Unleashed Creativity Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleashed Creativity Chats

Where chatters come to break their bounds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children Of The Night

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 11]

101Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Spencer pulled his lips away, looking at her in confusion for a moment and then smiling. That's right! He still hadn't told her that he wasn't human. "I suppose there is something that I should tell you. The way you interpret it, is up to you," he said, pausing slightly before her spoke again. "I'm a vampire."

Rigel smiled a little to herself. "It's probably the Ukrainian seeping through," she said, looking at the table and finishing up her granola bar. She was still a little nervous about meeting his friend. What if she didn't like her? What if she really liked Ash? She was getting uncomfortable just thinking about it.

Arcadian nodded and busied herself with the sheets, first. She piled them all in the washer and poured a cup of detergent on it. She started the washer and went to the supply closet, which took her ten minutes to find. The house was massive, she noticed, as she cleaned. It was going to take more than one time to find her way around. She made sure to be very thorough when she cleaned, not wanting to be punished. She finished that fairly quickly and then went over it again.

https://unleashedchatters.forumotion.com

102Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

(avery, did you post as the other characters for me?)

103Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Rayna: I frowned. "I suppose that explains you poking around in my head." i said, frowning. "You realize that amkes you sond like some sort of escaped mental patient? But i think there's enough incriminating evidence for me to believe you. Great. Does that mean you're going to want to chomp on a vein at some point? Beause that's kind of unnerving." i said bluntly.'

Ash: I shrugged. "Maybe. Who knows? Well, whoever DOES know should explain it to me sometime...." i joked. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Ah. I believe that's Yuna." i said. Normally i would be more cautious about opening the door, but i knew Yuna's mental presence well and i could tell that she was alone - only one scent outside the door. I opened the door and Yuna strode in. She was one-third asian, average height and very elfin in appearance, with stormy gray eyes and spiky shoulder length hair. She was carrying a large bag. "Did you bring what i asked?" i inquired. She frowned. "Gee, thanks. Not even a hello? But yes, yes i did." she said, holding up the bag. She glanced ovber my shoulder at Rigel. "Yes, i think they should fit her...." she muttered. I turned around. "Rigel, this is Yuna. She brought some clothes for ya. She has a tonne of stuff she buys on impulse and hasnt ever worn before, and she was willing to donate some of it. I figured she was close to your size." i said. Yuna grinned. "Hello!" she said brightly. "Come take a look through this stuff, yeah? We'll see what you like and what fits. Maybe this lunkhead'll let me take you out shopping at some point." she said, beaming while punching me very hard (ow!) in the arm. I glared at her. Somehow she could cause a lot of pain with absolutely no malice at all......

Riker: I finished up with my paperwork, crap from the council. Ugh. They needed to stop sending me all this stuff. Couldnt they solve their own problems? And they STILL wanted me as a friggen' soldier. No way. I sighed as i finished the last of it. I needed to get out of the house for a bit. I stood and left my office, going out to the stables. My enormous black fresian stallion Zephyr paced his stall, letting out a low nicker at my approach. The one creature with which i could let some of the ice leave my heart. I brought him out of his stall and began grooming him absently. His sleek night black coat as already immaculate, but it was a good way for me to relieve stress and right now that was what i needed to do. I ignored the quiet throbbing of my fangs, currently hidden. Feeding could wait until later.

104Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Momo13 wrote:Caleb
"Lead the way," I nodded, smiling to her. I shouldered my paint bag, and fixed my hat. "Any idea how long it'll take us to get there?"

Billi
I just nodded, keeping myself in the position I had formed. I tried to steady my breathing and gain some courage to ask the questions swirling on my mind. Finally, when I decided that I was as emotionally ready as I would be, I looked up and wiped my eyes. "who are you? Why after sunset? Why did you take me? Was it because you saw me as some helpless street rat and think that I'd bend to your will if you gave me a roof over my head and some food to eat?" I snarled the last question at him, meaning for it to be rhetorical.

Rose
"I felt sorry when I saw the scars, and this was the only way I could think of to help you. And when we bumped into eachother on the street, your aditude drew me near you." I admitted, sitting on the corner of the bed so I was closer to him. "I know this must be weird or hard for you, and I'm sorry for that." I sighed, looking up at him with big, innocent eyes.

Dimitri
"Please tell me if you want anything." I told her softly. "I felt like I needed to protect you in some way. This would be the safest for you." I shrugged.

Octavian looked at her blankly. "Stop trying to come off as self righteous. It's coming off as bitchy. And no, I don't care if you bend to my will. It just gets loney living after a couple hundred years. You seemed like you had enough energy and common sense to keep up with me," he said.

Evander scoffeed. "Help me from what?" He asked. "Myself? I gave myself these scars," he said, shaking his head. "And you don't know anything about me." He felt a strong sense of injustice sitting in the same room as the girl. When she moved closer, she got up, his face contorted in disgust, and walked to the other side of the room.

Noc pursed her lips. "I dunno... Not more than an hour if we run," she said. She was glad she only lived fifteen miles off. "But I'm faster than average," she warned. "As you saw on the fire escape."

105Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I blinked at him and blushed lightly as he called me out. After processing what he said, I just stared at him. "A couple hundred years?" I whispered. He didnt look older then 18 or 19. how could he be a couple hundred years old?

Rose
"Why would you do that? Why hurt yourself?" I asked him, not bothering to follow him.

Caleb
"Alright. I dont know how long I'll be able to run, but i have a bike stashed away along the side of this building if that'll help." I offered.

Dimitri
"Yeah, I know. But you are just going to have to go with it for time being." I shrugged. "The sun is about to rise, so why dont you get some sleep. If you dont make trouble today, I'll explain everything tomorrow." I offered her, giving a small smile.

106Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Raven: I sighed softly."I dont make trouble. I go out of my way to avoid it. I learned that the hard way." i said quietly, standing up. "Sleep sounds good." i muttered. Despite my warring nerves and the knot of terror barely wrestled down and away, exhaustion was creeping up on me. I wasnt going to get any answers out of him tonight and he was right - i wasnt in a position to be making demands. I was just going to have to go with it for now.

107Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

dimitri
"I dont have another room prepared for you yet, so you can stay in here for time being." I told her, crossing over to the couch in my room and flopping down on it. "Dont worry, I wont do anything to you while you sleep. If you'd feel safer, I can sleep in the hall or downstairs on the couch and lock the door for you." I shrugged, attempting to show her i wasnt that bad of a guy.

108Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Raven: Well, that was slightly awkward. But i knew he was trying to be nice and despite the fact that he'd kidnapped me and refused to answer any of my questions, i still felt bad kicking him out of his own room. I didnt really trust him, but sleep was already fogging my brain, and right now, i didnt really care. "Its okay." i said quietly, rubbing at one silver eye blearily and yawning. I walked over to the bed, pulled my shoes of, lay down, and despite being in a strange house in the presence of a strange/scary/frustrating/kidnapping guy, was asleep in an instant.

109Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Ravyn wrote:Rayna: I frowned. "I suppose that explains you poking around in my head." i said, frowning. "You realize that amkes you sond like some sort of escaped mental patient? But i think there's enough incriminating evidence for me to believe you. Great. Does that mean you're going to want to chomp on a vein at some point? Beause that's kind of unnerving." i said bluntly.'

Ash: I shrugged. "Maybe. Who knows? Well, whoever DOES know should explain it to me sometime...." i joked. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Ah. I believe that's Yuna." i said. Normally i would be more cautious about opening the door, but i knew Yuna's mental presence well and i could tell that she was alone - only one scent outside the door. I opened the door and Yuna strode in. She was one-third asian, average height and very elfin in appearance, with stormy gray eyes and spiky shoulder length hair. She was carrying a large bag. "Did you bring what i asked?" i inquired. She frowned. "Gee, thanks. Not even a hello? But yes, yes i did." she said, holding up the bag. She glanced ovber my shoulder at Rigel. "Yes, i think they should fit her...." she muttered. I turned around. "Rigel, this is Yuna. She brought some clothes for ya. She has a tonne of stuff she buys on impulse and hasnt ever worn before, and she was willing to donate some of it. I figured she was close to your size." i said. Yuna grinned. "Hello!" she said brightly. "Come take a look through this stuff, yeah? We'll see what you like and what fits. Maybe this lunkhead'll let me take you out shopping at some point." she said, beaming while punching me very hard (ow!) in the arm. I glared at her. Somehow she could cause a lot of pain with absolutely no malice at all......

Riker: I finished up with my paperwork, crap from the council. Ugh. They needed to stop sending me all this stuff. Couldnt they solve their own problems? And they STILL wanted me as a friggen' soldier. No way. I sighed as i finished the last of it. I needed to get out of the house for a bit. I stood and left my office, going out to the stables. My enormous black fresian stallion Zephyr paced his stall, letting out a low nicker at my approach. The one creature with which i could let some of the ice leave my heart. I brought him out of his stall and began grooming him absently. His sleek night black coat as already immaculate, but it was a good way for me to relieve stress and right now that was what i needed to do. I ignored the quiet throbbing of my fangs, currently hidden. Feeding could wait until later.

Arcadian walked back to her room, tidying up there a little and then she pulled her hair up. She slipped her main shirt off, staying in her tank-top and putting it in a drawer. She looked in the mirror, pulling her skin backand contorting her face a little.

Rigel flushed as Yuna walked in, looking her over and speaking so quickly, and talking about clothes. She was like a miniature hurricane. "Let's see what you have," she said. Rigel noticed that she was almost the exact same size as Yuna except that she was a little bit curvier, but she was sure it would ass work out. She was actually excited to see all of the clothes.

Spencer pursed his lips. "Maybe if I get desperate," he said, opening the door to the refidgerator, showing her the bags of blood that lined the shelves. "You're mstly here for my company," he shrugged.

Nox shrugged. "f you think you can keep up," she said with a coy smile and hopped down the stairs, waiting for him to meet her. She wasn't sure how well he would be able to ride on her rought roads. And past the roads, it was just forest.

Evander pursed his lips. "Because I'm defective," he said finally. His eyes were far away as he spoke. It was something his mother had told him before he left. That, and she should have had an abortion when she had the chance.

Octavian sighed, finally the first bit of emotion breaking through. Worry. "I'm a vampire. A monster," he said, looking at her, his worry fading, being replaced by seriousness. "But you're here as company, not food," he said, trying to reassure her.

110Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Ash: "Oh great, now you're going to get her going." i said. When Yuna got excited about clothing, she got REALLY excited. And it looked like she may've found herself a new life sized dress-up doll. She grinned and bounced off into teh living room, setting the bag down and pulling stuff out Pretty much everything..... no underclothing, but there were pants and socks and just about any other article of clothing you could possibly think of. "Did you like, manage to pack half a department store in the one bag?!" i said. She grinned. "I have my ways." she said./ I rolled my eyes. "Evidently."

Rayna: "Well, that's somewhat reassuring. But i probably dont make particularly good company." i said dryly, fixing him with a steady deep violet gaze.

111Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
"Alright." I said hesitantly, climbing down from the roof. Maybe this was a bad idea. I grabbed my bike that was hidden behind the dumpster and mounted it. "Alright, lead the way." I smiled to her wearily.

Billi
Vampire...oh god. Ten times worse the anything I have been kidnapped by before. My breathing became shallow and I forced my head between my knees to steady it. "So..." I muttered, not looking up from my knees. "A vampire? Didn't think you guys existed." I admitted shyly.

Rose
"Well, I don't think you are. But if you, at least you arent normal. Normal is overrated." I smiled to him, trying to make him feel better.

Dimitri
I watched her as she slept for a coupleminutes, before closing my eyes myself. "Sweet dream," I murmured to her, even though I knew she was asleep already.

112Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Rigel's eyes drew over all of the clothes and stretched out her arms, letting Yuna hold clothes in front of her. She pursed her lips and then threw a lopsided smile at Ash, then back to Yuna. "Anything I should try on?" She asked, cocking her head. She liked shopping and this was even better. Everything was free. She looked at her own clothes, a modest white shirt ewith lace shoulders, a pair of ripped skinny jeans and leggings underneath.

Spencer shrugged. "I wouldn't know, so don't spoil the surprise," he said, supressing a smile. "I don't like pressumptions. And i'm sure you're better than previous company I've had," he shrugged.

Evander didn't smile back. "Normal is what I want to be," he said nearly silently. His eyes were glued to the far wall, not moving. So overrated was what he wanted to be so badly?

Octavian broke into a dissarming smile. "Yeah, we exist... And not many people know about it," he said with a slight shrug. "But go ahead, ask any questions."

Nox watched him and skipped down the road, taking up ground quickly. She didn't expect the boy to last very long on the bike, so she started to impose a natural feeling of sleep on him. If he could go to sleep naturally, then she could hold him off until the next night.

113Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
His smile threw me off guard. I just stared at him again. "Why me?" I finally asked. "how old are you? How long am I stuck here? And do I get my own room? What's it like being a vamp? And...that's all k have off the top of my head." I waited for him to answer me.

Rose
I shrugged at what he said. "You aren't very optimistic, are you? And do you have any questions? Or would you like me to leave you alone so you can sleep?" I asked, tilting my head and looking at him.

Caleb
I kept her pace easily for a while. A yawn escaped my lips as I rode, but I just shook my head and continued.

114Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Nox felt like the sun was going to come up within the hour. She sped up and used her full force mind powers to put the boy asleep instantly and scooped him up. She ran as fast as she could and then got to her house within fifteen minutes. She laid him on a bed and saw the soft glow of the sun. She sheilded her eyes and ran to her room and climbing to bed to sleep. She had all of the main doors locked with combos so he wouldn't get out.

Evander shook his head and yawned. "You can go," he said, but his voice was completely emotionless. He waited for her to leave and then crawled in bed, not hearing the lock of the door. He sighed and quickly fell asleep.

Octavian paused, thinking for all of his answers. "I already answered your first question. I can't remember how old i am, really. It's okay being a vampire. I have some perks, like being able to run fast and make people fall asleep," he said with a slight shrug.

115Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Caleb
I passed out, out of know where, falling off my bike. I slipped into a deep slumber, not feeling anything.

Rose
I nodded and left him, locking the door behind me. I walked Dow the hall to my room, changed into pjs and pass out on my bed.

Billi
"You...you can make people fall asleep?" I asked, nervous. I swallowed and moved back away from him. "And what about the sleeping and staying arrangements? How long do you want me here? And where will I be sleeping?" A yawn escaped my lips at the end of the sentence.

116Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 10:24 pm

OOC: I have no idea what to put for Riker.... suggestions?

Rayna: I raised an eyebrow skeptically. "Perhaps." i said simply. "I suppose we'll soon see."

Ash: Yuna shrugged. "Try on whatever you think you might like. Personally, i think this..... this, this, this and.... amybe this." she said, shoving an armful of various clothing at Rigel. I wastched, amused, from the other side nof teh room, but decided i may as well do something instead of stand around. I walked over to my guitar which was on its stand on the other side of the room and flopped down in an armchair, strumming absently, some random melody flowing off the strings.

Raven: I slept for a long time, a deep, dreamless sleep. It felt like i was sleeping forever, but i had no idea how long it had actually been when i awoke, my silver eyes fluttering open. At first, i instictively stayed stiull and listened fora ny sign that may dad was awake and in a potentially violent mood, but then i remembered that i wasnt at home and i didnt have to worry about my dad. I sat up and glanced around. I couldnt tell if Dimitri was really asleep or not, but i decided not to bother him. I leaned back against the headboard and simply focused my breathing, clearing my thoughts and preparing to face whatever lay ahead.

117Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Rigel chuckled and walked into the bathroom, trying on the first outfit. She looked in the mirror and her eyes widerend. It suited her frame extremely well. She pursed her lips and walked out. "What do you think?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. She felt quite awkward in the room.

Spencer grinned to himself, finishing the remainder of the blood in the cup and the setting it in the sink. "Yes, we will." He smiled a little more. "Feel free to roam the house. There are locked doors that will keep you out of places you shouldn't be."

(I'll just wait for Rose to wake Evander up...)

Nox woke up as the moon was just coming up and the sky was a dark black. She walked into Caleb's room, chuckling and shaking his shoulder lightly. "Dude, you passed out last night," she said, raising her eyebrows.

Octavian nodded. "But I only do it when people are being difficult or threatening to hurt themselves. Or they have insomnia rampant," he chuckled. "You'll be sleeping in your own room," he said. "And i don't know how long you'll stay here," he shrugged.

118Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 10:48 pm

Rayna: I nodded absently. Not like locks would stop me.... id been able to pick one with ease since i was 10. But id play by the rules..... for now. "Im off to explore then." i said absently, striding off to go poke around.

Ash: I stumbled over a chord when Rigel reappeared. The outfit looked good on her. REALLY good. I recovered quickly and resumed my even strumming, not allowing my embarrassment to show. "Looks good!" i said. Yuna was absolutely gushing, fussing over everything and going over all the technical stuff that made up higher fashion (or so she said). Typical Yuna. I chuckled a little, watching her fuss.

119Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Tue May 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
I woke when the girls sleeping pattern changed. Yawning softly, I got put of bed and stretched, my joints cracking and popping. "Mornin'. Sleep alright?" I asked her, scratching my head.

Caleb
I woke as Nox addressed me, walking into the room I was sleeping in. "I tend to do that every now and the," I shrugged but found it weird. I never passed out while riding a bike. Well I guess there is a first time for everything.

Billi
"Insomnia rampant?" i asked. "sorry, I'm a street rat. Indont have the biggest vocabulary. Care to explain and elaborate?" I looked at him, shifting so I was sitting cross legged on the bed.

Rose
I woke the second the moon was visible in the changing night sky. The sun had just set, meaning my night had just begun. I got out of bed and walked to Evander's room go check on him.

120Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Raven: I glanced up, slightly wide eyed asDimitri woke up. "Um, y-yeah..." i said quietly. Surprisingly, i had slept well, and i supposed i was better off for it. Hysteria was bad on its own, but coupled with sleep deprivation.... that always made things worse.

121Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Avery

Avery
Admin

Octavian chuckled. "The fancy term for when someone can't sleep," he said, raising his eyebrows. "But I won't use my powers on you unless you say it's okay," he said. "Do you want breakfast?" He asked. "I could probably find some human food."

Evander was curled into a ball, the pink comforter wrapped around him tightly. His face was relaxed and there was even the faint trace of a smile on his full lips. His medium blonde hair was unruly. He let out a low breath and shifted a little.

Nox shrugged a little, too. "I was soon after," she said, but I was glad you weren't that heavy." She paused and watched his expression. "Yeah, I carried you," she chuckled. That was probably better than leaving him in the forest for some other vampire to find.

Rigel blushed a small bit from Ash's response and then it deepened as Yuna gushed on about it. "I'll be back with another," she said, just trying to get away. She hurried into the bathroom and slipped on a pair of gray shorts and a lacey black tank-top that crossed in the back. She walked out with an eyebrow raised. "I like this one."

122Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Ash: Yuna nodded approvingly. "Normally i wouldnt think gray for you, but that looks good with the black top..." she mused, glancing over at me. I nodded, smiling a little. Yuna was all over this stuff. Id told her numerous times that she could totally make a ton of money as a fashion designer or consultant, but for some reason she preferred to lay low. She had a lot of money saved up from the 2000+ years she'd been alive and didnt see the need to really make any more, even though it would probably be fun for her.

Riker: I finally finished and put Zephyr away, feeling somewhat less stressed. I had just gotten back inside the house when there was a knock at the door. I went to open it. The tailor was here. Excellent. One of the few non-tranqued humans in the Kingdom. There were a few who were born here and grew up around vampires, but showed certain proficiencies that made them useful. They were not allowed to have their blood taken unless they gave permission and they were not mentally tranquilized. The price for this was that they worked for us for free, usually performing odd jobs such as making clothing, caring for animals, cleaning, building things. This particular girl was an excellent tailor so i had asked for her to come get some clothing in order for Arcadian. I could feel her mental presence upstairs, in her room, but i overlooked this because i could hear the laundry machine going and i noticed the house was somewhat cleaner. "This way." i told the girl. I walked up to Arcadian's room and knocked at the door. "The tailor's here." i said.

Rayna: I poked around for a while, getting the layout of the house and surrounding property. The best way to get out of somewhere? Know your way around - all the ways in, all the ways out, and any ways you can be caught. Know every corner, every crack, every crevice, every last speck of dust. Make an entire 3D map of your area in your head. So that was what i did. I explored every area i possibly could, making my mental map as i went, noticing everything and storing it all away for later reference. I had gotten quite good at this after a time. Heck, id been doing it as long as i could remember. Finally id gotten all the details stored away. I went and found a nice big window, reting my forearms on the sill and staring out at the calm night. Staring at the sky, the surrounding area. Plotting a path away as much as enjoying the scenery.

123Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Billi
I just nodded to what he said. I always had trouble sleeping, but i hoped he wouldnt use his powers on me. I felt safer knowing that i could wake up at the slightest movement around me.Well, when a vamps powers werent being used. And the nightmares, even though they were scary, were helpful at learning who i was.

Rose
I opened the door and slid into his room silently, not making any noise what so ever. I saw him asleep on the bed. A small smile played across my lips and i sat on the ground next to his bed, waiting for him to wake up.

caleb
"You carried me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I know I'm light...but not that light..." What was she? She couldnt be human. Being able to scale buildings, running fast, and now carrying me? Something was up.

Dimitri
"Good. Would you like something to eat?" I asked, raising an eye brow to her and watching her.

124Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Raven: "Um, n-no thanks. Im not hungry." i said politely. What i really wanted right now was answers. I had no appetite right now whatsoever.

125Children Of The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Children Of The Night Wed May 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Momo13

Momo13
Admin

Dimitri
"Alright." I nodded and watched her. "I'm guessing you have questions. Feel free to ask them, but i may not answer all of them." I shrugged, and leaned back on the couch, putting one foot up on the coffee table.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum