Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On Blue Street....

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26On Blue Street.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Mai smiled and blushed lightly to him. She was glad she got this job, even if it was against her parents wishes. Her cell phone rang and she sighed, pulling away from him to pick it up. Her parents.
"Hey pa." She started, biting her lip nervously. Even though she knew he couldnt see her, she still worried that he would find out about her and Landon. She listened to her father on the other end. He was just calling to check in and make sure she could pick up a couple books for him on the way home. "Sure thing." She hung up and sighed softly, her nervousness going away.

Griffin got off the floor and walked over to her. He put his hand on her shoulder and turned her to face him. "I dont have to say that because I'm your best friend. I have to say that becaues it is the truth." He brushed a piece of hair behind her ear, his eyes kind. His body language may say that he is calm, but his heart was going at a mile a minute for just being this close to her.

27On Blue Street.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:22 am

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

I have a great want to continue in this...

28On Blue Street.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Annaleah clucked her tongue, teasingly. "Fine, if you say so," she said, wanting to get off the topic. She didn't like when things got all serious. It meant she had to think about what she was doing and it meant things weren't as fun. That was exactly what she wanted. She wanted to just be a carefree teen for one more year, then, she'd be twenty. An old person. She made a small face and then shruged. "Time for work," she said with a small smile.

Landon watched her face contort into something nervous and then relax as she hung up the phone. "What was that about?" He asked, cocking his head slightly. She didn't have the time to answer, though, because some girls came in, giggling. They turned their attention to Landon, batting long eyelashes and throwing flitation wink his way. From behind the counter, he slid his arm around Mai's waist reassuringly, so they couldn't see.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

29On Blue Street.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Griffin nodded and started to walk away from where they were to go back to the CD's. "So, wanna go see a movie later? Or would you prefer to just hang at my place?" He would be willing to do whatever she wanted, he wasnt picky. He just wanted to spend time with her. Anytime really. just some sort of time with the girl he has had a crush on for years.

Mai looked at the other girls as they came in and her heart fell. She felt like all of the were so much prettier than her. And because of that, she worried that Landon would leave her for one of them. When he put his arm around her, she smiled slightly.

30On Blue Street.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Annaleah's smile lit up. "We can chill at your place or mine. My parents are come and go, checking on me sometimes, though. Are your parents gonna be home?" She asked, sitting on the counter again, letting her legs swing back and forth.

As soon as the girls left, Landon looked down at Mai. "What are you doing tonight?" He asked, cocking his head slightly. Maybe he could take her out on a date. Then he could really tell her how he felt.

31On Blue Street.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Griffin shook his head at her and finished with the rack of CDs. "Nope. they are going on a buisness trip a couple cities over for the rest of the week. I have the house to myself." he grinned to her and walked back over to her.

Mai thought for a couple seconds. "My father asked me to drop off some books for him, but I can ask if I can hang out with Kat tonight then sneak off to see you..." Kat would cover for her, thankfully. This sadly wasnt the first time she had to sneak out, and probably wouldnt be the last. Mai looked over at him. "Why?"

32On Blue Street.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Annaleah smiled at him for just a moment before turning her attention to the CD rack he was organizing. "Yeah, your house would work," she said, shrugging. She was fine wherever they hung out. She just wanted to relax and not deal with anything too serious. That was why Griffin was her friend.

Landon shugged, a grin speading across his face. "I can't tell you. Just make sure to be ready at Kat's house in something nice," he said, his eyes twinkling a little bit as he spoke. he was going to make this night last if he could help it. Tonight might even be the night he told her he loved her.

33On Blue Street.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On Blue Street.... Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Griffin smiled widely to her. "Great!" If there was one person he didnt mind hanging out with on Blue Street it would be Annaleah. What would do though? They could watch a movie or play a game. He would do whatever she wanted. If she jsut wanted to sit and relax, they could do that. He smiled at her warmly.

Mai giggled softly. "Alright, alright, I'll be there." She wondered what he was going to do. Why did she need to look nice? She played with one of her braids as she thought. "I should probably call Kat and warn her..." She murmured absentmindedly. "be right back, Landon-chan," she told him, before slipping off into the back room. She gave her friend a quick call, asking her to cover for her tonight.
"Of corse Mai!" Kat told her before hanging up. Mai smiled and skipped back into the other room.
"All set." She grinned to him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum