Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never Take Us Alive

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Never Take Us Alive - Page 2 Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Thu May 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Grace's hand dropped and she walked out of the room, her lips in a tight, angry looking line. She didn't like it when people didn't appreciate any help she tried to give. Evander stopped heating the area and watched her leave. Nadia went to work applying butterfly stitches to the wound and then covered it so the last of the blood trickle stopped.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

27Never Take Us Alive - Page 2 Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Thu May 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Rayne: I watched calmly as the boy's blue aura began to lose its discolouration, indicating that he was starting to feel better. Good.

Xavier: After going completely snake, id fallen unconscious. I blinked awake, reptilian eyes taking in my surroundings. I was no longer in the alley, and i was surrounded by a bunch of people i didnt know. My tongue flicked out, taking in the scents in the air. Other projects, like me. For a minute i thought id been recaptured. I shifted, lifting my head so that i could inspect my wound, but not moving the injured section of my body - it hurt less, but it still hurt a lot.

Pierce: The snake had woken up. "Dont try to shift back or the bandaging wont hold." i cautioned. The reptilian head swung to look at me and dipped once in a slight nod.

28Never Take Us Alive - Page 2 Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

I WANT TO CONTINUE THIS.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

29Never Take Us Alive - Page 2 Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:45 pm

ME TOO. HOW SHOULD WE CONTINUE?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum