Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maximum Ride

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maximum Ride Empty Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

So, yes, a Maximum Ride RP.

We make look like humans. We may act like them, but we are far from them. After growing up in a lab, we have seen more and know more then most, if not all sane humans. The White Coats (or sciectists as humans call them) dont count as sane in our books. They locked us in cages, they tested on us, they changed us. We are the Avian Americans.

So its similar to Maximum ride. But we start in the lab instead of outside it. Make a character (or two or three or more...) and jump in.

Name
personality
flock position
looks
powers (no more then like 2)

Alex
16 years old
14 foot jet black wings
snarky, a leader, sarcastic,.caring for her flock, and can kick serious butt
leader
Red curly hair, green eyes, olive skin, freckles, 5' 10"
read/control minds, elemental

Last edited by Momo13 on Tue May 17, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Damn! I'm trying to find my old charries, but if I don't find them soon, I'll make them new.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

3Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Name: Raz
Wings/ Mutation: Long, dark grey wings with black secondary feathers- 18 ft
Personality: Quiet and slightly hot-headed, he's prone to over reacting, but he can also be sweet and nice. He's a good fighter.
Flock Position: Probably second in command
Looks: Light brown hair, tall, ice blue eyes, slight build and medium definition, he's fairly pale.
Powers: (2 or less): He manipulates emotions and he can also see the future in short bursts.

Name: Illiana
Wings/ Mutation: White, snowy owl wings with speckles
Personality: Sweet, but stern, she likes to have fun and she's also quite stubborn. She doesn't mind being in the back of the pack.
Flock Position: Healer
Looks: Long, ashy blonde hair, slightly upturned brow eyes, fairly pale, medium height, and thin, but noticable cuves
Powers: (2 or less): She is extremely fast and nealy impossible to kill

Name: Simon
Wings/ Mutation: Medium brown wings, long, sleek feathers
Personality: Strategic, smart, and fun loving. He's also rather romantic if he likes someone, but he can also be indifferent.
Flock Position: Somewhere in the middle.
Looks: Dark brown, nearly black hair, sort of curly, pale-ish skin, long and lean, slightly tall, dimples.
Powers: (2 or less): He can send sonic sound waves and he can create bombs out of simple things.

Last edited by Avery on Tue May 17, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Name: Thorn
wings/mutation: Enormous glossy black wings, reflect other colours in certain light, like crow's feathers or oil or something.
personality: He sort of has three layers - his mask, his actual personality, and the personality he tries to smother and doesnt really know he has. The mask is what he shows people - he tends to act all nice and helpful, but only when it benefits him. His true personality is slightly more sinister. Very manipulative and self-centered, arrogant, occasionally mean/cruel. Doesnt really care much for others feelings or wellbeing. The third much-stifled layer that only very rarely appears is the caring side underneath. He has a hard time actually being meaningfully social because of his nature, but when he finds someone he truly cares about or gets attached to, he's infinitely loyal and protective and would move mountains to see them safe. But this is very rare and he's sort of dense when it comes to ralizing his feelings for others, so good luck trying to get this side to some out ^^'
flock position: Somewhere in the middle i guess....
looks: Shaggy slightly emo-ish coppery brown hair, hazel eyes, tall-ish, slight muscular definition, strong but doesnt show it through muscular bulk.
powers: He can occasionally turn invisible for short bursts and he can occasioanlly make it more likely for people to agree with him.

Name: Jamie
wings/mutation: Barn-owl type wings, fairly big.
personality: For a boy, he acts very feminine. Why? Because he doesnt think of himself as a boy. Physically, he may be so, but mentally and emotionally he's always leaned more towards the feminine side. Happy-go-lucky and cheerful, outgoing, protective of those he cares about. Oh yeah, he's a cross-dresser, bisexual, and his true gender is a secret Wink (finally i found a spot for him! Very Happy)
flock position: Uhm.... i dunno. Average member, i suppose.
looks: Average height, lightly built, long white-blonde hair, heavy razored bangs, bright blue eyes. He's always had more feminine features, but because of his powers he currently looks like a normal girl. His true appearance is more masculine, but even his normal appearance is not particularly masculine.
powers: He can manipulate his physical appearance (helps with his disguise as a girl Wink)

Name: Kyra
wings/mutation: Large peregrine falcon style wings.
personality: She's quiet and reserved, calm, collected, but actually quite shy. Good friends with Jamie.
flock position: Uhm.... i dunno Razz
looks: Long blue-black hair, straight bangs across the front, dark blue eyes, pale skin, average height, neatly proportioned, nice figure.
powers: Can fabricate/alter/erase memories as well as see existing memories, but its difficult for her and she risks losing her grip on reality whenever she tries it.

5Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

cools...ready to start people?

6Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

I will be... After I do the dishes.

7Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Ok, I'll get the first post up then.

Alex was tossed harshly back in her cage after her latest round of testing. Her muscles ached from over working them, and her wings longed to be stretched out. She shifted to her knees as the door of her cage slammed shut. The white coat walked away from her small cage and she sighed.
"So...how is everyone?" She asked the rest of her flock, looking around at the cramped bodies around her. This had to be against some law...treating kids like this. Not that anyone cared how genetic freaks were treated, or knew they existed out of this lab.

8Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 7:36 pm

OOC: I forgot to mention, Kyra is secretly a pyromaniac. Although Jamie suspects Razz

Kyra: I glanced up from where i was sitting, next to Jamie. She was asleep at the moment, and i sat here silently, like a guard. "All right..." i said quietly. I was glad Jamie could sleep right now. She'd been having a hard time sleeping lately.

Thorn: I shrugged. "About as good as one can be in a hellhole like this." i grumbled.

9Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Raz snorted and tried to stretch as best he could. "I'm fine, i suppose," he said, watching her with a unwavering eyes and a cocked eyebrow. "How about you?"

Illiana smiled. "A little cramped, but I could hold on longer," she said, trying to see the best of things like normal. She had a feeling that some of them might get annoyed by her optimism, but she didn't care at all.

Simon shrugged and smirked. "As good as i get," he said quitly, glancing at Jamie and Kyra. He smiled their way a little, though Jamie was asleep.

10Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Alex smiled to the rest of the flock as they answered her. "I've been better, but I'm not horrible." Ok, so a partical lie. Her whole body ached with pain from the testing. But she didnt want to show fear or weakness around the rest of the flock. "Anyone, anyplans to get out?" She asked in a hushed voice.

11Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Simon smiled a little. He had been itching to use his power. "I do." He paused and looked around. "I mean, as long as you don't mind the noise," he said, readying his hands and blowing the door off with a sonic blast. The quickly undud the rest of the cages and smiled. "Where to, O mighty leader?"

12Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Alex smiled at Simons power and got out of the cage, helping the others out of theirs. "Any where away from here." She smiled to him and stretched out her wings. "We can decide where we are going once we are in the air and safe." She reasoned, looking around for an exit that they could use.

13Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Kyra: I caught Simon smiling over at Jamie and me, and tentatively returned it. And then got a little startled as he blew the doors off the cages....

Jamie: I snapped awake, jumping as i heard a loud noise. "W-what's going on?!" i stammered, startled. I felt Kyra's hand on my arm and met her calm dark blue gaze. "We're getting out of here." i said quietly. "Are you okay to go?" she asked, concerned. I nodded. "Yes, i think so." i said quietly. Kyra and i stood and left our cages, sticking close once we were out. Thorn was all pumped up. He could be a little cary when he was like that. He seemed nice enough most of the time, but there was something under the ouward personality that seemed.... malicious. It bothered me.

Thorn: I grinned devilishly as the great escape began. "Finally. Id like a little payback." i growled, exiting my cage.

14Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Raz slipped out of his cage, rolling his shoulders back to stretch his aching back and wings, then looked at the group. He walked over and without a word, smashed a window open with his elbow. "Ready?" He asked with a confident smile.

Illiana twirled once she got out of the cage, a wide smile on her face and then she paused, waiting for the group to decide if the window was going to be a good exit.

Simon watched Raz and then shook his head. He was so straight forward with everything he did. Simon chucled a little bit and hovered toward the window.

15Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Alex followed after Raz and slid through the window easily. She was very underweight so fitting through the small window was no problem. Wind rushed in her face as she streaked up towards the sun, her wings beating fast and hard. A laugh escaped her lips as she spiraled back to the others.

16Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Raz dived down and the shot back up, shooting his wings out with a smile and getting used to the flying again. He saw Illiana doing intricate spins and he chuckled. She still had a child-like quality about her that he liked. Simon was nearly the last one out, helping people out before he jumped. He went straight to flying and followed behind everyone.

17Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Alex led the flock away from the lab, her wings beating hard and steadily. She found a hidden cave and dove in, hoping the others would follow. She folding her wings back in and stretched again, smiling to herself. It was nice to be free, to be able to fly again. Hopefully the flock would stay free.

18Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tue May 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Thorn: Finally out of my cage, i stretched my wings happily, glad to be out of the confined space. I hung back, waiting for the others to leave through the window. I didnt like waiting, but it was necessary right now.

Kyra: Jamie helped me out the window and then managed to wriggle through herself. It was good to be free and able to fly again. It made me happy and i could see that it made Jamie very happy too.

19Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 am

((I have an idea of how I can jump in on this, is that okay?)) *poke*

20Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Name Danni
age 15
wings/mutation: 13 foot redtail hawk wings
personality: spunky and troublesome
flock position: bomb maker
looks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]