back down. She watched him carefully for a second and then decided to speak again, her soft voice being swallowed in the room. "What's it like? I mean, being a vampire?" She asked, biting down on her peach lip.

Arcadian looked at him, wondering if she actually meant it and then sat down slowly, her back sliding against the door. "You don't need to be sorry, either. I'm just a... Slave," she muttered, meeting his eyes and then dropping them quickly. His remorse actually seemed real, like her sadness might actually be bothering him. But he wasn't alive.... Nothing could touch an unbeating heart.

Octavian watched her leave and then realized suddenly. He still didn't know her name... Or did he? He couldn't be bothered with such a human affair. He glanced at the empty doorway and heard the slam of her door. If she broke that door, she'd feel the slap ten fold. That was all imported ebony wood.

(I only have time to do this much... I'll do the rest when I get home...)

170Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sat May 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Ash: "That's a difficult question to answer. In some ways, i suppose its kind of cool, because you can move super fast and you get super strong and all your senses are improved. You heal rediculously fast too. But there are downsides. You can never see the sun again. If you do, you turn into a pile of dust. You require blood to survive. Human food is edible, but it doesnt really taste good anymore and for some vampires it makes them feel sick, if they eat enough of it. Not to mention there's a lot of rules, even if youve forsaken the Council like i have. Even if you leave their stronghold, try to break free, they will still hunt you down if you break their laws. You cant get close to people. It requires a lot of contant scurrying through shadows and such. Its a lonely existance most of the time. We tend to be solitary creatures, especially as we get older." i said.

Riker: I laughed, a slightly harsh, brittle sound. "That's what i keep telling myself. I keep telling myself i dont need to be sorry, but i am anyways and there's no sense denying it. Denial usually just makes things worse." i said.

OOC: If you're stuck for Spencer, maybe have him try to find out Rayna's real name? She wont cooperate, of course, but that leaves room for tension Wink i dunno, just flinging ideas Razz

171Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 08, 2011 1:31 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I looked at the door that had a couple small cracks in it. Oops. Oh well, it's not like I honestly cared. I sighed and looked around the room, unsure of what to do with myself.

Dimitri
"Decided to go into town for once." I shrugged. "I grew up here and I wanted to see how it changed." wasn't a lie, I did grow up here, I just haven't been into town in a couple decades.

172Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Raven: I laughed a little. "Town doesnt really change all that much... a lot of the original buildings are still there. They almost never build anything new." i said. It certainly wasnt the most exciting town on earth.

173Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Rigel gulped. "So that just means you jump from human to human?" She asked, pursing her lips. She would get old and boring, but he would be young forever indefinitely. She didn't want to think about that, though.

Arcadian's fingers itched to touch the pale skin of his hand, to comfort him. It was what she did when her younger cousins were upset. She pursed her lips. "I'm sorry that I bothered you," she said, very softly.

Octavian sighed and walked into his parlor, lighting a small fire and letting the heat radiate into the small room. He smiled and closed his eyes for a second. When he opened them, he felt calm and he looked at the hand he used to slap the girl with.

(Momo, you still haven't replied with Rose and maybe something else for Nox, for me to work with?)

174Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Rose
I went back to playing softly. I wondered what I could do or say to get Evander to befriend me. I sighed and stopped playing and left the room. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the boy a granola bar and some water. I walked into his room, placed to food on his lap and left silently before going back to playing.

Caleb
I hummed softly as I worked. I ended up making a dragon flying against the pitch-black sky. It was elaborate, yet simple. Intense, yet basic and calm. I took the white can and spay paintedmy signiture in the very bottom.

Billi
I sighed as I thought. I guess I did deserve the slap... He was just giving his opinion. But that didn't mean I was going to go apologize to him. I didn't feel that bad. Maybe I would just go and sit in the same room as him, learn who he really is and how he acts. I got to my feet and left my room, going down the stairs quickly to find him. After wandering the house, I stumbled upon the room he was in. I slid into the room and sat against the bak wall, observing him. If he was human, he wouldn't be able to tell if I was there.

Dimitri
"Still nice to visit," I shrugged. "Any other questions?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

175Children Of The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Sun May 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Ash: I shook my head. "Not really. I mean, i suppose i could, but you're actually the first human ive kept around." i said.

Riker: "Dont be." i said. "Its something i need to learn to deal with." i added. Not to mention it was something i hadnt had to deal with for a long while. Suddenly the doorbell rang. My eyes narrowed as i caught an all too familiar scent and mental presence from the door. Crap. "Trouble." i muttered. "Please, stay in your room until our little... visitor... leaves." i said, urgency in my tone. "I..... i dont want you hurt." i admitted. This particular visitor would have no qualms about draining her dry or simply snapping her neck for no reason at all. She was one of the few vampires in teh kingdom who would dare challenge me. She was close to me in power, but she had a little bit of insanity inside her and a love for chaos that didnt bode well at all.

Raven: I shook my head. "Not really, no." i said lightly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum