Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Are Not Insane.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We Are Not Insane. Empty We Are Not Insane. Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:33 am

We are not insane. We are normal, just like you. We all went to high school, had friends, lives, parents and families. We just have more problems, more stresses, more builds, things that . . . That make us want to explode.
Our government is trying a new program. For kids who have done terrible, terrible things and are between the ages of 15 and 17, they are sent to the Plutosce Recovery Center. We do not even know where it is located, we woke up here with a note from our families explaining they are "only doing this to help us".
We've all done terrible things. Why can't you forgive us? Instead, we were sent here, a centre with limited access to us kids without room keys and light green walls with maple hardwoods in every area. Our rooms are all the same, and shared with one room-mate. We are to stay here for 6 months and emerge "bright, new, young people".
Yeah. Right.
There's something wrong here, too. Something in the food beside grossness. We don't know what it is, but some of us are catching on. Nothing else to do in this hell hole, anyways.
And, some girl left last week. It was leaked that she was tested, failed, and killed.
My god. Rumors these days. Pathetic.
Rumors, just rumors.

Rules: Not many, but a few:
1) One charrie per person please. I figure chats work better with one person because you put more effort into making them interesting.
2) No one-liner posts. These just make chats die.
3) Write like a writer! Describing in great detail and twists with every post always make chats fun and exciting!

Format:
Name:
Length of time here:
Personality traits:

^See how there is no appearance category, or bio, or reason for being here? It's a lot more fun if you reveal what they look like and such overtime.

2We Are Not Insane. Empty Re: We Are Not Insane. Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:57 am

Avery

Avery
Admin

Name: August Haines
Feelings towards this center: She's skeptical of the way it wants to "help" teenagers, but she's more afraid of getting in trouble
Length of time here: 14 months
Personality traits: She's fairly quiet, obidient, but that's just her shell. Once you actually know her, you find out just how toubled she is. She is slightly masochistic and dark and likes to bend the rules, but never break them. She finds beauty in watching them shatter all by themselves. She can a sweet girl wih a good sense of humor and she loves to have fun. She's a loyal friend to the few she trusts.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

3We Are Not Insane. Empty Re: We Are Not Insane. Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:01 am

Reserve spot Very Happy I just have to get off of avery's ipod so I will most likely join tomorrow when I am home

4We Are Not Insane. Empty Re: We Are Not Insane. Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:23 am

Format:
Name: Carmella Louise Jordans
Feelings towards this center: "It's a box. All folded in tight, painted with colours and such to distract us . . . It's a box. I hate it here." -Carmella
Length of time here: 1 year as of today
Personality traits: She can very easily creep you out with her obsession of fire. Seems like she used to be popular, but went insane, because she can sometimes be very friendly and talkative, if she's in a good mood. If not, stay away.

5We Are Not Insane. Empty Re: We Are Not Insane. Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 am

Lol Moxie xD

6We Are Not Insane. Empty Re: We Are Not Insane. Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:25 am

I think we should just to first posts until Moxie makes her charries. Wbu, Avery?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum