Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Empty Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. High school. The dreaded four years of a teenagers life that determines how well they do in the future, that determines how people see them, determine the things written in the dreaded yearbook. Here at Carmichael Academy, every day is a struggle for teens, facing bullies, young love, and teachers that are out to get them.

Le Format:
Name:
Age/ Grade:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Gemma Rice
Age/ Grade: 15/ Sophomore
Looks: Long, curly orange hair with blunt cut bangs. Brown eyes and long lashes. Pale and lots of freckles, medium height and she's slim.
Personality: Naive, trusting, overly optimistic, can be quite stubborn
Other: She thinks her parents might divorce because they fight quite a bit, especially now that her mother is pregnant. She came here fresh after being drawn from her old, all-girls school.

Name: Quincy Mendelson
Age/ Grade: 16/ Junior
Looks: Dark hair that falls in front of his grey eyes a little. He is tall and lean, and pretty pale.
Personality: Stand-offish, quiet, a loner. Has some characteristics of a casanova, too.
Other: Went to a foster home at 9 because his parents left him at a park when they went to get "lunch" for a picnic. Doesn't talk much about his past.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

2Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Empty Re: Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Name: Alex Bordel
Age/ Grade: 10th
Looks:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: keeps to herself, loves to paint (she wants to be an artist), she is loyal to her friends but she is naive and conceded sometimes
Other: Her paretns love and adore her but they think that she's not telling them everything that goes on in the school that is bothering her. Her ex boyfriend was an abusive drinker and she has a reputation to date guys who are older than she is like in her 20's

Name: Gerald Spincey (Likes to be called Spince)
Age/ Grade: 18 (Senior)
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Sweet, loves the fact that he's popular, kind to anyone (but mostly for personal gain of being popular), naive, and he is also something arrogant
Other: He is a jock and only cares about going into college football and then the NFL, he found out that he got his girlfriend pregnant and doesn't want anything to do with the baby but wants to forget that he ever had one.

3Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Empty Re: Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Sun May 08, 2011 12:51 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

I'm changing my characters, for the record.

Name: Grace Pichae
Age/ Grade: 16/ Junior
Looks: Dar, curly black hair and medium brown skin. (Yeah, she's black.) Bright hazel eyes, high cheekbones, and full lips. She's pretty tall, for a girl, and also thin, but she has noticable curves. She's very attractive.
Personality: Quiet, but sweet/ She's popular, but not a cheerleader or a sport player. She's popular because she's nice to everyone. She also has her days when she doesn't want to be bothered and she can be a butt.
Other: Stuggling with her fair share of demons, Grace had learned to deal with bulimia and treat it. She hasn't had a relapse in over a year. She's extremely healty and she loves to hangout at the pulbic beach. No one knows about her past, though.

Name: Luka Nash
Age/ Grade: 17/ Senior
Looks: Rich dark brown hair, sort of auburn, slightly curly. He has bright green-blue eyes and a winning smile with dimples on each side. He's fairly pale with freckles on the bridge of his nose. He's medium height and lean build with a medium amount of definition.
Personality: Artsy and theatrical, loves to have fun, he can be slightly overdramatic. He's a great guy and he's a romantic at heart.
Other: He doesn't like stereotypical artists... He hates heavy conversation and he's great at deflection.

4Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Empty Re: Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Sun May 08, 2011 12:58 am

okay so wanna start?

5Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Empty Re: Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Sun May 08, 2011 1:04 am

this chat is backwards??? :/

6Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Empty Re: Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Sun May 08, 2011 1:04 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Grace roamed the halls, her hand running over the backack that hung from her shoulder. She looked around for a minuted and the veered from the middle of the hall, toward her locker. She put all of her books inside and leaned her head inside, sighing.

Luka walked out of the locker room, enveleoped in steam. He had just taken a shower after his gym class and he shook his head, letting little drops of water spray off him. Today just felt like it was going to be a good day. He smiled and started off toward class.

7Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Empty Re: Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Sun May 08, 2011 1:13 am

Gerald: I roamed the class this early in the morning and saw Grace, the nicest person in school, well that's what she's called. She was also one of the hottest girls in school. I walked over to her locker and snuck up behind her, "Why so sad?" I whispered in her ear. I got to say, it was kind of creepy but it was a fun joke to play on people.

Alex: I stood in the middle of the art room with my canvas in front of me and in front of the canvas a nice bowl of fruit. I first lightly sketched the bowl of fruit and then put my hair up in a nice pony-tail and grabbed a smock from the closet and also some paints. Sometimes I liked being alone in the art room, it lets me be me for once. I can do whatever I wanted to. My eyes gleamed toward the bowl and began to blend colors together to make the painting.

8Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Empty Re: Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Sun May 08, 2011 1:21 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Grace stiffined. "I'm not sad," she said, sliding away from him and shrugging her shoulders. She shut her locker with a quick flick of her wrist and watched him for any negative reactions or anything. The boy, a senior, was rumored to be as fake as the white of his teeth.

Luka titled his head, talking to a girl from his drama club and when he looked forward, he nearly waled into a door. He chuckled to himself and kept going, making sure to watch his step in order to make it to math alive.

9Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Empty Re: Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Sun May 08, 2011 1:29 am

Gerald: I laughed lightly. "Then why did you just have your head in the locker." I pointed out as she backed away. I kept looking at her then back at the locker but shook my head once I realized she was tense. "What's wrong with you?" I asked weirdly. I couldn't really understand why she was acting this way this early at school.

Alex: This guy almost ran into the door of the Art room and I jumped lightly. My brush traveled off the canvas and there was a big brown and black strip on the white canvas. My face became hot as blood rushed to my face. "You know you could watch where you are going you Klutz!" I yelled out to him.

10Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Empty Re: Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Sun May 08, 2011 1:32 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Grace's eyes widened. "Nothing, I'm just tired," she said with a coy smile. Why was this dude being such a creep? He was starting to freak her out a little. "What class do you have next?" She asked.

Luka rolled his eyes, hearing the girl yell after him. "Don't be a stick in the mud," he commented, just loud enough for her to hear him. He got to the end of the hallway and turned, still pretty far from the math room.

11Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Empty Re: Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare Sun May 08, 2011 1:40 am

Gerald: "Calculus." I told her calmly, walking towards the room. 'What about you?" I asked gesturing my hand towards Grace.

Alex: I shook my head and then instantly heard the bell ring for the next class. I quickly took off my smock and grabbed my army backpack and headed off to Precalculus. Sure I am a Sophomore but I am smart enough to take Pre-Calc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum