Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On Blue Street....

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1On Blue Street.... Empty On Blue Street.... Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

In the tiny town where blue street is located as the main street, you work at one of five stores:

The Cinnamon Cafe
A little corner store that sells coffee, tea, and pastries. Around lunch time there's sandwiches, and lots of people to creep if you enjoy people watching. The mismatched furniture and shelves of random books the owner has collected are ideal for wasting time. Er...enjoying your stay?

Kane Music
Your go-to store for abstract beats and grumpy clerks. Every kind of music, from any genre and any decade, can be found here. Though you might have to search a bit, as no one every really organizes or cleans. The only things that are really kept neat are the rows of guitars and other instruments, which somehow have stayed in decent condition.

Cranford Books
All the shelves are stacked high with old and new stories, just waiting for you to read. The two old folks that run the place are kind and don't bite, though I can't necessarily say the same for everyone who works there. You can expect grudging help from some, while others will climb ladders (literally, to high shelves) for you. There aren't many open surfaces or chairs, but you can sit in a corner and read, and no one will give you the evil eye.

Beads and Things
Located in the old warehouse-type-place, Beads and Things is for all you hippies and hipsters out there. Or for the stay-home mom that just needs a box of crayons. The people who work here are artsy and friendly, besides the manager who is the angsty, no-one-understands-my-masterpieces type.

Blue Sprinkle Cupcake
The newest shop on Blue Street, they're a gimmick if I've ever seen one. Family-owned, you can tell the main family by their white-blonde hair, and their interns by the wary look on their faces. As a customer, everyone working here either will strike you as friendly or fake. Either way, their cupcakes are great!

RULES:
1. No GMing or PPing.
2. Fast Forward if you're getting *too* dirty.
3. 3 sentences minimum for posts.

FORMAT:
Name:
Eyes:
Skin:
Body:
Other:
General Fashion Sense:
Where do you work?:

A lot happens in a little town...

Last edited by Momo13 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

2On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Name: Kat
Hair: Shaggy black hair that falls just past her chin. Kind of wild and cute at the same time.
Eyes: dark royal blue eyes with small green flecks. almond shaped that always have a slight touch of eyeliner to them.
Skin: pale skin with freckles around her nose. Slight golden undertone.
Body: tall and flexible. very agile and somewhat long limbed
Other: n/a
General Fashion Sense: Leggings under a jeans skirt. Usually a white shirt with a black thin fabric vest like thing over it. With combat boots.
Where do you work?: Beads and things.

Name: Logan
Hair: disheveled dark brown hair
Eyes: light silver-blue eyes that seem to change color.
Skin: healthy tan skin
Body: tall and slightly buff with medium defined muscles.
General Fashion Sense: music t's with loose jeans that ahve a few rips. chain hangs on left hip. black hi-top converse
Where do you work?: Canford Books

Name: Griffin
Hair: medium dark brown that sweeps into his face.
Eyes: warm brown eyes
Skin: normal Caucasian skin
Body: look at picture
Other: always has his camera with him.
General Fashion Sense: 3/4 zipped up hoody with hood pulled partial up. t-shirt under and jeans or pj pants depending on where he is.
Where do you work?: Kane Music

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Mai
Hair: Long black
Eyes: dark brown hidden behind glasses
Skin: fair pale skin with an even tone.
Body: tall and long limbed but kinda twiggy.
Other: hair is pulled back into pigtail braids often.
General Fashion Sense: Cute plad pleated black and purple skirts. and white button up shirts with a loose tie. Doesnt care what people say about how she dresses.
Where do you work?: Cafe

3On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Name: Lyra Cross
Hair: Light blonde hair, long and straight, always pulled into a messy bun
Eyes: Dark blue with some flecks around the edges of light blue
Skin: Fair skinned, not tan
Body: She pretty propotional, having good curves. She's pretty thin, definitely not fat, but not the thinnest.
Other: she has a small stud in her nose
General Fashion Sense: Kinda indie-hipster. Doesn't wear a whole lot of girly stuff.
Where do you work?: Blue Sprinkle Cupcakes

Name: Teagan King
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Icy blue eyes, dark lashes.
Skin: Lightly tanned, it's naturally there, not from work
Body: He's tall and lean.
General Fashion Sense: Hispter. 'Nuff said.
Where do you work?: Beads and Things

Name: Annaleah Windsor
Hair: Long, dark brown hair, close to black with a slightly reddish tint. Almost always down and slightly teased.
Eyes: Hazel eyes framed with thich, long lashes
Skin: Lightly tanned, slightly olive toned
Body: Fairly tall and thin, has some soft curves, but nothing to in your face.
Other: She has some tattoos on her arms and shoulders and on her hips/ middrift.
General Fashion Sense: She's kinda scene/ punk, normally wears things most people wouldn't, shows quite a bit of skin if she's able.
Where do you work?: Kane Music Store

Name: Landon Thames
Hair: Medium brown, slightly lighter natural highlights
Eyes: Mossy, dark green
Skin: Lightly tanned/ fair skin
Body: About 6'1", fairly lean, some muscles
General Fashion Sense: Fairly simple, pretty expensive looking.
Where do you work?: Cinnamon Cafe

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

4On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Mai
Mai walked into the coffee shop and grabbed her apron. She clocked in and took her spot behind the counter. She tapped her pencil against the counter as she waited for people to show up. The shop was always so lonely when no one was here. She hummed softly to herself and started making some coffee for the works to drink.

Kat
Kat walked into the art store and smiled at how it looked. She tossed her coat on a hook, clocked and ran her hand along the bead box. This place was her home away from home, even if she had to work here. She smiled and walked around teh store, waiting for the others to come.

Logan
Logan walked down Blue street heading to his job. Some people hated it in this small town, and he was one of them. Everyone kenw everyone else, there wasnt anyone new to talk to ever. he sighed and walked into the book store, going strate for the back after clocking in.

Griffin
Griffin walked past the cafe and took a picture of Mai just as she walked in. she smiled to him and disapeared through the door. He smiled and wlaked down the street. He loved this town and liked how he knew everyone, or almost everyone. He walked to the music store and clocked in. He went to the back to grab a few CD's to restock the shelves.

5On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Landon entered the cafe to the harsh smell of dark coffee. "Hey Mai," he called back to her. It was her day to prep the coffee, so he knew it was her. He went behind the counter and saw her in the back. He smiled at her and started to help prepare pots of coffee.

Annaleah walked into Kane a bit disoriented. For some reason, she had rushed over because she thought she was late and then she thought it was Saturday. She saw Griffin and grinned. "Hey," she said, running a hand through her head, calming down a little. (She's wearing what she is in the picture.)

6On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Mai
Mai looked over at Landon when he came in and her heart fluttered slightly. "Hey," she smiled when she saw him and wen back to the coffee. She started moving the pot, but some hot coffee splashed out and burned her hand. The sudden burn caused her to drop the pot to the ground and jump back when it shattered.

Griffin
Griffin smiled when Annaleah walked in and snapped her picture. "Hey you. Whacha do, run a marathon?" he joked as she was panting whe she came in. "Or are you just that excited to see me?" he joked with her and started placing CDs back on the racks.

7On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Annaleah chuckled and shook her dark hair out. "Maybe both," she teased. "I guess you're just a really good guesser." She crossed the room to stand in front of him, the cd rack between them. "I would ask the same question, but I know you're always excited to see me," she said and then walked behing the counter, grabbing a pack of gum and shoving a piece in her mouth.

Landon frowned when she burned her hand and grabbed a cool rag, kissing the spot gently and then laying the cloth on her hand. He started to pick up the glass, which was still hot, but he didn't notice. "Be a bit more careful for me, Mai?" He asked, looking up at her with a smile.

8On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Griffin
"yes it's the highlight of my day to see you." Griffin laughed lightly and snapped another picture of her. It wasn't a lie, she was his best friend in this small town, so his highlight really was to see her. He let this camera rest around his neck as he continued to organize the CDs. Maybe he'd tell her today. But tomorrow might be a better day to tell her.
He glanced over at her and bit his lip. He wanted to tell her that he wanted to go out with her, but she intimidated him and he didn't want her to laugh in his face.

Mai
A blush spread across Mai's cheeks and she bent down and helped picking up shards of glass with her uninjured hand. "Of course, Landon." she smiled to him and sighed. Her parents didn't know she was dating him. They didn't aprove of him and she was worried that if they found out they would make her quit her job at the cafe to keep her from seeing him.

9On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:12 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Annaleah grinned, leanning against the counter. She pushed her hair back with one hand, admiring the tattoos on her arm for a minute. She looked back up at him with an intent expression. "I thought it was," she said happily. Mondays were alwYs the slowest, though the whole week dragged by. She was happy to spend some time with Griffin, though. He was her best friend.

Landon tossed the glass into the trash and soaked up to coffee with some paper towels. He noticed the blush on Mai's cheeks and smiled. They had only been going out for a while, but he hoped she stayed like this, slighlty awkward, nervous. He found it adorable.

10On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:25 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Griffin smiled to her. "Don't you just love Monday's?" it was practically a do-nothing day. They had very few customers on Monday's, and he liked that. He was able to spend time with Annaleah. He warned when she sat on the counter.
The girl on the counter definitely intimidated him. She was older, stunningly beautiful and hard core enough to get tattoos. Not to mention smart. She had to be one of the smartest people he knew.

Mai stood up and ran her hand under cold water in the sink. She felt so stupid for vein so clumsy and nervous and awkward around him. Maybe it was because he made her nervous whenever he was around. And she wanted to be perect for him, but was failing at that. "Thank you for helping." she smiled to him and dried her hand carefully.

11On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:41 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Landon just smiled and kissed her forehead, walking out of the back room when he heard the bell on the door rattling. It was a small family, probably looking for donuts. Immediately, the kids crowded around the display counter, their eyes wide. "Mom, can we get these?" "No." "How about these?" "No." Surprisingly, he heard that kind of thing a lot around here.

Annaleah chewed on her gum absently, basically rolling off the counter. She laughed and stood straight, turning the music up a little. "I love them more than you can imagine," she said, her eyes holding the same intent look as before. She resumed sitting on the egde of the counter, this time, facing a direction so her side was too him, her head tipped back.

12On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:52 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

The blush that had just faded came back quickly when he kissed her forhead. She got the rest of coffee ready in the back and made a mug of green tea for herself. She watched as Landon went to the counter and smiled as he started helping the family. The microwave beep made her jump as her water was done heating up. She started soaking the tea leaves and smiled at the smell.

Griffin took another picture of her and winced at the loud shutter sound. His camera was old so he couldn't take it off. Before Annaleah has the chance to look over he let the camera drop around his neck again and started alphabetizing the CDs.

13On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:02 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

As soon as the family was gone, Landon grabbed a to-go mug, filling it with some coffee and went back to his perch at the front counter. He lived working here, especially with Mai so close. He glanced into the back room and smiled at her, noticing the green tea in her hand. He tool a deep brink from cup and closed his eyes, glad for the warmth.

Annaleah hopped down, crossing the room to Griffin. She shivered slightly as she unzipped his sweatshirt. She pressed her back against him, pulling the fabric over her. "I guess I can always count on you for a sweatshirt when I forget mine," she said, staring forward. She really didn't expect any costumers to be in for most of the day, so she didn't mind contact, thoughttheir boss didn't like it. He was never around either, so she didn't care.

14On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:20 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Mai walked out from the back room and leaned against him as he sat. "Want some tea?" she asked him kindly even though she knew he already had coffee. She reached up and played with his hair with one hand, careful not to mess it up. She looked at him and smiled. No matter what her parents said, he was right for her.

Griffin tensed slightly when she unzipped his hoody then zipped herself in. "anytime." he smiled and hesitantly wrapped his arms around her. "How's that?" he asked her, slightly nervous. He ha never been this close with her since he realized his feelings for her, and now that he was he felt like a bumbling bafoon.

15On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:30 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Landon smiled as Mai played with his hair. "No thank you," he smiled. "But I appreciate the offer, little Sakura," he smiled. Taking her wrist, he pulled her to his side with a bright smile. "I'm glad I snatched you up when you were single."

Annaleah nodded, closing her eyes slightly. "Warm." She could feel the rise and fall of his breath and the way his muscles tensed against her and the faint beat of his heart. After a minute she unzipped herself and turned to him with a smile. "You smell really good," she said, pracing back to the counter, kind of wishing she hadn't moved.

16On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:40 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Aww...Landon is so cute...and annaleah is killing griffin without knowing it... :3

Mai blushed light when he called her Sakura. "I'm glad you did to." she smiled and willing went to his side, liking the feeling of being close to him. He was the one who showed her the ropes here. He was patient with her when he taught her the machines and what they did. Even now he was still patient with her.

Griffin was reluctant to let her go. He liked being able to hold her like that. He liked having her close. When she did walk of he re-zipped his hoody and took a deep breath. When he heard what she said he died a bit inside from happiness. "Thanks." he managed to say with a small smile.

17On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:50 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Landon smiled and kissed her cheek, enjying the soft skin under his lips. He honestly felt like he was in love, bu that feeling had only happened once before and lead to a bad outcome. He wasn't sure if ye was ready to say it again.

Annaleah yawned, a very childlike action, and stretched her arms overhead, leaning back to crack her back. "Wanna come over after work?" She asked across the store. She tried to make it a point to have him over because she got lonely in her house. She always had fun with Griffin, too. There was no doubting that they were best friends for a reason.

18On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:58 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Mai smiled to him and sighed contently. She was his sakura and she loved that. Her heart was pounding in her chest when he kissed her cheek. Did he know what effec he had on her? Did he know that he turned her from a graceful girl to a stumbling klutz with just one smile most of the time?

Griffin walked over to her and put his camera on the table. "Want me to crack your back?" he offered to her, a small smile on his face. "And sure, I'd love to." he would spend whatever time he could with her. His favorite memories are from hanging out with her.

19On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:07 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Landon rested his hand on her cheek and looked deep into her eyes, a small smile on his lips. "Honestly, how did I get so lucky?" He asked. "There is no way I could have tried to get a more gorgeous girlfriend," he said, though it was mostly himself. He was also lucky that his family liked her as much as he did.

Annaleah cracked it herself with a quick twist and then grinned. "You just want you touch me, don't you?" She teased, the gem of her shirt falling a bit over her hips. He shorts rode low, showingsome lightly tanned skin if her back and toned stomach, but she didn't mind. A lot of the peole her showed more skin than her... And it was only Griffin.

20On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:17 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Mai smiled to him. "I feel like I am the one with luck. Your family loves and accepts me, just like you. But my family, the would kill me if they found out we were together." She murmurred softly, putting he hand ontop of his. The secret was getting harder to keep. Her parents were less reluctant to let her out after work.

Erm...how was gritting supposed to answer that without sounding perverted? "Yes, because everyone wants to touch you," he joked with her, a smile on his face. He put his hands in his hoody pockets and smiled at her. He wouldn't mind hugging her forever. But that of course meant he had to ten a hug from her.

21On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:26 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Landon sighed and kissed her hand gently, trying to assure her everything would be completely fine. "You'll find the right time to tell them and if they truly love you, they will accept it graciously." He smiled down at her, his eyes soft and full of affection. He had no doubt that eventually his words would ring true.

Annaleah laughed and nodded, running one hand up her side, tugging her shirt up a little. "You're probably right," she teased. She put up a confident front, but she was always kidding. She didn't have as much confidence as she'd like to have. Griffin was a big help when it came to the.

22On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:15 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

(i'm sorry i logged off suddenly...passed out on my bed.)

Griffin grinned to her. "I know I'm right." His heart rate picked up when her shirt slid up and he walked over to her, tugging down on the bottom jokingly. "Keep your damn close on girl." He teased her, though not minding one bit that her shirt would come up or that her shorts were that short.

Mai smiled to her Landon and sighed. "hopefully the dont catch us before I tell them." She kissed his cheek and slid away from him when a constumer came in. She grabbed her mug and slid into the back to let landon take the order while she checked on some of the baked goods.

23On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Annaleah sighed dramatically. "Fine, fine," she said, looking off into the distance. "I don't know how I'll ever find a suitor if I can expose more than my legs?" She asked, sitting on the counter. They might as well just close down the store because of the lack of customers they had during the week. She crossed her legs and shifted her attention back to Griffin.

Landon chuckled and took orders, quickly passing food out to the people and then handing them the coffees they wanted. they had a pretty good flow of customers today, so he didn't have nearly enough time to spend with Mai, but every now and then, he'd glance back at her and throw her patient smiles.

24On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

"you'll Find someone just fine." Griffin chuckled to her and sat on the floor, his back against a CD rack. He looked up at her and smiled widely. "You're beautiful, smart and amazing. There have to be tons of guys in this town wanting to be with you. They just might be to shy to ask." He was talking about himself. yes, he would love to be with her, go out on a date, but he was far to shy to ask.

Mai would smile back to him and bring out the needed goods for the front of the store. While no one was in she went over to landon and wrapped her amrs around him. "Busy day, huh?" She commented, her chin on his shoulder.

25On Blue Street.... Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Landon looked over at her, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. "eah. It makes it all worth wile, thoug," he said. it was more fun, having to steal kisses and get shy smiles. He liked working hard to get her attention because she was more than worth the effort.

Annaleah's cheeks turned a very light pink and she turned her head away from him. "You have to say that. You're my best friend," she said. She slid off the counter and walked to the area of the store that sold musical instruments. She ran her hands along the keys of one of the old keyboards, smiling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum