Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never Take Us Alive

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Never Take Us Alive Empty Never Take Us Alive Sun May 01, 2011 12:26 pm

"For the last time i'll, give myself to the enemy! By letting their words, just walk all over me, 'cause poeple they'll tear you apart, if you are not like themmmmmm, and we are different, let the war BEGIN!!!!!!! So we say.... you cant break, cant change, cant take us doooooooown, (we run this town!) we'll stand, we'll fight, set fires all niiiiiight, you'll never take us alive! Whoah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, whoah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, (you'll never take us alive!), whoah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, whoah-oh-oh-oh, you'll never take us aliiiiiive!"

~Never Take Us Alive - Madina Lake

Thought id start this off with some lyrics Wink Anyways.....

The year is 2094. After the third World War, otherwise known as the Great Radiation war, which took place over 50 years ago, the world is just beginning to put itself back together. Most countries are in ruins. Few are left standing. Borders have shifted, names have changed..... nothing is as it once was. Amongst the remaining powerful countries is one called Atricile (pronounced Att-ri-si-lee). It is made up of the northern half of what was once the USA and the former southern part of Canada. A stronghold of science and technology, and one of the few countries with a flourishing economy.

When the war was over, the planet was irreparably damaged. Radiation has made a good many places unliveable. What is left has been thrown into chaos. There was no escaping the radiation. It had leaked into the soil, it was in the air, in the water.... people began to get sick, people died.... and the Naturals emerged from what was left. The Naturals are those with what some would call "supernatural powers". Everyone is certain that it has something to do with the radiation, but noone;s quite sure precisely how or why this phenomenon occurred. The Naturals' powers are small - maybe they can light a match without striking it, or make a glass shsake without touching it, catch hints of auras, extra ESP, a slightly heightened sense - nothing too dangerous.
Very small gifts that in the grand scheme of things, arent particularly useful. But the threat of further warring was still there. So scientists got to thinking..... what if this can be used as a weapon? And that's how we came about.

We were created with genetically enhanced DNA from the Naturals, various genes spliced and tweaked, modified to make us stronger, faster, smarter, have better senses, and most importantly, we were modified to be totally obedient, and our powers were greatly magnified. We were insterted into growing tanks and created into "people", if we can so be called. Some of us are "siblings", meaning our DNA came from the same Natural(s), but they didnt do this often. We were created to be the perfect soldiers, the next atomic bomb. We are The Elite. But something went horribly wrong. The whole "perfect obedience" thing? Well, that didnt quite work out. And our powers were far, FAR greater than even they had imagined. They had not intended to make us soi strong. And with this incredible strength came instability - we had very little control over our powers, and it scared them. They kept us locked away in the labs, poking and prodding, trying to save their precious little experiments. But as we got older, our powers got even more and more out of control. They made the decision - we were to be terminated. But we found out, and coudlnt allow that to happen. We escaped. We ran. And now they want us back. We arent exactly "legal" creations, and with our rampant power.... they cant let us become exposed. They're coming after us, and if they catch us, its game over.....

***NOTE!*** Please DO NOT use a power that someone else has already used. Also, if you have element control or shapeshifting, ONE form/element only please! NO emotional or mind control (to avoid powerplaying). ALL Elites have increased speed/strength and enhanced senses. They also had combat-based information implanted into their genes, although most of them just have sort of "flashes of intuition" where this knowledge is delivered. They cant actively access it.

All of the Elite are numbered with an identification code that was used instead of a name (its tattooed on the back of the neck or inside of the wrist). We have self-given names, no last names. We're now scattered around, on the run, and searching for each other.

~*Character Format*~

Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Height/Build:
Scars/Tattoos/Piercings:
ID Number:
Powers:
Background:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Freya
Hair: Short, punk-cut, dark blue (like this colour blue) tipped with silver.
Eyes: Bright silver, have some dark blue flecks around the pupils.
Skin: Very pale
Height/Build: Small, slightly pixie like, agile, deceptively strong.
Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: Nope.
ID Number: #13, tattooed on the inside of her right wrist.
Powers: Can levitate/move herself and objects around her with her mind.
Background: Freya has some mental issues. She has utterly no remorse at all. Will hurt, kill, and maim without feeling a thing (except maybe joy...). Totally psychotic and unstable. The only reason she hasnt been terminated sooner, before all the other "projects" is because they keep her under with medication and she has very unusual impeccable control of her powers. If they could get her to side with them, she could easily be a powerful weapon. She was kept drugged up at all times, but she built up a resistance to the drugs and was able to escape with the rest of the "projects" when the time came.
Personality: Very violent, very unstable. No remorse, will just as quickly snap your neck as that of the enemy. Doesnt really care much for people, who or what she kills or hurts.
Other: If she had a theme song.... it would probably be Monster by Skillet Razz listen to it and you'll probably get a better idea of what she's like.

Name: Pierce
Hair: Shaggy medium-length coal black.
Eyes: Bright, cold ice blue.
Skin: Pale
Height/Build: Tall, lithe, flat-muscled, not a whole ton of actual muscular definition but is actually very strong.
Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: Has a scar across his right eye from a time when he stole a scalpel from one of the doctors and tried to threaten him with it. It didnt work out too well....
ID Number: #57, tattooed on the back of his neck at teh hairline. Sometimes hard to see since its usually obscured by hair.
Powers: Can create/control sonic blasts.
Background: Grown in the lab like all the others. Was always big on the escape front, but couldnt attempt escaping on his own. He refused to leave his sister behind and it would be almost impossible to get her out with him. He waited until the mass escape.
Personality: Usually cold, unfriendly and down to business, but unpredictable. Could be cold and harsh one minute and warm and caring the next. Has a gentle side, but he almost never shows it.
Other: Unlike most of the experiments, he has a sister. Older brother to Rayne.

Name: Rayne
Hair: Long straight blue-black, falls to about mid-back, heavy bangs that end just above her eyes.
Eyes: Pale cloudy blue (she's blind)
Skin: Pale
Height/Build: Average height, built tiny and delicately, looks slightly faery-like in appearance.
Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: No
ID Number: #58 - inner left wrist.
Powers: Can see people's auras, can sometimes catch snippets of thoughts/memories, and sense emotions. Can pretty much read whatever she wants about people, but has a harder time with thoughts and memories. She's better at simply feeling what tohers feel and seeing their auras (which reflect how they feel anyways so yeah...)
Background: Same as her bro's. They almost got rid of her because she was blind and her powers arent particualrly useful in combat situations, but they kept her around for studies and because she was complacent so yeah.
Personality: Quiet and serene, calm, shy, awkward around people sometimes. Relies a lot on her brother for guidance. They're very close.
Other: Younger sister of Pierce. She's one of the only people who can understand him at all. She's totally 100% blind and can only tell where people and are by their auras. But unfortunately, inanimate objects have no auras so she stumbles into stuff a lot. Tends to stick very close to Pierce to avoid walking into things.

Name: Xavier
Hair: Shaggy snow white, sort of emo-cut.
Eyes: Bright green.
Skin: Average caucasian.
Height/Build: Average height, not exceptionally tall. A small bit of muscular definition but not much.
Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: Nope.
ID Number: #47
Powers: Can shapeshift into a huge, very poisonous white snake. Unfortuantely, like his second form, he's incredibly sensitive to temperature (he's somewhat cold blooded, even in human form). Will get very ill if too hot or cold and will sometimes change uncontrollably if he gets too hot or cold. Usually more afflicted by the cold than the heat though. Maintains some more snake like senses while in human form - can sometimes pick up vibrations in the ground or "smell" things by opening his mouth "like a wierd scent-taste) like a snake, and he doesnt have to eat very often. Can go a long, long time without food.
Background: Average - grown in a tank, poked and prodded with sharp objects his whole life, booked it at the first opportunity.
Personality: He's fairly friendly to the other "projects", sociable and outgoing. Likes to crack jokes. Very protective of those he cares about.
Other: Nope.

Last edited by Ravyn on Tue May 03, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Sun May 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Name: Nadia Marek
Hair: Long, naturally dark red hair, beachy waves
Eyes: Bright, warm brown eyes. Long, dark lashes
Skin: Translucently pale
Height/Build: Medium height, thin, soft curves
Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: She has a ring in her lip
ID Number: #001 on her wrist
Powers: She can manipulate electricity
Background: She used to humor the scientists with her optimism, but she never realized that it was in vain. Now that she knows, she refuses to speak to them.
Personality: She’s a very sweet girl, if not somewhat naïve. She’s loyal to her friends and very stubborn.
Other: None.

Name: Grace Pichae
Hair: Black, curly hair to her shoulder blades
Eyes: Medium green, slightly gold flecks
Skin: Dark skinned
Height/Build: Average height, thin
Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: None
ID Number: #68 on her neck
Powers: Controls shadows and light, she can gather them and form them into objects
Background: She only talked to a few of the “projects” in the compound, mostly Evander because he was her best friend.
Personality: She’s fairly quiet, but when she does speak, it’s to say something sarcastic. She has a unique sense of humor and she’s always thinking.
Other: Evander’s best friend

Name: Evander Beckette
Hair: Dark brown, not black, but close
Eyes: Bright blue, nearly sky blue
Skin: Fair, has some freckles on his nose
Height/Build: Average height, thin, not a lot of definition.
ID Number: #14 on his wrist
Powers: He can control the temperature
Background: Basically the same as Grace’s
Personality: Quiet, but kind. He doesn’t like confrontation, but he’ll fight if it’s a last resort.
Other: Grace’s best friend.

Name: Arlo Hess
Hair: Light blonde hair, slightly shaggy
Eyes: Bright hazel eyes
Skin: Fairly pale, has dimples
Height/Build: Tall-ish, very strong, lean muscles and slightly definition
ID Number: #94 on his neck
Powers: He can create mental pain, but it's only in bursts
Background: He was raised in a separate lab, based somewhere else, but he was transferred recently.
Personality: He’s a bit mischievous and likes to use his powers on the scientists. He’s also very determined and has strong morals.
Other: None.

Last edited by Avery on Sun May 01, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

3Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Sun May 01, 2011 9:06 pm

OOC: That mostly looks good, but could you be more specific in terms of Grace's power and change Arlo's? I did mention in my note that i did not want mind control or emotional control used to avoid powerplaying. I dont mind if he can read minds, but Rayne can already see thoughts/memories to some extent so keep that in mind. We can start when one more person joins.

4Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Sun May 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Is that better? I edited both...

5Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Sun May 01, 2011 10:58 pm

OOC: Yupp ^^ all good! Now we just need one more person..... although if i get bored enough, i may just start it anyways Razz

6Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Mon May 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Is this strictly paranormal or is this open to romance as well?

7Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Mon May 02, 2011 5:17 pm

OOC: Totally open to romance Wink romance/drama is highly encouraged.

8Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Mon May 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Okay. Do you think Momo is gonna join?

9Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Mon May 02, 2011 6:53 pm

I...... do not know Razz if i get a chance i will ask her, but maybe if you two are chatting at some point bring it up?

10Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Mon May 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Okay, i will right now!

11Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Mon May 02, 2011 9:36 pm

OOC: Bored, so im starting, but i suddenly lost muse so if its crap i apologize Razz

Rayne: I blinked awake slowly in the alley where Pierce and i had fallen asleep. We had run most of the night, still wearing the plain white shirts and sweat pants the Lab had given us. White... i couldnt really comprehend the colour. Only the auras of the dead were white or gray, at least as far as i had experienced. But i knew what i was told and that was that. I could only tell i was awake because of the human-shaped warm gold aura that was Pierce next to me. It was tinged with worried, angry red. The rest of the world was dark, invisible to my unseeing eyes. I sat up and felt Pierce's hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded. "Good. We have to go find the others. There arent many cities around here. They'll be close. Can you detect any auras?" he asked. I cocked my head to the side. "Not from here, no." i said calmly. Our auras were a lot brighter then those of normal humans and i could sometimes sense them from afar. Plus it was easier to hear the thoughta and memories of the other projects, or feel their emotions, especially when they were especially emotional. Pierce nodded and helped me up, and we began walking. Suddenly i felt a flare of fear, pain, sickness, distress. A calm blue aura sickly marred with angry red and sick green. It was flickering, changing from a normal human one to that of an animal. I couldnt make sense of it. But it felt like one of ours. "This way." i said quietly, beginning to walk, Pierce moving me out of the way of objects.

Xavier: Things..... sucked right now. I had escaped wtih the others, but not without consequence. Id been shot. And it was COLD! So now i was shivering and bleeding and feeling sick and in pain and probably dying, barely able to stay in any one form. Joy. I heard voices, and tasted.... other! The other projects always taste/smelled different than normal people or scientists. And lying on teh concrete panting, i was getting a good taste/smell of everything in teh air. I heard voices and glanced up. A boy and a girl. Siblings? Maybe. I knew there had been a pair of siblings at the lab. They were like me, i could tell. I faintly heard somethigna long the lines of "What do we do?" but it was hard to make sense of the words.

Freya: My eyes snapped open and i sat up, pushing away the last of the druggy fog from my brain, thoughts sharpening. I immediately felt rage, teh need to rip them all limb from limb. But they were long gone. I had lef tthem behind, after causing them a great deal of trouble. I smiled, remembering the memory, the joy of spilling their blood, taking their lives.... i would hunt them down and get rid of them. But i wouldnt get that done sitting here. I stood and exited my alley of choice and began wandering through the city, ignoring the looks people gave me. I would need a change of clothing. This apparel was too conspicuous.

12Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Tue May 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Grace looked down from the tree branch she was perched in at Evander. He smirked a little bit and she looked around again. They had been on the run for a while, searching for others like them. They hadn't come across anything beside a faint temperature imprint. Evander could tell where people went by the temperature of the area, the faint change that people left when they came or go. It was two people, like themselves. Evander nodded jerkily toward the direction and Grace grinned, hopping down. They linked arms and headed in the direction that vander had pointed out. Silently, Grace was worrying in her own head. What if Evander was wrong? It wouldn't be the first time.

Nadia ran through the streets with long, bounding stride, resembling a gazelle. She flicked her head from side to side, her long hair tied back and out of her vision. The people that she was looking for were like her, so she needed to find them. It wasn't as simple as a want... It was stronger. People like her meant people she could talk to.

Arlo looked around, sitting on the roof of a high rise. He didn't see anyone out there, so he let out a long sigh. All he wanted were to find other like him. Not the ones from his old lab... The ones he barely knew, the ones who probably didn't trust him. Call him crazy, but it was true.

13Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Tue May 03, 2011 10:42 pm

Freya: I strode through the city purposefully. It was early morning and there was almost noone about. Which is why the boy sitting on the top of the building caught my eye. At first, i thought "gunman", but no. Judging by the attire, another one like me. I considered moving on, but it would be good to find other projects, at least for a bit. They may be able to provide me with information that would help me further my goals. With barely a thought, i floated up until i was standing in midair next to the building. "Hello." i said evenly.

OOC: Im guessing it was Rayne and Pierce that Evander was sensing?

Pierce: I was taking stock of the other guy's injuries when suddenly, Rayne perked up, her head turning towards the mouth of the alley. "Trouble?" i asked, narrowing my eyes slightly. She shook her head. "No. More like us." she said quietly.

14Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Tue May 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

(Yepp)

Evander had finally found the end of the temperature trail, seeing three people on the ground and a red haired girl approaching. (Nadia) They approached warily until they were sure that they were like them. "Hello?" He called and saw Grace smiling, her white teeth contrasting with her dark skin. Grace's hand turned up in a half wave.

Nadia took a deep breath as she finally met up with the others. She saw the boy on the ground and her eyes widened. "Hey everyone," she said, looking around and then focusing on the boy again. "What happened?" She asked.

Arlo nearly jumped when the girl floated next to him ."Hello," he said back, matching her tone. She was calm and looked like the type of girl who didn't need anyone to kick some major ass. Frankly, it intimidated him a little.

15Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Wed May 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Pierce: "We dont know. We found him here like this. Its looks like he's been shot or something. A bad injury, anyways. He's lost a lot of blood." i said. I glanced over at Rayne and noticed something. She'd gone very, very still, staring glassy-eyed into space. Her eyes were more clouded that usual. She was seeing his memories, i was certain. I didnt want to break her concentration but i needed to know if she was getting anything useful. "What're youo seeing, Rayne?" i asked. She spoke slowly, precisely, saying things as she got them, her quiet bell-like voice carrying across the alley despite its soft tone. "His name is Xavier. He can shapeshift into a snake. But.... he gets sick sometimes..... if he's too hot or cold. And he's very cold right now. He cant control his body temperature.And he's been shot. He.... i think he was shot when we were excaping, but the memory's blurry. There was a lot of sensory overload...." she said, frowning. "I can feel his pain.... there's a lot of it....." she murmered, biting her lip. I knew she was now feeling what he felt. She did that sometimes - could feel exactly how the people around ehr felt. But she couldnt control it. Sometimes it was there, sometimes it wasnt. She was lucky that she'd been able to get at his memories at all.

Freya: I cocked my head to one side, studying the boy with cold silver-flecked ice blue eyes, like a bird of prey studying a particularly interesting victim. "You're from the lab too, arent you? Not one of the condemned, the changers, the ones who kept me down. They got inside you too. Messed around. Made you all..... different. Human on the outside..... monster on the inside." i said, eyes widening dramatically a little bit on the last sentence.

16Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

"I don't know about you, but I'm not going to call myself a monster," Arlo said, his tone taking a defensive edge. He knew he had been messed up, but not a monster. A monster implied that he enjoyed doing something to harm others and he knew he didn't. He eyed the girl carefully, making sure she didn't look intent on killing him. "But, yes, I am from the lab," he said, his voice softer.

Grace pursed her lips, glanceing at Evander. She knew he could help, but all she wanted was to get out of this drama. She wasn't good with hurt people, so she grabbed Evander's wrist and started to back away. "We really best be going..." She trailed, turning and starting the other way. Evander knew he should stay, but something about the group made him uneasy. "Yeah," he said and turned, too, following after Grace.

Nadia watched the ohers start to leave and she looked confused. She looked at the girl who had seen his thoughts or whatever and then to the uninjured boy. They knew each other... They were close. Siblings if she had to guess.

17Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Wed May 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Freya: I shrugged. "Call yourself what you wish, but it doesnt change what was done to us. They made us to kill, you know. The perfect soldiers. A living gun, ready for them to point and shoot at whoever they wished, ready to extinguish whoever's lives they deemed unworthy." i spat. "But they didnt count on us being able to think for ourselves. Why else would they plan to kill us? They couldnt control us and they knew it. They kept me under for so long, pumping me full of drugs, keeping me in a coma. But they knew i was starting to break free. I was adapting to the drugs. They were losing their perfect control. A failed experiment. So they were going to erase all the evidence. Including us. And they wont stop now that we're out. I dont know aobut you, but me? They're scared of me. Its why they kept me under. And they should be..... because im going to hunt them down...... and im going to kill them all." i said, laughing darkly at the thought of bones crunching under my hands, blood spilling to the groound, the lives of my tormentors extinguished. I wouldnt rest until i had my vengeance.

Pierce: I frowned as two of the newcomers left. "Well then." i said dryly. "I guess that leaves us three. Im Pierce, and that's Rayne. Who're you?" i asked simply as i squatted down and inspected the boy's wounds more closely. It was hard - there was a lot of blood and his muscles were straining and contorting, bones crunching and shifting in and out of place as he flickered between forms, patches of scales appearing and disappearing. This would be a lot easier if he would go fully snake. "Can you hear me?" i asked. A small noise that may've been a yes escaped the boy's lips, but it was hard to tell, even with my heightened hearing. "Good. I know this is going to be hard, but i need you to try and shift fully into a snake. It will be much easier for us to help you if you're a snake." i said. He shifted a little, gritted his teeth against the pain, and tried. Slowly he changed into a huge serpent. Interesting. I tore a piece of my shirt off and moved to look at the bullet hole. No shrapnel. The bullet was not in the wound. This was good. I used part of my shirt to make a small compress which i put on top of the wound to absorb the blood and tightly wrapped a strip of my shirt around it to keep it tightly on. "We need to keep pressure on that wound and move him to somewhere warmer. And we need a first aid kit or something. The bullet didnt hit any critical organs as far as i can tell, but the cold's making him sick and he's lost a lot of blood. Top priority is disinfecting that wound and stopping the bleeding." i said.

18Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Wed May 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

'Nadia," she said with a small smile, but it didn't reach her eyes. "Nice to meet you both," she said.

Evander felt guilt bubbling up in his throat. Without turning, he started to heat up the area around the injured boy, very slowly, so he didn't go into shcok. Grace took his hand and squeezed gently and then we walked back. "I'll help," he said. Grace walked over and knelt down next to the boy, watching him with cat-like eyes.

19Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Wed May 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Rayne: I cocked my head slightly to one side as i watched the boy's aura. "The warmth is helping. The sickness is fading. If we canclose up that wound, he'll be okay, but he needs proper treatment." i said quietly.

Pierce: I glanced up as the two who had left earlier returned. "Thanks." i said. I heard Rayne's comment. "Right. We need to move him, get proper medical equipment....." i muttered. I coiled the snake up and picked it up carefully, trying not to jostle it too much. "Anyone know where we might find a first aid kit?" i asked. "If we have to we could break into an empty house, but id prefer not to...." i muttered. "Too conspicuous."

20Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Wed May 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nadia perked up. "I already found a place... An victorian house... it was abandoned," she said, her eyes wide. It wasn't too far. She had found it when she was looking for these very people. "We can get him there in twenty minutes," she said, hoping it would help. Evander popped in. "I can keep the heat up for as long as needed," he said with a small smile. Grace wrung her hands.

21Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Wed May 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Pierce: I nodded briskly. "Excellent. We'd better move." i said. "Lead the way." i told the Nadia, glad someone knew of a place to go.

22Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Thu May 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nadia stayed by the group and felt the heat radiating on her back. She smiled a little bit and then her smile faded as she looked at the girl, Rayne and then she looked at Pierce. Her eyes didn't find the pale, injured boy, in fear of frowning. She led them downtown and and then onto the outskirts. By the forest, there was a tall, dark gray house with black shutters and a bright white door. "This is the place," she said, leading them inside.

23Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Thu May 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Pierce: "Stay close." i murmered to Rayne. I didnt want her tripping and hurting herself again. I had my hands full of snake right now so she would have to be on her own for a bit. She nodded solemnly and placed a hand on my shoulder, keeping it there the entire time we were walking. I was glad to reach the house. I followed Nadia inside, Rayne still right behind me.

24Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Thu May 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Evander watched, following as Nadia led them upstairs to a room with a large bed. She ran out of the room, bringing in a large first aid kit. She pulled out a suture and guave, holding it up. "Anyone know how to use these?" She asked. Grace peeped in quietly. "I do," she said, steeping forward and holding out her dark, slim hand.

25Never Take Us Alive Empty Re: Never Take Us Alive Thu May 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Pierce: I raised my eyebrows. "On a snake?" i said, placing the large serpent down on the bed. "They'll pop and tear open again as soon as he shifts back. Butterfly bandages will temporarily replace stitches and wont rip through his flesh when he turns back." i suggested.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum