Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trentas

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Trentas Empty Trentas Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Setting

In the woods of a mystical realm. Survival camps for a bunch of homeless teens who have powers.

Plot

The gods have gotten mad at their half human off spring (Trentas) . A handful of them (the Ventras) have been causing mayhem and trouble, becoming the reason that the gods are mad at all of them. Some of them (the Genisas). Note: these are not Greek gods or Greek demigods. Different realm, different type of gods (kinda like the ones from Ever (if I am thinking of the right book…))

The Trentas have powers. Only one type, and they aren’t even close to mastering it yet. Most of their human parents were killed by the gods, or they kicked the kids out, or the kids ran away to protect them. The Ventras are doing all they can to get on the gods nerves, thinking that their time of rule is over and that they should take over. The Genisas are trying to stop them at all costs and clear their own names. Ventras are known to hurt, torture, or even attempt to kill the Genisas. Each have their own camp in the same woods. The gods wont attack the Trentas directly, but will do things like start floods or wild fires or other natural disasters. The Genisas and Ventras camps are also at war with each other right now.

Each kid also has a ‘weapon of choice’ at each camp . Its where they are the best person with that weapon in the camp. Be creative with it. Have fun. And please, please follow the rules listed above.

Bio set up

Name

Powers (1 power only, they can not be perfect with the power or even close. EX: element bending, but can only control air as of right now is fine.)

Weapon of choice

Looks

Personality

Ventras/genisas

Weakness

Name Dom

Age 17

Powers sound manipulator (can tell where sounds are coming from and send miniature sonic blasts)

Weapon of choice a long thick chain

Looks spiked brown hair, brown eyes, lightly tanned skin, tall, always wears sunglesses

Personality: isn’t exactly evil. But doesn’t think the gods should still be in control. Thinks it time for change.

Ventras/genisas Ventras

Weakness is blind. He sees by hearing, but if things are to loud or there is total silence he gets confused.

Other: blind.

Name Sylvia

Age 20

Powers super speed, but only in short bursts

Weapon of choice whips.

Looks black shaggy long hair, icy blue eyes, pale skin

Personality pure evil. Will do anything to hurt Genisas. Is usually the one doing most of the torturing.

Ventras/genisas Ventras

Weakness She feels that if someone does something for her, she has to return the favor. So if someone saved her life, she would have to save theirs.

Other: 2nd in command in Ventras camp. (there is no 1st command, so feel free to make one.)

Name Chrissy

Age 17

Powers element bending (but can only bend air right now, and sometimes if she is lucky, water. )

Weapon of choice bow and arrow

Looks sandy blond hair shoulder length, green eyes, pale skin with freckles

Personality fighter at heart. Will do almost anything to clear her name. Isnt into romance or that mushy stuff, much rather just hang with the guys to be friends.

Ventras/genisas Genisas

Weakness has a huge fear of fire.

Other: anatoli’s little sister. He is very protective of her.

Name Anatoli

Age 20

Powers morphing, but can only partial morph right now.

Looks light blond hair, green-golden eyes, pale skin, angular face

Personality protective of the other Genisas. Thinks logically most of the time, isn’t one to take risks without reason. Is very, very protective of his sister.

Ventras/genisas Genisas

Weakness Will start to think irrationally, and will take huge risks if anything happens to Chrissy or if she is in danger.

Other 1st in command at genisas camp.

2Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:19 pm

reserve spot Razz

3Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Name: Mary-Alice
Powers (1 power only, they can not be perfect with the power or even close. EX: element bending, but can only control air as of right now is fine.): Water bending... can only water bend and really sucks since she never had a teacher or someone to help.
Weapon of choice: A sword
Looks: Long brown hair with piercing sea blue eyes, around 5'4'', lean, and somewhat weak, she loves to wear fighting armor like leather tunics and tights with her sword holder on her back, she likes to keep her looks medevil
Personality: She's sweet but bitter because she hates her life
Ventras/genisas: Genisas
Weakness: Fire and her own element due to her lack of knowledge with it

Name: Kris
Powers (1 power only, they can not be perfect with the power or even close. EX: element bending, but can only control air as of right now is fine.): Levitate himself and other things like other people and inanimate objects.
Weapon of choice: Malice
Looks: cropped blonde hair with emerald green eyes
Personality: Looks after everyone he can. He is rude and desisive to the Genisas but he loves his own people
Ventras/genisas: Ventras
Weakness: none at this very minute

4Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Name: Adaline Sur
Powers (1 power only, they can not be perfect with the power or even close. EX: element bending, but can only control air as of right now is fine.): Ca manipulate temperatures, but only cold right now
Weapon of choice: Poison blow darts
Looks: Long ash blonde hair and wide, almond shaped brown eyes, medium height, pale. Fairly thin, soft curves, very pretty in an exotic way.
Personality: Thoughtful but has reckless abandon, she does what she thinks what's right for the group and she's stubborn.
Weakness: Her stubbornness

Name: Jaimes Paquette
Powers (1 power only, they can not be perfect with the power or even close. EX: element bending, but can only control air as of right now is fine.): Creating mental pain, though it's weak right now
Weapon of choice: Throwing stars
Looks: Dark brown hair with a cowlick in front, bright blue eyes, tall, lean muscles with medium definition, great smile, dimples
Personality: Impulsive and slightly irresponsible, likes chaos, isn't that bad
Ventras/genisas: Ventras- First in Command
Weakness: Mind blocks

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

5Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Im in ^^ it'll be interesting to have a different storyline on the same RP :)plus i have a few guy characters i wanna use Very Happy

Name: Thade

Powers: Can temporarily suspend gravity in an area. As of now he cant do very large areas, and his powers occasionally get out of control when he's exceptionally angry.

Weapon of choice: A pair of sickles.

Looks: Shaggy long-ish black hair, violet eyes, fair skinned, tall, some muscular definition.

Personality: Calm and collected most of teh time, but quick to anger. Somewhat sociable but tends to distance himself from others. Often appears deep in thought.

Weakness: Because of his temper, he tends to be quick to rush into fights he cannot win (or do other various stupid things).

Name: Dante

Powers: Can turn invisible but only for short periods of time and his powers go screwy when under intense emotions.

Weapon of choice: A big thick two-handed broadsword

Looks: Shaggy dark auburn hair, bright amber eyes, fair skin, average height/build.

Personality: Usually very cheerful or hyper, sometimes lazy, occasionally very dense. He tends not to pick up on subtle things ^^ also tends to be blunt and speak his mind and not really notice the consequences.

Weakness: He's very oblivious. Never notices things. Like, for example, an enemy sneaking up behind him. He's far too spacy to notice something like that ^^

Name: Kiki

Powers: She can heal, but its very draining and if she strains herself too much, she'll pass out. She also tends to physically feel the pain of the wounded as she heals them.

Weapon of choice: Bladed fans

Looks: Pale skin, deep blue eyes, short spiky blue-black hair streaked with blue, heavy bangs that frame her face and that she occasionally hides behind.

Personality: Super happy and bubbly. Either really really hyper or really really down. Its always one extreme or another with her. Puts other people's needs before her own and would sooner die than betray the trust of a friend. Very loyal and devoted.

Weakness: She doesnt like to hurt people. As a healer who feels the pain of those she heals, she's very reluctant to inflict that pain upon others. As a result, she's often injured when she refuses to attack an enemy, preferring to stay on the defensive. Holds great reverence for life.

6Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:30 pm

yay! can we start now?

7Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

We will after I think of an idea to start with...so probably tomorrow

8Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:12 pm

gah!!! lol im so impatient

9Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Name: Asher Sutcliff
Powers (1 power only, they can not be perfect with the power or even close. EX: element bending, but can only control air as of right now is fine.): Extreme strength, but it leaves him very weak
Weapon of choice: Voulge
Looks: Copper colored hair, dark green eyes, tall, medium muscular build, fair skin.
Personality: Ambitios, determined, sometimes has his head in the clouds, fairly kind, has a small temper.
Weakness: Daydreaming

Name: Rigel Beckette (Pronounced Regal)
Powers (1 power only, they can not be perfect with the power or even close. EX: element bending, but can only control air as of right now is fine.): She can create a sheild using her mind. It only covers her at times, sometimes, she can force it around everyone.
Weapon of choice: Double bladed Katars
Looks: Medium length (to her chin) brown hair that is in ightly curled. Lightly tanned skin and wide grey eyes with extremely long lashes. She is petite and about 5'3", so she looks less strong than she is. Mainly, she was built for speed.
Personality: Sweet and bubbly, but that is only to her own people. She is a brutal warrior and knows no bounds.
Weakness: Sometimes, she's a bad judge of characters.

10Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:57 pm

wow Ave! U love making characters lol

11Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Chrissy
I stood at the training arena, my bow in one hand and reaching back to my quill with the other. my arms moved fast, and within seconds my bow was up, the string taunt and arrow notched in place. My feet were squared and stet,my back strait, my right hand by my cheek as i pulled the string back. I was tense as i stood, ready to fire my arrow.

Anatoli
I sat alone in my cabin, looking over plans and food invintory. We were running out of food and other suplies. I would need to send hunters out for food and scouts out for herbs. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. Being leader was geting complicated.

Dom
I sat against a tree in Ventras camp, sighing. What else was i suposed to do? I was blind, and usually useless to others around me. I reached behind me and slammed my closed hand against the tree. the impact sent out a loud sound that echoed through the camp.

Syl
I paced the camp, bored out of my mind. I wanted to go out and search the woods. But i would need orders from the comander to do that.

(Avery, i noticed on inkpop you wanted your charrie to be comander of ventras? If no one has claimed that over here you can do that.
Others, you can run into any of my characters.
forgot to mention anatoli's weapon. Its a steel/iron fighting rod/staff)

12Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

(I already made Jaimes the commander)

Mia popped her head down from the leafy balcony of the tree near where Dom was sitting. She swung down, landing on the balls of her feet. She walked over to him and knelt down. "Hey, you 'kay?" She asked.

Jaimes walked outside of his office, and saw Sylvia pacing around. "Hey, do you need something?" He asked. She was right below him on the ranks, so normally if she needed something, she'd run it by him.

Adaline pulled her long ash blonde hair into a braid and pulled her bow into position, too. Someone once told her she looked like an elf, exotic, high cheekbones, smooth skin, and thin frame. She glanced over at Chrissy and smiled a little.

Asher ran a hand through his bronze hair and went out between the cabins, looking for something to do. Maybe he could find something interesting. Nah, probably not... There was never anything interesting round the Genisas camp.

13Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:44 pm

How can I jump in yall???

14Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Figure out a way, Moxie.

15Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

run into any of my charris or avery's

Dom
I shook my hand. "I hate being blind." I grumbled. "I remember seeing." There was a freak accident when i was trying to protect my dad from the gods. I lose both my mom and my sight because of it.

Syl
"I'm bored." I whinned slightly. "there is nothing to do here! I want to be out there, looking for them." i said turning to face Jamies.

Chrissy
I smiled over to adaline. "Fix your right elbow. It's too high." I advised her, letting my arrow fly and easily getting a bulsy over sixty yards away.

16Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Thade: Today.... was very, very boring. I decided i may as well practice with my powers.... I wandered off a ways and found a space away from people and began summoning my powers, suspending gravity. I rose off the ground but managed to stay upright. Objects around me also began to rise, floating around as if in space. I needed total concentration. If someone interrupted me, the consequences would be..... well, bad. (OOC: Anyone can feel free to interru-py him Razz)

Dante: Id been walking around spacing out, totally out of it when i tripped on nothing.... again..... and crashed face first into the ground. And then my nose started gushing blood. Great..... arrrrgh.

Kiki: I almost had a heart attack when Dante fell over and got a massive nosebleed - again. I ran over, concerned. "Are you okay?!" i asked. "Hold still...." i muttered. He got a worried look in his eyes - i didnt always heal things quite properly.... but i got it most of the time! "Oh, quit being a baby. Would you rather pass otu later from blood loss?" i asked. He sighed and reluctantly held still. I channeled my powers, soft blue light surrouding the affected area, and it slowly stopped bleeding, helaing up. It ahdnt been bad - id hardly felt any pain. Still, the healing left me tired. "T-there!" i said, panting slightly.

17Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Adaline shook her head, letting her arrow go as well, gaining more length than Sylvia's. "It's just what works for me," she said, putting her bow back down.

Jaimes shrugged. "As long as someone else goes with you," he said. "I will, if you want."

(Oops, Rigel, not Mia) Rigel pursed her lips and sat by him. "I'm sorry," she said, nudging him lightly with her slight shoulder. You'll just have to work withbeing blind." She stood up again, looking around.

Asher saw Kiki and Dante. He walked over, offering a small smile. "Hey," he said, noticing the remnants of blood on Dante's face and shirt. "What'd you do? Fall again?" He cuckled.

18Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Mary-Alice: I stood still in the meadow of the training feild with my rapier sword in hand. Feeling the wind, hearing the sounds of others around me, all of a sudden feeling a quick vibration coming from behind me. It was one of the targets that I usually practiced on that were made out of barrels. I swung my rapier around my midsection and cut the barrel in half. I looked to my right and saw the spring. I ran as fast as I culd to the spring and I turned around and saw another barrel coming towards me. I quickly turned back and tried to flow water into my hand and strike but it fell in mid attack and the barrel hit me. I flung into the deep end of the spring and came back up with salt water in my mouth. I spit it out and watched to see if people have been watching. I saw a few people laughing and hid my face in the water sheepishly.

Kris: I walked with my head held high and my malice at my waist. I watched other teens practicing their weapons and their talents. I smiled vigriously at all of their accomplishments. "Thse Genisas freas don't stand a chance." I mumbled to myself. I walked solemly aorund looking at everyone.

19Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

(chrissy was the one at the archery.)

Chrissy
"yes, but your aim is off. It doesnt matter how much length you get if your aim is off. Trust me." I smiled over to her and sent another arrow flying. Anatoli walked over to us.
"Adaline, I'm going to send you and a couple others on a hunting trip." he said, completely ignoring me.
"Anatoli...what about me?" i asked him, putting my bow down.
"I want you to stay here."
"But...why? I can handle myself! Please. You know i have the best shot here. Why do you always keep me back on all the hunting trips?"
"I dont want you out there!"
"that isnt a reason!" I snapped at him. he just huffed and started walking off.
"you are staying in camp and that is taht."

Sylvia
"Lets go then!" I smiled to him. I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder. I put my whip at my side and smiled to him.

20Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Adaline didn't want to go. She hated when Chrissy critisized her. What did she know about bows... Except that she was okay with them. Adaline had the best aim in the camp, not even using a bow. "I hate hunting trips," she mumbled, stalking off.

Jaimes tried to smile, but the thought of going out, just to fight wasn't that exciting. "Okay," he said, pulling his Voulge out and swinging it one, letting the hard metal slice through the air.

21Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Chrissy
I didnt care what Anatoli said. I was going out this time. I was getting away from this camp for some time being. I loved it here. But i needed to get past the walls every now and then.

Sylvia
I was exited to go out. And with Jaimes of all people to go with! We had always been pretty close, being first and second in comand. But we had never left the camp together.

22Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Adaline met with the group of hunters and gatherers, getting her weapons ready for the journey. She saw Chrissy walking around outside of the group and realized she was going to try and come to. Instead of saying anything, though, she just bit her lip. She noticed a boy in the group, too. His name was Asher.

Jaimes rounded up a few other people who he knew were extremely good and they started out intothe forest toward the Genisas camp.

23Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Chrissy
I pulled my hood up, my quill on my back and my bow slung over my shoulder. anatoli wasnt here to see us off so I lucked out there. I followed in the back of the group.

Sylvia
Ok, so it wasnt just the two of us. But still. It was better then nothing. "I'll scout out ahead." i told them, running off ahead. I saw a hunting group come out and grinned. I ran back to the group. "We lucked out. They just sent out a hunting party."

24Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Dante: "No, i was attacked by chipmunks. They had it in for my nose." i grumbled.

Kiki: Liar!" i said cheerfully, smacking him over the head playfully. I heard him muttering something rude under his breath. "You were spacing out, you tripped over nothing, and you faceplanted again. And attacked by chipmunks? Really? That's a stupid excuse, even for you." i said, chuckling.

25Trentas Empty Re: Trentas Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Adaline let herself fall to the back of the group so she was by Chrissy. "What are you doing? He's going to find out," she hissed. She clutched her blow pipe tighter in her hand, looking over the girl.

Jaimes shook his head, sighing. "We're not going to attack unless they initiate," he said to her. He wasn't in the mood for a big confrontation.

Asher chuckled, nodding. "Well then. Maybe you should stay away from the woods. I heard there are a lot of chipmunks," he smiled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum