Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Almost, Alaska

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Almost, Alaska Empty Almost, Alaska Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:57 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Yes i am restarting this. :p

Almost, Alaska
Based off the play almost Maine

A small make beleive town in alaska in the middle of nowhere. Everyone knows everyone else. Everyone is close friends with everyone else. Its just that type of town.
Something different from the play is that it is high school setting.
The play takes place on a winter night at 9;00 pm exactly. this is one of those rs that the first person you do talk to is infact your love interest or hate interest. You can have a hook up, break up, make up, friendship or anything like that. And little cutesy magical things are aloud. Like in the play there's a girl with her heart in her bag because it was broken and she has an artificial one. And the guy she runs into is a guy who can "fix anything" and starts to fix her broken heart.,.. Stuff like that.
Setting: anywhere in almost, Alaska at 9:00 pm
Please make both a boy and girl

Name
Looks
Personality
Other

Name skylar
Age 16
Gender female
Look brown wavy hair, brown golden eyes, pale tan skin, short and petite
Personality distant and shy, believes in miricals
Other wants a happy ending. Has had a peaceful life so far but wants an adventure.

Name Zachary
Age 16
Gender male
Look blond hair, tall and filled out. Not overly muscular. Blue-silver eyes
Personality has been working sense he was 14 to support his family. Has had very little time to himself and never really had a child hood. Every penny he has ever made went to his mom who is now really sick.
Other wants someone that he can talk to and hopes for his mom to get better..

2Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:01 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

I'll join this one relatively soon.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

3Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:03 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

alright. no rush.

4Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Name: Isaiah Reese
Looks: Dark brown hair and bright green eyes, medium height and fairly thin. He wears straight leg jeans that people mistake for skinny jeans and normal t-shirts with whatever hoodie he can find.
Personality: Sweet and compassionate, loyal, thoughtful
Other: He likes to explore, which is why he came to Alaska, left his family at 14

Name: Lucia Marshall
Looks: Unnaturally hot pink hair that falls pin straight to her lower back, fair skin, wide brown eyes, thin and modelesque. She's always wearing super skinny jeans, bright graphic t-shirts, black cardigan sweater, either converse or flats
Personality: Impulsive, optimistic, slightly secretive
Other: She has her lip pierced, she wants someone who will stay by her side, even if she's being a trouble maker

5Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Sky
I walked down the icy paths of the park, looking at the frost covered nature around me. It was so pretty how the setting sun was hitting the frozen branches.

Zachary
I just finished my last shift of the day at my job at the supermarket and was on my way home. I was getting paid tomorrow, so that would be good. I forced my hands into my pockets as i walked to attempt to keep them warm.

6Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:35 pm

reserve spot

7Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucia pulled her pink hair over her shoulders and tugged her scarf a little tighter. Her hands were shoved into her insulated pockets as she walked home from work, which was the small cafe in the town square. She glanced over, to the sidewalk across from her, seeing a boy walking parallel.

8Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Zachary
I picked up my pace slightly, trying to get home as soon as possible. I noticed Lucia and gave her a small wave, but kept walking.

9Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucia skipped across the empty street to Zachary. "Hey," she smiled, her words leaving mist in the air.

10Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Zachary
"Hello," I smiled politely to her. "How are you today?" I asked slowing down so she wouldn't have to power walk to keep up with me.

11Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucia passed him and then frowned. "Why'd you slow down?" She asked. She was relatively tall and she knew she could keep up. "Fine, I guess," she said. She was nearly offended.

12Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Zachary
"I didnt want to walk to fast..." I shrugged. Even though she was tall, my stride was longer then hers and i had to keep that in mind while walking with her. "Thats good." I nodded.

13Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucia pressed her lips into a tight line and veered off, down an alley. She pulled her hands from her pockets and folded them together as she exited the other side. She didn't want to talk, she just wanted to get home.

14Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

zachary
I watched as she walked off. What did i do this time?! I sighed and walked off after her. "Did i say something wrong?" I asked.

15Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Lucia scoffed, looking back at him. "No, not at all, Zachary," she said politely. "Why would you think that?"

16Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Zachary
"Just how you took off so quickly," I noted. "And i'm sorry if i did."

17Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Name: Melody Bale
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Sweet, kind, naive, and shy
Other: Moved to Alaska a few months before.

Name: Dillon Chrise
Looks:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: naive, bitter, mean, aggravated, and heart braking
Other: lived in alaska his whole life but due to previous event with his ex girlfriend he became a heart breaker and doesn't really care for love anymore.

18Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

"Well you didn't," Lucia said with a small smirk. "But I'm surprised you followed after me," she said. No one ever did. She was kindof hard to get and most people didn't care enough.

19Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Melody: I was so cold. I couldn't feel my nose, hands, and feet. I hated it here in stupid Alaska. I just moved here from california and so far, I wish I was still home. I walked down to the small post office to retrieve our mail and I was shaking like a leaf in the autumn breeze.

Dillon: I walked out of my house with a sweatshirt and some normal snow boots. I casually walked around town seeing everyone I knew and waved.

20Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

(skylar is in the park if you want to run into her Moxie)

Zachary
I just shrugged. "I dont like offending people. So if i feel like I do, i try to make it up to them. That usually means following them to see if i did."

21Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

The corners of Lucia's lips dropped a little. "Okay, well hopefully, I'll see you around," she said with a half smile. She pranced off down the street toward her apartment, her hands in the pockets.

(Anyone can run into her or the boy I'm using. *runs to check his name*)

22Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Zachary
"PRobably. I mean, this town is so small." I muttered to myself as she left. I sighed and walked back home.

(he can run into Skylar)

23Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Dillon: I walked into the park and lone and behold I saw no one other than Skylar. I smiled lightly as I ran over to her. "Hey Sky!" I said as I got closer to her.

Melody: My shivering became severe and due to the shattering teeth and the blue lips I couldn't see where exactly I was going. My breathing was shallow and before I knew it I ran into some guy and I fell to the icy ground.

24Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Isaiah jumped back as a girl rammed into him. It was someone he didn't quite recognize. She was the girl who had just moved here, the one who hadn't gotten her barings yet. "Hey, sorry about that. I'm Isaiah," he said.

25Almost, Alaska Empty Re: Almost, Alaska Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Melody: I got up from the ground and looked at Isaiah. "Hi, I'm Melody."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum