Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trentas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Trentas - Page 4 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Chrissy
"You should be," I laughed lightly, shaking my head. "You have no idea what I can do," I snarled at him. "But go ahead and assume that I am weak an d helpless. It will give me the upper hand eventually."

Sylvia
"Ahh...but I know her weakness. What she is afraid of." I grinned to him.

77Trentas - Page 4 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Jaimes stepped forward, kicking her in the face, seeing bright red blood leak brom her lips. He took his spot back near the door. "Like I've said before, I could cae less about any aspect of you or what you think you can do."

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

78Trentas - Page 4 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Chrissy
A gasp escaped my lips as he kicked me. My lip split and I pt my fingers to it. "I wouldn't have done that." I snarled at him. Any chance he had of me helping them was gone.

79Trentas - Page 4 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Thade: I siughed. "Fear is a tricky thing though. Fear can quickly turn to anger, rage, purpose. It can make a foe all teh more dangerous." i countered.

80Trentas - Page 4 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Sylvia
"But her fear is so simple. So easy to manipulate." i grinned. "Fire. thats all it is. The element bender is afraid of fire. I didnt my research on her." I smiled widely to him. I

81Trentas - Page 4 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Thade: I lifted an eyebrow. "Well, that's mildly ironic." i said. An element bender afraid of fire? That was a new one.

82Trentas - Page 4 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Sylvia
"It's brilliant! I won't even need to hurt her to get information. All I need is a lighter or match." this was going to be fun.

83Trentas - Page 4 Empty Re: Trentas Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Thade: I rolled my eyes. "Fear provokes retaliation. How do you know she cant control water? Or perhaps air? Both can quell flames, and both can be used as weapons. you can take her physical weapons, but you cannot bind her powers." i said. "Let me know how that all works out. Im about to pass out, so im going to go rest. Good luck." i said absently, retreating into my cabin and closing the door. I flopped on my bed and almost instantly fell asleep.

84Trentas - Page 4 Empty Re: Trentas Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Momo13 wrote:Chrissy
A gasp escaped my lips as he kicked me. My lip split and I pt my fingers to it. "I wouldn't have done that." I snarled at him. Any chance he had of me helping them was gone.

Jaimes chuckled, turning and leaving from the room, locking the door from the outside. He was just going to let Sylvia do whatever she wanted to the girl. She was nothing to him.

85Trentas - Page 4 Empty Re: Trentas Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Sylvia
I saw Jaimes exit the girls cabin. "you didnt start on her without me, did you?!" I asked, running over to him.

86Trentas - Page 4 Empty Re: Trentas Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Jaimes shook his head. "But you ca just ignore the blood," he said with a small shrug. "She got feisty." He grinned after the words escaped his mouth, two dimples popping out on his cheeks.

87Trentas - Page 4 Empty Re: Trentas Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Sylvia
I laughed as he started smiling. "Always some reason. I'll be done with her shortly. Hopefully we will learn something about their camp."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum