Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trentas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:14 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Jaimes pursed his lips. "I dunno. Ask Sylvia. She wanted the girl so badly," he said, nodding jerkily toward her cabin.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

52Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:30 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Chrissy
"I don't think Sylvia wants her in her cabin...should as put her in the spare one?" he asked, shifting me. I yelped as the cut on my arm shed more blood. Was this why anatoli didn't want me leaving camp?

53Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:12 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

"I really don't care. This girl is Sylvia's matter and I will answer no more questions surrounding her," Jaimes said, the man going quiet. "And keep her quiet... Perhaps sew her vocal cords up?"

54Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:25 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Chrissy
My eyes grew wide and I shook my head quickly. Please tell me they were joking. The guy carried me to the cabin he was talking about. It had no windows and only the one door. They tossed me inside the locked the door, leaving me alone. A sob broke through my chest. I worked on the binds for a couple minutes I was able to get out of them. I tried the door but it as locked and chained from the outside. I moved from the door and sat in the corner of the room. "Gods help me," I whimpered.

55Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:59 am

Thade: There was some commotion in the camp and someone was put in the spare cabin. Distracted, i wound up falling to the ground. Id been practicing behind the spare cabin, but i didnt know who was in there. The back window was kind of high to see into, buttt..... i eliminated gravity a little bit, floating up enough to look in. There was an unfamiliar girl in there. A hostage?

56Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:58 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Chrissy
Tears streamed down my face and a couple whimpers escaped my lips. I was scared and trembling. They had made me drop my quiver, but I still had my bow tight in my grip.

Anatoli
I wandered the camp looking for Chrissy. She wasn't in her cabbin, the dining hall, or the training field. And her bow and arrows were missing. She wouldn't have....I tore out of the camb and went to find someone in the hunting party. I found them meeting up again after a day of hunting, and Chrissy wasn't with them. "where is she?" I demanded.

Last edited by Momo13 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

57Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Thade: Hmmm...... curious.She had a bow, but no arrows, and she had managed to escape her bonds. Curiosity further piqued, i tapped on the window, making an audible noise, attempting to get her attention. She looked sort of familiar.... someone important? I couldnt seem to place her though.

58Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Chrissy
I spun to see someone at the window. I had my bow ready...then remembered that I had no arrows. I sighed and put the bow down. I looked at the ground, and shifted to my knees.

59Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Thade: Id been distracted, more focused on the girl than focusing my powers. I found myself floating upside-down. Fortunately, i had the presence of mind to stop my shirt from falling down. But then when i thought about THAT, i wound up falling and hitting my head, uttering a rather loud "Ow!" followed by a string of various profanities. I glared at nothing for a minute, ticked at myself for losing focus, and floated back up to the window. "That bow wont be much use, seeing as there's this here window and you dont seem to have any arrows." i said bluntly.

60Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:12 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Chrissy
I just nodded and continued looking at the ground. I felt thatvif I tried to taking voice would betray meeven more.

61Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:59 am

Thade: "Dont feel like talking much, huh? How'd you manage to get thrown in there?" i asked.

62Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:48 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Chrissy
"Leaving my own camp...being seen." I said, looking up at him through the window. I hoped he would get in trouble for talking to me. I hated all of them, and I was pretty sure most hated us genisas.

63Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Thade: "Well, that sucks." i said absently. I still couldnt place this girl, although i could swear she was familiar.... wierd. I dropped a few centimeters, getting the awful exhausted feeling that came when i used my powers too much. "Ack....." i muttered. "I would stay and chat, but i cant keep floating here. Im going to fall again any minute now....." i muttered. "Goodbye." i said calmly, allowing myself to slowly restore gravity and fall gently to the ground. I yawned, very, VERY tired. I headed for my cabin - hopefully id be able to get some rest.

64Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Sylvia
I followed Thade back to his cabin. "Isnt she a doll?" I smiled, leaning against the wall as he walked in. "Just perfect leverage, right?" I had never been happier in my life.

65Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Jaimes decided to check on the girl, not caring that Sylvia was in there. He carried a canteen of water and some bread. Her dropped it on the floor in front of her and then glanced at Sylvia.

66Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Sylvia isat thades cabin now...

Chrissy
I looked at bread and picked it up. "Thanks I guess," I said softly, my voice slightly bitter. I didn't want pity or help. I just wanted to be free from them. "Whats your name?" I asked him, taking a bite of the bread.

67Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Jaimes looked at the girl blankly. "You don't need to know," he said, looking back to her food. She wasn't going to be grateful that he had given her, the hostage in the situation, something to live off of.

68Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Chrissy
"And why don't I need to know? I feel like I have a right to know who is the comanded of my kidnapper." I snarled, taking sloths bite of bread.

69Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Thade: "Perhaps." i said absently. "Although i get the feeling that your little plan is going to backfire." i muttered dryly.

70Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Jaimes shook his head slowly. "You're a hostage, stupid girl. You don't have any rights here," he said. He watched her carefully, making sure he stood right out of the range she could reach with her chain, taking in her arm length and leaning.

71Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Sylvia
"What makes you say that?" I pouted slightly.

Chrissy
I just shook my head. "fine don't tell me." I grumbled opening the water. "I'm Chrissy if you care." I took a swing from the water canteen.

72Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Jaimes shook his head. "Why the hell would I care?" He asked rhetorically. If she continued, he would bind her again, with strong material, hang her from a wall if she continued.

73Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Chrissy
"I dont know. Know your enemy? Know your hostages?" I shrugged, closing the water again.

74Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Jaimes shok his head again. "I would only do that if I felt threatened in the least," he said, making it a point to show her he didn't.

75Trentas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Thade: I shrugged. "Just a feeling. She seems fiery to me, and if you play with fire, you're likely to get burned." i mused.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum